Osta and low cal diet results

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
8 Week osta cycle, at a start of 1800 calories week 1 and 2, then drop to 1700 week 3 and 4 then drop to 1600 week 5 and 6, then finish at 1400 weeks 7 and 8, then started clomid week 7 all the way into week 10 having stopped Osta at week 8. Have been taking D acid with the clomid and basic magnesium supplements ect. training was 5x a week heavy weights for 10 reps, with a hour of cardio in the morning and before bed every night. Havent been to the gym in about 4 years so its nice to come back now. dropped 6 to 7 kgs in weight, calipers say im around 12% bf but I dont believe it, thinking more around 14 or 15%. diet was super strict as was everything else. Had to throw in a beer now and then though. hope the bitch tits dissapear at 10% bf.

week 1 day 1
175459d1543764610-ebay-ostarine-cert-vgw076o.jpg

week 10 day 1
178006d1547547366-ebay-ostarine-cert-20190115_160257.jpg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice progress

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say you are close to 12% body fat.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say you are close to 12% body fat.
Could be the case as I do store alot of fat on my stomach and chest compared to other areas but im thinking im around 13% at the lowest. should hit that 10% mark before the end of February giving me at least a couple weeks of beach time. then will start a lean bulk at the end of march. appreciate the input.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very nice progress bro. I would say that’s 13%. Keep it up my man

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, hoping to hit 10% before my bday Feb 16th then just maintain for a few weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice results in 2 and a half months!

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Staying clean eating so far though getting sick and tired of chicken, Might have to lower the morning calories in order to switch to steak for dinner.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep us informed bro I’m curious to see more pics later on in your run

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well I stopped the osta like i said a couple of weeks ago but will do either way, cheers.

dbondi

Awards
Fantastic. Do you feel that a pct is needed on Osta? I am currently in my 2nd week. Going to run it for 12.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic. Do you feel that a pct is needed on Osta? I am currently in my 2nd week. Going to run it for 12.
100% at a 12 week end you will shut down hard, I felt like half a man at week 8, I couldn't get hard and didn't feel like sex at all which was a turn on for a girl I met as she thought I was ignoring her lol but yeh it sucks. Def get some Clomid man

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great results man, how old are you? you look a bit young in the first photo could be from the puppy fat (not trying to be mean haha)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% at a 12 week end you will shut down hard, I felt like half a man at week 8, I couldn't get hard and didn't feel like sex at all which was a turn on for a girl I met as she thought I was ignoring her lol but yeh it sucks. Def get some Clomid man
Sounds rough, is the clomid working ?

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeh it is, getting some breakout now from it but I have been mixing it with D acid to boost it even further but yeh, first time in years I got head and almost jizzed as soon as I felt the breathe 2.35 cm away from the tip lol

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get that a lot, helps with younger ladies though haha I'm 27

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great work!

Next time don’t flex in the after pic. It will show a more accurate picture of the change. There are before/after comparisons which are basically unflexed vs flexed to show the difference flexing can make (intended to warn people about diet pill advertising tricks). Flexing & lighting can shave 10% BF off a pic. (10% is anecdotal and not a factual quantified value)

No questioning you made great progress. Your arms, shoulders, and upper chest really show the great change you made!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not sure that Ostarine played any role in this transformation...just sayin

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great work!

Next time don’t flex in the after pic. It will show a more accurate picture of the change. There are before/after comparisons which are basically unflexed vs flexed to show the difference flexing can make (intended to warn people about diet pill advertising tricks). Flexing & lighting can shave 10% BF off a pic. (10% is anecdotal and not a factual quantified value)

No questioning you made great progress. Your arms, shoulders, and upper chest really show the great change you made!
I thought someone would say that, I have entire journey documented through video that i can put up when im finished cuttin in about 4 weeks, for now here is a comparison of 2 flexed similar images from the 2nd week in to just before the end of the osta around 3 and a half weeks ago.
Screenshot_20190107-171308_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190107-165927_Video Player (1).jpg

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not sure that Ostarine played any role in this transformation...just sayin
I don't think so either as I feel these last 3 weeks after stopping osta I have been progressing just as much, its really the strict diet.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I will add.. I know how hard it is, after all the hard work and great progress, not to flex in the after pic ��.

Many of us judge BF by abs. A lot more goes into it. How much muscle is in your legs for example. I would guess 13%

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha that's the truth, but honestly the 2nd week photo was flexed, and the photo with a similar pose from a little over 3 weeks ago was also flexed as well. But yeh I think I'm currently at 13% as well, hope to hit the 10% mark by mid February, then very very slowly increase calories, judging from your display photo we have a similar body shape though you put me to shame in terms of lean muscle, maybe I'll catch up before the end of the year ��

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First cheat meal in 10 weeks, I stuffed myself like a chicken, gained 5 pounds in 1 day, ate pizza, kfc, a angus burger at mcdonalds then i had a large coffee milkshake, then I had a headache so took a nap then when i woke up I went and drank 3 redbulls and a box of krispy kreme... I now feel like complete **** and its been 24 hours, bloated beyond belief and my body seems to be trying to hold onto all that food because I still have yet to go to the toilet haha
VEZDI8R.jpg

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This progress is only with ostarine? (except the right diet) nice results man

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This progress is only with ostarine? (except the right diet) nice results man
That is correct though I really feel the ostarine didnt do much as you can see by the images I feel i made more progress these last 3 weeks then I did while on the osta by just changing 80% of my calorie intake to protein

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is correct though I really feel the ostarine didnt do much as you can see by the images I feel i made more progress these last 3 weeks then I did while on the osta by just changing 80% of my calorie intake to protein
impressive nice work mate

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work. I agreed it was probably mostly the diet and hard work but I’m sure the osta at least helped you avoid losing muscle. What dose were you on?

