OSTA Rx – COMING SOON!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Go with Osta. It has some natty supports in it as well. One of them is found in Endosurge anyways.
yea but ive seen logs where its shown to be abit suppresive at higher dosages and raises estro as well as lipids....

I was also thinking of running osta for 4-6 weeks at 10 mg and run the natty stack after

do u know what sizes these pills come in for osta rx? wondering how i would breakem down to 12.5 mg, for instance.? Thanks bud!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
And HOW can you bring this to the market when it is STILL in human trails and isn't it patented

I wouldn't say that 'lol' is an appropriate response to a legitimate question..

How is this being marketed as a supplement? MK2866 isn't found in ANY food, and it can't be described as something that supplements the diet.....it's anything but naturally occurring. Throwing some mucuna and fenugreek in there doesn't make it a supplement.

Research chem sites can get away with selling stuff like this because they aren't meant to be ingested and are certainly not marketed as supplements.

Unless yall are just trying to do a very very limited run? Before it is officially classified as a drug by the FDA?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea but ive seen logs where its shown to be abit suppresive at higher dosages and raises estro as well as lipids....

I was also thinking of running osta for 4-6 weeks at 10 mg and run the natty stack after

do u know what sizes these pills come in for osta rx? wondering how i would breakem down to 12.5 mg, for instance.? Thanks bud!
View attachment 54692

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established

6.6mg per cap.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but how can i take 12.5 mg or 10 mg when the serving is 3 caps? I want to stay safe within the low dose to prevent any possible hormone suppression and/ or estro. Although estro can be controlled w/ERASE...
Estro can also be controlled through the addition of mucuna in the caps which they do have ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
anyone have any thoughts on gene transcription? I know with S4 it's an worry.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Estro can also be controlled through the addition of mucuna in the caps which they do have ;)
i could be wrong but, i'm pretty sure l dopa will antagonize progesterone - not estrogen.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i could be wrong but, i'm pretty sure l dopa will antagonize progesterone - not estrogen.
This is true but I think because of the GH boosting properties it can lower estrogen as well.
Not that anyone will see a major rise in estro by taking this at recc dose.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that 'lol' is an appropriate response to a legitimate question..

How is this being marketed as a supplement? MK2866 isn't found in ANY food, and it can't be described as something that supplements the diet.....it's anything but naturally occurring. Throwing some mucuna and fenugreek in there doesn't make it a supplement.

Research chem sites can get away with selling stuff like this because they aren't meant to be ingested and are certainly not marketed as supplements.

Unless yall are just trying to do a very very limited run? Before it is officially classified as a drug by the FDA?
He responded to basically my same question a page back saying that if it was approved as a prescribed drug they would have to stop selling it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He responded to basically my same question a page back saying that if it was approved as a prescribed drug they would have to stop selling it.
Thus "lol" being a good response, seeing as some of you should read the ****ing thread first.

LikeMike

Awards
I've never dealt with black diamond supps. Will phf be doing a presale?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you know? you used it?
Look it up on google. You might have gotten it from a different source. I just know that one that sells it in 40ct 20mg pills for that price, there are various reports of people experiencing literally nothing from it, and others running it at 40mg to get anything out of it.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
the Ostarine compound is VERY expensive, this will be the highest priced product we have made to date, personally I would not trust a RC site for real Ostarine.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will IML be making a 3rd party CoA available for this?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
the Ostarine compound is VERY expensive, this will be the highest priced product we have made to date, personally I would not trust a RC site for real Ostarine.
research sites are the only places people have been getting ostarine. many have had great results. haven't heard of bunk osta yet. have you?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label doesn't list the amounts of each support supp (hate prop blends :blindfold:), but I'd bet the useful ones are probably under-dosed. I think the real reason they're even in there is to side-step some potential compliance issues.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
research sites are the only places people have been getting ostarine. many have had great results. haven't heard of bunk osta yet. have you?
I think it's a hit/miss with most of them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah pretty sure a couple sites ostarine was tested and shown to be under dosed and contain S4. I would rather know exactly what I'm getting with IML ;)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Many of the first sites selling osta were bunk. I forget what infractions were associated with what company (but I remember both infractions and both companies); but from memory one that begins with U underdosed their product by less than half (advertised 25mg/ml, real concentration was 11mg/mL) while the one that begins with C spiked their products with either s4, or with dbol or some other old school steroid.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All you did was lol at my question sir. I wi restate it
How can you release ostarine when it is in clinical trials and is patented?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Many of the first sites selling osta were bunk. I forget what infractions were associated with what company (but I remember both infractions and both companies); but from memory one that begins with U underdosed their product by less than half (advertised 25mg/ml, real concentration was 11mg/mL) while the one that begins with C spiked their products with either s4, or with dbol or some other old school steroid.
love to know who you are talking about. not looking for a source at all. just want to know who the douchebags are

