TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE BEAT

First, I'd just like to express my gratitude to @Hyde and Controlled Labs for making this possible. I've YET to be let down by anything CL has produced in the past, and am very eager to share my experience with them and the forums.

I received my bubble-pack package yesterday, to find 30 servings of Orange Beat in the unmistakable Controlled Labs packaging, addressed to...
rm.jpg

Let's look at what's inside the container...

Shilajit Extract 20% (250mg Fulvic Acid) - 1.25g
[Cognitive Enhancement, Testosterone Boosting, Cardiac Health]

NewGar Garlic Bulb Extract - 800mg
[Typical health benifits of garlic, but supposedly standardized to contain more of certain key compounds. The full breakdown on those compounds can be found here.]

Bergamot Orange Fruit Peel Powder - 500mg
[Shown to lower cholesterol]

CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - 50mg
[Overall cardiovascular health, Cognitive Enhancement, Energy Boosting]

I'll be looking more into the other potential benefits of each of these, and learning more about each compound in NewGar itself.​

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I myself will be 26 at the end of the year. I like to think I eat for health more often than I actually do. Having just bought a house, working far, far out of town, and preparing for a baby boy in December means that cheap, fast food is the most viable option. I'm 5'8" @ 165lbs, and will be starting a cut soon, as 165 is the heaviest I've ever been. On July 20th, I took a blow to the back of the head at work, causing straightening of the cervical spine and trapezius strain. I can't lift much over a gallon of milk without pain, so I'll be focusing on cardio and mobility stretches until I'm cleared to try light lifting. I'm not sure when that will be :(

In the meantime I'll be looking to notice effects on sleep, feeling of wellbeing, and clean energy throughout the day, as well as any amount of changes in cardiovascular capacity. My version of cardio was just bro-cardio until now. You know... Same shit, just faster lol. I'm currently T-10m after my third daily dose, and can't say that I've noticed any differences, but will stay vigilant!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks to be in a similar vein to the Health IQ for overall wellbeing. Interested to hear how it turns out!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following Alone !!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dull disclosure- I do take some standard daily supplements.

Box store's generic Cordyceps powder, creatine, a multi, and the OCCASIONAL Bang when the coffee at the station i stop at in the morning is burnt or otherwise nasty. Ive also been perscribed muscle relaxers to help my trapezius to stop spasming. I'll be sure to run any additions by @Hyde before-hand to make sure it's kosher.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This morning was my 4th dose. I had it with a 2-egg burrito, a half cup of oats, a half cup of mixed fruit, and a cup of milk. I also opted for 24oz cup of coffee before breakfast.

I feel as if my sensitivity to caffeine has risen, because i felt much more stimulated by tge coffee than I normally would. I'll do the same tomorrow to see if I notice the same effect, and on day 6 I'll dose later in the day with the same amount of coffee.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this log for sure!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can say that it does indeed seem to enhance my sensitivity to caff. I waited until lunch to have coffee and take them and the same feeling occurred. Id say thats a good plus side

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can say that it does indeed seem to enhance my sensitivity to caff. I waited until lunch to have coffee and take them and the same feeling occurred. Id say thats a good plus side
I haven't notice this, at least yet ???

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My best idea is that it may be working synergistically with the CoQ10.. If not I'm at a loss lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theres not been any noticeable effects. I think this may be more about how I feel about it, rather than how it makes me feel :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting! I guess it effects everyone differently and this seems to be a positive effect for you!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the past few nights, ive been taking it with a later-than-usual dinner just trying to spark a change, maybe an effect in sleep...

Again, nothing. Thats not bad thing at all, though.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the pattern is established. There are no noticeable effects of of the product, other than an apparent increase in my sensitivity to caffeine which has luckily continued with its use. Id still like to know a probable cause, but I dont look gift horses in the mouth!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the pattern is established. There are no noticeable effects of of the product, other than an apparent increase in my sensitivity to caffeine which has luckily continued with its use. Id still like to know a probable cause, but I dont look gift horses in the mouth!
I feel like I kind of noticed this slightly at the start, I was able to pull back slightly on ever increasing preWO dosages, but I am not sure if itā€™s really doing that or just placebo. Not a bad thing if so though!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By chance, does anyone know the exact amount of binders used? I only ask because I'm thinking with shilajit being resinous, maybe it could act as its own binder? Just a thought.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By chance, does anyone know the exact amount of binders used? I only ask because I'm thinking with shilajit being resinous, maybe it could act as its own binder? Just a thought.
Not a clue.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Though the directions say to take with a meal, I tried my dose today without good JUST to see if it would cause stomach distress if i were to actually forget. Ill update you guys on this later. RIP proper absorption lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No intestinal distress, also no garlic burps

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only six days left until I'm back to having my regular heathenoid heart :(

I really wish I had more to say about the product, especially since shilajit is such a powerhouse of an ingredient. This is by far my most lackluster log, for one of the most helpful supplements ive ever used.

I hope I can make it up to you guys with a more fast paced product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only six days left until I'm back to having my regular heathenoid heart :(

I really wish I had more to say about the product, especially since shilajit is such a powerhouse of an ingredient. This is by far my most lackluster log, for one of the most helpful supplements ive ever used.

I hope I can make it up to you guys with a more fast paced product.
Your honest feedback has been perfect. Glad you had no issues and feel good about using it!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly didnt know what to expect. When I tried to add variables just to get some kind of change, I got nothing. This is actually a testament to quality, considering the nature of the product. With heart health, consistency is more often that not, a good thing. Ive enjoyed the increased sensitivity to stimulants, and ive taken advantage of this by dialing back on my stims and getting the same bang for my buck. Its an effect that hasn't weakened, so again, consistency!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We'll guys, the bottle is empty. I wish I could say I had fun or feel good about the posts I made, but I struggled with this more than i imagined. That's not a testament to the product, but more to my typical logging style.

From the very start, until the end, the sole effect that I could notice was an increase of sensitivity to stimulants, which is a huge plus.

The nature of this product means that the benefits are mostly unnoticeable, but enjoyable nevertheless. Your body is an investment, and treating it well sometimes means noticing nothing unordinary at all!

Again, I'd like to thank Hyde and the CL team for the chance to use another new CL new release! I look forward to seeing what combos sales are going to be happening with the Orange line of products!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good honest feed back, what more could we want.....