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
30mg a day, but shut down by week 8, was planning to do 10 weeks but I need my **** working

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
the last 3 weeks has been slow progress as I have moved out then moved back after finding out the girl i moved with was actually married and has a kid... so the last couple of weeks has been rough, but I think i have managed to drop some more body fat, here is a update, same day different lighting. I think I am closer to 12 or 13% body fat now as if you look closey on the first image to the left of my abs you can see veins ect, the camera doesn't really catch them to much but i have started evolving into a giant penis by sprouting veins all over my body, especially in the showers and forearms.

IMG_20190204_215755_354.jpg

Screenshot_20190204-215027_Video Player.jpg

Gator762

Awards
Holy s***, that is some stellar progress. Those pics yesterday I wouldn't even think you're the same dude from the first pic.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Holy s***, that is some stellar progress. Those pics yesterday I wouldn't even think you're the same dude from the first pic.
Thanks mate �� 2 and a half weeks left on the cut them a little recomp before bulking up, will keep all progress listed on here, hope to hit 9-10% bf before the bulk.

Pieisyum

Awards
nice progress. are you working on cutting some remotes too? There are some good universal remotes out there - could make for an easy cut

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm cautious if something looks too good to be true.

Either you are a genetically gifted, disciplined mofo -or that are results of tren.

Kudos to you if its true.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm cautious if something looks too good to be true.

Either you are a genetically gifted, disciplined mofo -or that are results of tren.

Kudos to you if its true.
Nope I wouldn't lie to myself, after I got my anxiety I haven't touched a needle since. Just very very strict diet. My genetics are really crap, trained everyday for 2 years and make almost no progress, for me I have learnt my body recovers slowly, so I only train 3 or at most 4 days a week, the rest is recovery and very strict diet, I appreciate everyone saying not natural though as it makes me feel better about the results. I will be starting lGD and cardarine in 2 weeks time though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope I wouldn't lie to myself, after I got my anxiety I haven't touched a needle since. Just very very strict diet. My genetics are really crap, trained everyday for 2 years and make almost no progress, for me I have learnt my body recovers slowly, so I only train 3 or at most 4 days a week, the rest is recovery and very strict diet, I appreciate everyone saying not natural though as it makes me feel better about the results. I will be starting lGD and cardarine in 2 weeks time though.
Well, tren with anxiety would not be advised. Congratulations to the results. I hoped you had used some new designer ph -but it was "just" rigorous diet. Very few can pull that off and its a difficult task.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your weight now and before starting?

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, tren with anxiety would not be advised. Congratulations to the results. I hoped you had used some new designer ph -but it was "just" rigorous diet. Very few can pull that off and its a difficult task.
Well I hope to start LGD in a couple weeks so I'll keep you updated on that but first I want to hit that low bf mark before starting. I'm not planning on really bulking ever again as my body is super bad with high calories and I just get fat, so I'll just recomp most of the time. I'm happy with the progress just need to eat a little more before I go insane so hope LGD will allow that

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I hope to start LGD in a couple weeks so I'll keep you updated on that but first I want to hit that low bf mark before starting. I'm not planning on really bulking ever again as my body is super bad with high calories and I just get fat, so I'll just recomp most of the time. I'm happy with the progress just need to eat a little more before I go insane so hope LGD will allow that
Well it's much easier when your cut to bulk. Just focus on eating the good foods and let your body get used to the idea of being slim.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well it's much easier when your cut to bulk. Just focus on eating the good foods and let your body get used to the idea of being slim.
Exactly right, that's why I'll push the lGD until 3 weeks just to make sure I'm at the correct body fat and mentality

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LGD for how long? What dosage? It can suppress you way more than osta and ruin the outcome.

Thing is, at the beginning you have your natural test + LGD = anabolic surplus. Later in cycle, when test declines due to suppression = no anabolic surplus, as LGD substitutes lost test, know what I mean? I did somewhere here on AM a graph to show it. Meaning, without a test base, the outcome is:

You will be suppressed and most gains go out the window, while feeling like sh1t due to low test.
People use 4-AD as a base -this may work somewhat. Best would be TD-Trest as a base, if you don't like pinning test.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LGD for how long? What dosage? It can suppress you way more than osta and ruin the outcome.

Thing is, at the beginning you have your natural test + LGD = anabolic surplus. Later in cycle, when test declines due to suppression = no anabolic surplus, as LGD substitutes lost test, know what I mean? I did somewhere here on AM a graph to show it. Meaning, without a test base, the outcome is:

You will be suppressed and most gains go out the window, while feeling like sh1t due to low test.
People use 4-AD as a base -this may work somewhat. Best would be TD-Trest as a base, if you don't like pinning test.
lGD for 8 weeks plan to start clomid on week 6 and go for 5 weeks, will be throwing some d acid in there as well, dosage is 5mg first week then rest is 10mg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lGD for 8 weeks plan to start clen on week 6 and go for 5 weeks, will be throwing some d acid in there as well
Have you understood my previous post?

I did the graph again. Note: The graph is just to visualize what will happen without a test base, level of suppression is just a guess, everyone is different. Also, I gave LGD an anabolic rating like test. On paper, LGD is stronger -but in real life, LGD is not as strong, IMHO -and is similar to test in strength (at about 10-12mg/d), dose dependent.

As cycle progresses, test levels DECLINE, leaving you at the end just with LGD, here the graph:

levels.jpg