Osta and low cal diet results

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I understand, though running lGD is super suppressing but running test is basically a complete shut down. Plus I have had luck in the past running Clomid before the end of the cycle to keep test levels up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh I understand, though running lGD is super suppressing but running test is basically a complete shut down. Plus I have had luck in the past running Clomid before the end of the cycle to keep test levels up.
That is correct. Shutdown would be more severe, especially in combination with Test/Trest.
I would suggest clomid during the entire cycle and for PCT. Worked great for some people I know- or incorporate at least 4-ad with an AI at hand.
What dose of LGD are you thinking of?

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Run it the entire cycle ? You sure? I already stated it at 5mg first week and 10mg for the rest, Clomid makes me a little....insane though. I did Clomid on the last 2 weeks of osta and it rebooted me right back so I'm hoping the same here

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it the entire cycle ? You sure? I already stated it at 5mg first week and 10mg for the rest, Clomid makes me a little....insane though. I did Clomid on the last 2 weeks of osta and it rebooted me right back so I'm hoping the same here
Entire cycle. Was discussed here on AM several times. Consider switching Clomid for Toremifene. Torem at 60mg/d, later in PCT 120mg/d. Nolva is not as good, more possible sides and IGF-1 suppression.

Personally, I would not run LGD. The time it kicks in is when the cycle is almost over and your test is already suppressed.
A shorter cycle with a stronger compound and Torem would be better. Think of DMZ for 5 weeks -or something.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Arrhhh this always happens and I change my mind last minute , do you think running maybe some rad instead a better option ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arrhhh this always happens and I change my mind last minute , do you think running maybe some rad instead a better option ?
No experience with Rad, sorry. Others may know.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Darn, all good I'll think about my options, I'll get my test results checked and if it's over 900 I'll run the lGD if not I'll go for the rad. Cheers.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Darn, all good I'll think about my options, I'll get my test results checked and if it's over 900 I'll run the lGD if not I'll go for the rad. Cheers.
Haven't ran it myself but I'd assume lgd is a bit stronger as a bulker

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt mind running it as a recomp. Do you think a 8 week cycle could have me drop 1 or 2% body fat and maybe gain 6-7 pounds of lean mass?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldnt mind running it as a recomp. Do you think a 8 week cycle could have me drop 1 or 2% body fat and maybe gain 6-7 pounds of lean mass?
Maybe, I don't see that as impossible. As with anything it's hard to keep EVERYTHING. My guess is that if you add 10 you keep 5.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
awesome, That is fine with me, 5lbs is a nice number. if can keep 5lbs but drop 1 or 2 % bf I will be a happy camper.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy on LGD is a biatch. 5-7 lbs gains are possible in 8 weeks -but by week 5 you may wanna quit the cycle (write that down).
Hence my suggestion using a base -or something stronger for a shorter period, together with a serm like torem.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is it worse than the lethargy when using mk677 on a cut? that almost destroyed me

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it worse than the lethargy when using mk677 on a cut? that almost destroyed me
Everyone is different. Its mentioned about LGD far more often than MK-677.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, Just throwing this out there, but since im younger wouldnt it work a lot better with me due to higher test levels then it would with you? so do you still think doing the LGD is not worth it? maybe I should go down the RAD140 route ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, Just throwing this out there, but since im younger wouldnt it work a lot better with me due to higher test levels then it would with you? so do you still think doing the LGD is not worth it? maybe I should go down the RAD140 route ?
Don't know anything about RAD and quit Sarms for good awhile ago. The "non-sarms" like MK and cardarine have their place in my fridge -but I find Sarms underwhelming, any Sarm. If you are worried about extra suppression because of the "base", do the "serm trick" DMZ + Torem would be dope.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update, I dropped the D aspritic acid because man oh man I was getting super angry and acne all over. I thought it was the pre workout but none it's the acid, I just thought It can't be the acid since I have been taking it for 4 weeks now but looks like it builds up because I have just been on edge these last 6 days and acne has been insane for the last 2 weeks. This stuff is more potent than first thought

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't mind the douchebag face :/ anyway I'm 4 weeks into my bulk with lGD and man oh man is it suppressive, I thought I would run it with Clomid every second day but after 2 weeks I was already getting suppressed, so the last two weeks I have been running it with Clomid everyday for 50mg of Clomid and it's a lot better, sex drive is back and the penis is hard as a rock haha but I would never recommend this stuff without Clomid it is 10x stronger shut down than the OSTARINE I was using.. but week 3 I could see results and now week 4 it's really doing it thing �� will run it for 9 weeks with the last 4 weeks I'll throw in some anavar