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
do you have any proof of this? i'm sure it's hit and miss if you just randomly pick a company. if the company has a lot of good reviews and good reputation and has put out solid products, i'll go with them. never ran their ostarine but my rats and flying monkeys have used a couple of their research chems with great results

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have any proof of this? i'm sure it's hit and miss if you just randomly pick a company. if the company has a lot of good reviews and good reputation and has put out solid products, i'll go with them. never ran their ostarine but my rats and flying monkeys have used a couple of their research chems with great results
Sadly this will happen even to reputable companies, and it has a lot to do with their own quality controls as well as where they source their product from.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21538997

I remember when this first came out I was able to backtrace the source of the ostarine. Unfortunately I don't have access to the paper anymore so I don't remember what clues were in it that led me to the source.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Sadly this will happen even to reputable companies, and it has a lot to do with their own quality controls as well as where they source their product from.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21538997

I remember when this first came out I was able to backtrace the source of the ostarine. Unfortunately I don't have access to the paper anymore so I don't remember what clues were in it that led me to the source.
i appreciate the help dude, that was a good bit of info. fortunately none of mine came labeled "amino acids" or "green tea extract"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My ostarine is in powder form in capsules from my RC site-I have the upmost trust in them- however most people do not know of this site as it is on a forum that is invite only

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
My ostarine is in powder form in capsules from my RC site-I have the upmost trust in them- however most people do not know of this site as it is on a forum that is invite only

utmost :D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You cant necessarily go by reviews....you may think your getting your results from ostarine since thats what it says on the bottle, but maybe company is just spiking it with cheap steroid so customers come back and post their results online.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
You cant necessarily go by reviews....you may think your getting your results from ostarine since thats what it says on the bottle, but maybe company is just spiking it with cheap steroid so customers come back and post their results online.
exactly.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
So are 2 caps per day of this product sufficient for PCT usage? or do the 3 per day? I notice 12-20 seems to be the range, but what is optimal?
our recommended dose is 3 caps which is 20mg of Ostarine.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
our recommended dose is 3 caps which is 20mg of Ostarine.
would i benefit from just caps which is around 13.2 mgs of ostarine? I want to avoid suppression and diet for a good recomp...Reason is b/c Ive read logs where people somewhat shutdown from high estro or something using anywhere 15-50 mg...btw im lookin to stack it with erase that I have on hand

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At recommended dose, how soon would you notice it's effects?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
would i benefit from just caps which is around 13.2 mgs of ostarine? I want to avoid suppression and diet for a good recomp...Reason is b/c Ive read logs where people somewhat shutdown from high estro or something using anywhere 15-50 mg...btw im lookin to stack it with erase that I have on hand
I would bet the people that were using it and logging it had under-dosed Ostarine from an RC shop, so they may have thought they were taking X amount but really were not. 20mg should not be suppressive, but of course you can take 1 cap, 2 caps or 3 caps and see how you feel and react.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would bet the people that were using it and logging it had under-dosed Ostarine from an RC shop, so they may have thought they were taking X amount but really were not. 20mg should not be suppressive, but of course you can take 1 cap, 2 caps or 3 caps and see how you feel and react.
would you recommend some sort of tapering dosing if used in pct or just 20 mg every day no lowering of the dose?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend some sort of tapering dosing if used in pct or just 20 mg every day no lowering of the dose?
we are recommending 3 caps (20mg) per day for 30 days, there are many variables with each individual, body weight among many other things, however I am sure users will experiment with different loading and tapering dose,s and like all compounds everyone will react a little bit differently.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At recommended dose, how soon would you notice it's effects?
In the third week is when most people start noticing "bodybuilding" side effects, i.e. starting to stack on muscle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the third week is when most people start noticing "bodybuilding" side effects, i.e. starting to stack on muscle.
Nice! Hopefully I will respond at the recommended dosing since I have 2 bottles pre-ordered.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Hopefully I will respond at the recommended dosing since I have 2 bottles pre-ordered.
Same. I've run osta once before, 25mgx6 weeks. I was somewhat disappointed with my results then since I shelled out $160-190 for that run. Gotta say for the price BD is selling osta RX for I'll be happy if I get the same results ... and 20mg prob would have all the positive benefits that 25mg would. And Osta RX comes with more goodies, too, so I'm really looking forward to it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Excited to try this in my PCT I bought ostaine before from (obviously) a chem research site but stopped after a week because I realized I had no idea what I was putting in my body. Glad this is out with a real supplement company. Just made my preorder :thumbsup: