Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOGGERS WANTED!

Alright gang, many of you have seen the artery-clogger promo going on for Orange Beat right now. Separate from that, Controlled Labs would like up to 5 different folks to review a bottle of this cardio tonic for us.

Not looking for a million posts a week, just some simple periodic updates and thoughts on the product over the course of a free bottle. This way others on AM can get some unbiased feedback on our new product.

If you’re over 18, live in the US, and can put up a brief review log, let us know below - looking for the first 5 folks that can do so!

IMG_2547.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm. Interested, but ive never logged a similar product. Any ideas on some details you might be looking for?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. Interested, but ive never logged a similar product. Any ideas on some details you might be looking for?
Thoughts on any noticeable effects on cardiovascular function or performance, any discernible reactions, how you’re feeling, thoughts on the formula. Basically any feedback you want is appreciated!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While this seems mostly like an overall “health” product there should be some noticeable endurance and recovery during training effects. Overall ATP production increases and increased work capacity.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You got it man, I'm down for this one. Ive yet to be let down by CL. I'd be happy to give some feedback.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got it man, I'm down for this one. Ive yet to be let down by CL. I'd be happy to give some feedback.
You got it, PM me your shipping address and when I have all the loggers I will send them to CL. I expect these will ship out next week.

4 spots left!

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Even though I’m new to the board I would like to give this product a shot and give my feedback.
I’m 48 years old and about a month ago at work I had symptoms of a heart attack which was a first for me. I end up going to the hospital and have a EKG done. They wrote it off as a panic/anxiety attack. Since then I’ve had trouble breathing at night while I’m sleeping probably high blood pressure to.
Let me know if you want me to give it a whirl bro.

Profile looks good and Ive always loved OT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even though I’m new to the board I would like to give this product a shot and give my feedback.
I’m 48 years old and about a month ago at work I had symptoms of a heart attack which was a first for me. I end up going to the hospital and have a EKG done. They wrote it off as a panic/anxiety attack. Since then I’ve had trouble breathing at night while I’m sleeping probably high blood pressure to.
Let me know if you want me to give it a whirl bro.

Profile looks good and Ive always loved OT.
Normally yes we would like someone not as new, BUT - your age and situation are exceptional for this product, and I will be happy to see you get a bottle for your thoughts!

PM me your shipping info please - 3 spots left!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d love to log this but I have an impending research log any week now. Good opportunity from a great company here people!

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Normally yes we would like someone not as new, BUT - your age and situation are exceptional for this product, and I will be happy to see you get a bottle for your thoughts!

PM me your shipping info please - 3 spots left!
Ahh, thank you for taking a chance with me brother!
I won’t let you guys down and I’ll give good feed back.
Incoming PM

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I up for this, would love the opportunity !!

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Hey there. I've been on the board for a few years now and have done some logging before for BLR. I'm 22, train 5 days a week mostly strength training, and have a very physically demanding job. I was born with a tiny hole in my heart and sometimes suffer from unexplained angina. I'm not sure if it's due to the tiny hole or something else. Doctors have always just written it off as nothing because of my age. Not expecting any miracles or anything but would love to log your supplement. I've never tried a CL supp before, so the opportunity would be very welcoming. Thank you and have a great day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey there. I've been on the board for a few years now and have done some logging before for BLR. I'm 22, train 5 days a week mostly strength training, and have a very physically demanding job. I was born with a tiny hole in my heart and sometimes suffer from unexplained angina. I'm not sure if it's due to the tiny hole or something else. Doctors have always just written it off as nothing because of my age. Not expecting any miracles or anything but would love to log your supplement. I've never tried a CL supp before, so the opportunity would be very welcoming. Thank you and have a great day.
Please send your shipping info and we will get you a bottle to log!

ONE SPOT TO LOG REMAINS!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Resolve10
Is that your picture in your avatar ??

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that last spot is still open, I’d like the opportunity to log this!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If that last spot is still open, I’d like the opportunity to log this!
It’s yours - forward me your shipping address and I’ll get everyone’s info sent to HQ by Monday morning so we can get these shipped out to loggers!

Thank you everyone for the interest!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
YeeYee.. Or something

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think
m1k3_d0z4
sent you a PM ...............

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the Update!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn missed this.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess who got their package today :)

Thanks again @Hyde
Log will go up tomorrow.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, same here! That was fast shipping.

Thanks again to CL and @Hyde! I’ll post up my log tomorrow as well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Got Mine !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please link logs here so people can follow when they’re up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Please link logs here so people can follow when they’re up

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will Do !

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log, oh well. Would be a good candidate too. Maybe I'll get some next time i stock up.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde
My log link..