Osta and low cal diet results

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are you taking exactly with specific doses. Need stuff like medication, allergy stuff etc, just give us a giant list of all the stuff you’re currently taking.

I doubt you’re that bad in the lover department, the yellow would be very yellow. Your eyes will have a bit of a yellow tint to them sometimes. I’ve had AST and ALt levels off the charts before
okay
10mg LGD
25mg clomid
4200 milk thristle
pre workout maybe 4x a week

thats it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add TUDCA in cause that’ll be a big help

nickgreek

Awards
Hello my friend.i am thinking of taking ostarine for one month 25 mg or two months 12,5.whatbis better for cutting

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well im almost finished now, have about 7 days left of winny "yes winny as i did a blood test and liver is fine doctor says eyes are yellowish red due to hayfever" anyway here is a current update, will takw one more in 7 days and then its onlto the clomid and a good 12-15 weeks break :)

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice, good to hear that your liver was fine, mine also returned to normal. Started another cycle. Looking good!

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice, good to hear that your liver was fine, mine also returned to normal. Started another cycle. Looking good!
oh thats good news brother but isnt it a little early for you to be starting a new cycle already? why rush or has it already been 12 weeks? from now on im having 12-16 weeks break between cycles. plus im thinking of getting back into the simple game, test, anavar and winny to kick of the first 3 weeks then re add the winny the last 4 weeks. that works like a charm haha.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
oh thats good news brother but isnt it a little early for you to be starting a new cycle already? why rush or has it already been 12 weeks? from now on im having 12-16 weeks break between cycles. plus im thinking of getting back into the simple game, test, anavar and winny to kick of the first 3 weeks then re add the winny the last 4 weeks. that works like a charm haha.
Well, its been 4 weeks after my last cycle, which was 4 weeks only anyways, because I had to stop due to to what I am sure(99.9%) was bunk/contaminated LGD. My test had crazy good recovery from just OTC PCT, bounced back higher than my pre-cycle:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/page-4?view=date

I bought Hexadrone, LGD(from another company) and Dermacrine for this cycle + I have Tudca + CEL Cycle support + Revange Liver protect to help my liver this time. Will do blood work in 2 weeks or so, these tests for liver are very cheap in my country ($10) and I dont need doctor or anyone else to get them, so I can test my liver as often as I want.

Here is my new cycle log:

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/hexadrone-lgd-dermacrine-cycle-monthly-blood-tests.311216/

I am having a lower back surgery later this year so I wanted to run at least one full cycle and then PCT(this time I got Clomid, so proper PCT) before my surgery.

Last edited:

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, its been 4 weeks after my last cycle, which was 4 weeks only anyways, because I had to stop due to to what I am sure(99.9%) was bunk/contaminated LGD. My test had crazy good recovery from just OTC PCT, bounced back higher than my pre-cycle:
yep pre sure what u had was a pro-hormone, which means you more than likely also got shut down so idk man 4 weeks to me at least is risky but your body do as you wish and good luck :)

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
another update, recomp now down 2.4kgs of water in 7 days and feeling good, chest seperation and traps starting to shine

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great results mate what dosage of Winnie were you using and were you running it along with LGD

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great results mate what dosage of Winnie were you using and were you running it along with LGD
No Winnie after the lgd , ran it for about 4 weeks, for Winnie everyone is different, I have no side effects from it while others run it at 25mg and feel like dying , for me I run it 75mg and has always worked good , I love Winnie always have always will

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic transition! Now eat more and lift heavy!
Mm I'm done with the so called "bulking" I'll lift heavy while maintaining 12% body fat 14% being the most, the entire bulking stuff imo is bs. Sure you might build slighltu more muscle but you will also add a LOT more fat, for me it's add muscle at a slow but steady pace from now on 😁👍

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mm I'm done with the so called "bulking" I'll lift heavy while maintaining 12% body fat 14% being the most, the entire bulking stuff imo is bs. Sure you might build slighltu more muscle but you will also add a LOT more fat, for me it's add muscle at a slow but steady pace from now on 😁👍
I’m not talking about body fat %. How much do you weigh? Your looking really thin in those photos and nobody said anything about BULKING HOMIE. You can take PEDS and lift until you can’t lift anymore but without food you will never get bigger muscles.