Orange Beat by Controlled Labs Log

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thank you @Hyde and Controlled Labs for allowing me to log this Orange Beat Cardiovascular formula. I really appreciate it.
Here is a little info about the product.....

Orange Beat™: Cardiovascular Formula
The esteemed Orange line of Controlled Labs™ products, which is focused on supporting your overall health and well-being, adds a new addition to the line up: Orange BEAT™! Using research-backed ingredients, Orange Beat™ is a unique formula aimed at taking your cardiovascular health and performance to the next level. Shilajit, Coenzyme Q10, Bergamot, and Garlic bulb extract are all shown to support your cardiovascular health. Orange Beat™ may also boost your cardiovascular performance by supporting an increase in your VO2 max!
Orange BEAT™ uses a novel approach to address vital cardiovascular needs. These four unique ingredients can help support and optimize your cardiovascular health and performance!

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Section reserved for *Final Review

Last edited:
Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
About me.

49 years old
6’ tall
190 lbs.
16%-18% bf....(for sure not higher)

Semi active lifestyle.
Standing and lifting all day at work.
2-3 workouts per week with free weights .
ALMOST ZERO Cardio effort in the last year due to laziness.(LOFL)

Maintenance is around 2400 kcals per day, usually always come in under that tho.
I eat like crap and hardly eat any vegetables ever ,except a salad once and a while.

I am Not taking any staple supplements at all. Not even a Multi V.

**** I will run this entire bottle of Orange Beat by Controlled Labs solo for the next 30 days without any extra supplements or changes in my daily routine or diet to see the effects and changes in my cardio, sleep, daily energy and breathing if any ****

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow along! Will be interesting to see how it treats you since you're not running anything else and not changing anything for a more controlled environment.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In to follow along! Will be interesting to see how it treats you since you're not running anything else and not changing anything for a more controlled environment.
Thanks for following .
My diet and lifestyle are not that bad with the exception of I need more vegetables. I just didn’t want to add a bunch of Supplements to this run.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 1, first two caps taken right now 7 AM

Only thing to note ,they smelled weird

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1, first two caps taken right now 7 AM

Only thing to note ,they smelled weird
Serving is 3 caps at once, just FYI

They do smell weird! I smelled it like 5 times, and it gets better once you realized it’s just the smell of Shilajit blended with garlic. It was discussed by someone into making this into a powder, but I don’t think you could realistically flavor that with something sweet.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Serving is 3 caps at once, just FYI

They do smell weird! I smelled it like 5 times, and it gets better once you realized it’s just the smell of Shilajit blended with garlic. It was discussed by someone into making this into a powder, but I don’t think you could realistically flavor that with something sweet.
Cool thanks.
Ok all 3 caps at once tomorrow. I waited to do the 3rd until I had some food.
Smell isn’t bad , just different

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So..... this is all that I’ve eaten today since last night and it’s now 11:50 am here in California.
I know........ I’m bad

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for following .
My diet and lifestyle are not that bad with the exception of I need more vegetables. I just didn’t want to add a bunch of Supplements to this run.
It's a good idea to not run a lot of supps cause then it's harder to tell which one is working.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In, bro. Idk how i didnt see your post before mine