GoofyKai Controlled Labs Orange Beat Log!

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
First and foremost Thank you Controlled labs for this great opportunity. I have never used a CL supplement before so I'm anxious to get right into it, with that being said I'll be skipping the tolerance phase and taking the full dose,(3 tabs) from the get go. I always love the Full disclosure label. I feel like that is a must for any supplement brand these days.

Ingredient number 1 is Shilajit @ 1.2 grams of a 20% extract. Standardized for fulvic acid.
Number 2 is New-Gar Garlic Bulb Extract @ 800mg
Number 3 is Bergamot Orange fruit peel powder @ 500mg.
Number 4 is CoEnzyme Q10 @ 50mg.

I have used all of these ingredients individually in the past except New-Gar, this is why I'm comfortable jumping into the full serving size so soon. I'll be taking 3 capsules daily with meals starting tomorrow.

Current supplements I'm taking are Zinc, Vitamin D , Kre-alkalyn Creatine, and joint defender. My workout protocol is 5 days of strength training followed by 1 day of conditioning.

What I'm most looking forward to are the endurance benefits for my conditioning. One can never have too much endurance. Once again a big Thank you to the entire squad at Controlled labs.

20190806_180254.jpeg
20190806_180354.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!