20190320_230032.jpg

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
"update" clomid while on a sarm cycle is amazing, feel like my libido has not only returned but sky rocketed :) i made a mistake in that last update, i meant to say im taking 20-25mg clomid everyday during cycle and its working amazingly, week 2 without clomid i was supressed hard but now on week 4 i have been running clomid for 2 weeks and man its just such a good pair up with the LGD. good call on the member who told me to run it the entire way through.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Having the time of my life on LGD now that the Clomid is doing it's thing, I'm as strong as a gorilla, the pump feeling is so strong I feel like my arm will pop. I threw in some RAD140 into the mix today, I also went to the beach and my friend was pointing out that my abs are coming back and he's right , added weight and abs have returned just all around a great time, but i would not in any way shape or form recommend LGD to anyone younger than 25 and without both Clomid and some sort of anti estrogen blocker just incase, because as I said before just 10 days into it and I was extremely suppressed, taking Clomid at 25mg everyday has countered this tho and now just feel great :)

IMG_20190322_163706_446.jpg

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy on LGD is a biatch. 5-7 lbs gains are possible in 8 weeks -but by week 5 you may wanna quit the cycle (write that down).
Hence my suggestion using a base -or something stronger for a shorter period, together with a serm like torem.
I felt nothing for the first 5 weeks, then after my god it was like a kick in the face, I did not think it was the LGD until i came back to this post and read your comment. the lethargy is inane, I legit work and come home and sleep until the next work day, so i basically sleep 15 hours a night... It comes so hard somtimes like i have taken a valium. worst is around mid day. but the strength is awesome, so if its only hitting me now "the low energy feeling" does that mean the lgd is only really beggining to work now? either way the stregth gains are insane. my bench went from 160 to 250. for 10. but after week 4 the weight comes really fast, almost alarminly fast, i dont want to get to much fat. im on week 7 now, ill do another 3 weeks and finish with some anavar and cardarine.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next thing to go is the strength, sorry to convey bad news. Its because of this:

Finishing with var will prolong your suffering as test is low. You may experience ED and joint pain too, due to low test (low test = low estrogen = joint pain)

As PCT will take awhile to up test, your gains may vanish too.
Lesson learned:
Use a test base (test=best). And once you are already using test, stack it with another roid. :)

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Next thing to go is the strength, sorry to convey bad news. Its because of this:

View attachment 182293

Finishing with var will prolong your suffering as test is low. You may experience ED and joint pain too, due to low test (low test = low estrogen = joint pain)

As PCT will take awhile to up test, your gains may vanish too.
Lesson learned:
Use a test base (test=best). And once you are already using test, stack it with another roid. :)
to be fair i have been running a pct the entire time lol i need to run clomid with the lgd or my girlfriend gets mad if you know what i mean haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be fair i have been running a pct the entire time lol i need to run clomid with the lgd or my girlfriend gets mad if you know what i mean haha
Good call on the clomid. For some, LGD is hepatotoxic (maybe due to non-purity of product -or some other mechanism), may explain where the lethargy comes from. Getting a blood test would be great. This way you could gauge where your test is at, also liver enzymes.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good call on the clomid. For some, LGD is hepatotoxic (maybe due to non-purity of product -or some other mechanism), may explain where the lethargy comes from. Getting a blood test would be great. This way you could gauge where your test is at, also liver enzymes.
i think you are correct, because my skin has been looking yellow, along with eyes, hence why i added milk thristle a week ago. I think the clomid is a must on this one. i didnt run it for the first two weeks and my man parts where basicall usless, but even now so far into it with the clomid it all works perfectly :) but yes the liver is a worry

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you are correct, because my skin has been looking yellow, along with eyes, hence why i added milk thristle a week ago. I think the clomid is a must on this one. i didnt run it for the first two weeks and my man parts where basicall usless, but even now so far into it with the clomid it all works perfectly :) but yes the liver is a worry
Oh ****. Jaundice? Really? Drop the LGD now. No anavar after. Seriously. Milk thistle is not gonna do much.
Drop everything but clomid. Buy TUDCA, take 1gr x day, make sure you buy enough of it for at least a month.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh ****. Jaundice? Really? Drop the LGD now. No anavar after. Seriously. Milk thistle is not gonna do much.
Drop everything but clomid. Buy TUDCA, take 1gr x day, make sure you buy enough of it for at least a month.
either that or working shirtless has given me a crap tan, I have hay fever so its a little hard for me to tell if my eyes are yellow since they are 99% of the time red and blood shot, even the doctors laugh at it. but yeh the var is out, ill get some TUDCA anyway, I have had a high liver reading before and know when its more of a problem and plus, you only live once :)

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you want liver problems, try tunning accutane for 12 months ... now that was a rough time

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
either that or working shirtless has given me a crap tan, I have hay fever so its a little hard for me to tell if my eyes are yellow since they are 99% of the time red and blood shot, even the doctors laugh at it. but yeh the var is out, ill get some TUDCA anyway, I have had a high liver reading before and know when its more of a problem and plus, you only live once :)
Drop that LGD. Do it. If you wanna know if its jaundice -or not, press your thumb against your forehead. If the mark stays yellow = jaundice. Also look at your gums, any yellowish coloring = jaundice. If your **** is yellowish or of a light color (white = worse) = jaundice. Urine dark = liver strain.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Drop that LGD. Do it. If you wanna know if its jaundice -or not, press your thumb against your forehead. If the mark stays yellow = jaundice. Also look at your gums, any yellowish coloring = jaundice. If your **** is yellowish or of a light color (white = worse) = jaundice. Urine dark = liver strain.
nope have nothing like that, but the lerthargy is a worry so i think i might just drop that LGD, i mean its gotten that bad.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope have nothing like that, but the lerthargy is a worry so i think i might just drop that LGD, i mean its gotten that bad.
I told you so, LOL

If you have no Jaundice, drop LGD and take the anavar. I would suggest 30mg/d and stay with the clomid. Throw TUDCA in, its awesome.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I told you so, LOL

If you have no Jaundice, drop LGD and take the anavar. I would suggest 30mg/d and stay with the clomid. Throw TUDCA in, its awesome.
u did, I had a hard time with mk677 but this at the start was okay its just when week 5 or 6 came damn it got hard. isnt anavar very liver toxic though. never tried TUDCA so ill take your word for it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, anavar at 30mg will hardly have an effect on liver. Never say never -but nah. TUDCA is awesome, just don't take it before alcohol use, studies showed it damages the liver if taken before. Apparently not valid for orals. I always took it before bed, guessing that sleep = recovery, also true for liver.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nah, anavar at 30mg will hardly have an effect on liver. Never say never -but nah. TUDCA is awesome, just don't take it before alcohol use, studies showed it damages the liver if taken before. Apparently not valid for orals. I always took it before bed, guessing that sleep = recovery, also true for liver.
damn its expensive stuff, u think winstrol would be better than taking the var for the last two weeks of this cycle? also the TUDCA can it be taken on cycle or strictly a post cycle thing?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn its expensive stuff, u think winstrol would be better than taking the var for the last two weeks of this cycle? also the TUDCA can it be taken on cycle or strictly a post cycle thing?
No winstrol....liver, remember? TUDCA throughout, expensive too at the dosage you'll need. If its not anavar, there is nothing similar...maybe epistane.

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No winstrol....liver, remember? TUDCA throughout, expensive too at the dosage you'll need. If its not anavar, there is nothing similar...maybe epistane.
You think this is jaundice? As you can see my eyes have so much l bloodshots everywhere, but this photo you can clearly see the yellow tint creeping in, all other photos can see it so idk what to think of it

Attachments

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
strength gains still going, doing 265 on the incline bench now.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think this is jaundice? As you can see my eyes have so much l bloodshots everywhere, but this photo you can clearly see the yellow tint creeping in, all other photos can see it so idk what to think of it
IMHO, yes, slightly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength gains still going, doing 265 on the incline bench now.
Lets see if you can still do that after the liver transplant.

Juggernaut AM

Juggernaut AM

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get some Choline Inositol. Its great for a liver flush (breaks down excess fat within the liver) which causes the elevated enzymes and high bilirubin count. Its also extremely cheap.

1-2g daily for a week....

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Emir, I suggest you take a blood test, I just dropped LGD because my levels spiked so much, ALT hit mid 700s, now after dropping LGD & taking liver supps(including Tudca and NAC) they started to drop.

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/
just read your thread and that is insane, how did you feel during the day? where you always tired ? any back pain or discolor of the eyes ect??

Emir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Emir, I suggest you take a blood test, I just dropped LGD because my levels spiked so much, ALT hit mid 700s, now after dropping LGD & taking liver supps(including Tudca and NAC) they started to drop.

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/
also relax, I know you are stressed due to your liver values but coming from a family of alcaholics do have had liver transplants act its kinda amazing to see how far the liver can be pushed. Im glad your values are finally dropping, give it another week or 2 and you should be back to basline. But I wouldnt dorp that clomid if i was you, liver can regenerate but messing with test levels then letting them sit so low can really mess you up as well.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you taking exactly with specific doses. Need stuff like medication, allergy stuff etc, just give us a giant list of all the stuff you’re currently taking.

I doubt you’re that bad in the lover department, the yellow would be very yellow. Your eyes will have a bit of a yellow tint to them sometimes. I’ve had AST and ALt levels off the charts before like in the 5-600s

Drink a gallon of water, if your pee comes out clear your kidneys and liver are probably fine, orange means liver issues normally, brown or black means potential liver or kidney failure or you worked out too hard.

Last edited: