Orangatang loggs that **Free Test**

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
So here's the idea.

APP NUT--Free Test: 4 Caps ED, split into 2 doses.

NUTRA--Bulk DAA: ~3 grams ED, 1 dose.
also--Calcium Lactate: ~1.5 grams ED, 1 dose, with DAA

AI--Stoked: 4 Caps ED, split into 2 doses (not at the time of Free Test)

PES--Erase: 2 caps ED (possibly up to 3 caps) in 2 doses

I've been running this for 11 days without Free Test. I will start Free Test in the morning.

Will try and make qualitative assessment of Libido, strength, or muscle increase.

My diet is 90% paleo, occasional dairy or illicit sweet object. but for the most part, very clean

I'm standing 5'10" -->166lbs @9% body fat approximately.

I am using the free test to try and keep muscle as i rip the fat off in time for summer beachin'

And a HUGE THANK YOU TO THE APPNUT CREW FOR HOOKIN THIS PRIMATE UP!

Attachments

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in. best log wins the new flavor of lit up!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
im in. best log wins the new flavor of lit up!
Will try man! I was not a fan of the original so I'd love to see some flavor redemption from the chemists down there

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? That's the first bad review on taste I have heard. just curious, but why are u taking erase and free test?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Really? That's the first bad review on taste I have heard. just curious, but why are u taking erase and free test?
I don't know the amount of 3,7keto in free test bc of the prop blend. I can drop it if you wish

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had the amount written somewhere on here, let me find it. i know free test has the same main ingredient as erase but more of it. ill find out for you

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i had the amount written somewhere on here, let me find it. i know free test has the same main ingredient as erase but more of it. ill find out for you
thanks man, I didn't know you guys had more in there....the price point for this seems great for that high dose AI + T-boosting capabilities. I'm even more excited now!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And cort control. Dirk sent me detailed reasons why to choose free test, but unless you really know your stuff, hard to understand. I can send that to you while I wait for a response from him

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
And cort control. Dirk sent me detailed reasons why to choose free test, but unless you really know your stuff, hard to understand. I can send that to you while I wait for a response from him
I'd like to peruse that doc if you have a second to send it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just take Free Test instead of Erase- it has the same main ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA

Fee Test has about 110mg of 3,7 Keto

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...why are u taking erase and free test?
I was going to ask the same thing. You do NOT need to use both products, since they both contain the same active - although I love Erase like you wouldn't believe, I recommend that you save the Erase for when you are NOT using FREE TEST.

~Rosie~

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Already dropped it, thanks for the input. I wouldn't have even considered it if the mg/cap was revealed on the label, but the prop blend hid that from me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already dropped it, thanks for the input. I wouldn't have even considered it if the mg/cap was revealed on the label, but the prop blend hid that from me

i got ur back! glad u told us all ur taking lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :)

~Rosie~

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Dosed my 2 caps this morning with DAA and Calcium Lactate. I'm prepping to hit the gym. Libido is up for sure. And 110mg of 3,7 keeping the estro down is keeping me happy

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Same dosing scheme as previous days, I dropped the Stoked and Erase just to clarify.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a chance to log Free Test last year. Real good stuff.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Checking in here, I may have a broken ankle from a botched dunk attempt.

i will continue to dose the free test and enjoy the libido boost. Weight is 165+-2lbs

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that sucks! I know how you feel! I think I broke or tore something in my right ankle a few years ago and it still gives me trouble every now and again. Just a couple weeks ago I sprained it again! SUCKSSS! Went to farm store and got some horse wrap (coband equivalent but twice as much for half the price) and that works great to wrap with! Hopefully nothing is torn or broken. Toes purple yet?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Well luckily the black and blue didn't develop super strong just tons of swelling so I'm hoping its just a sprain. I will be back on the weights asap R1!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checking in here, I may have a broken ankle from a botched dunk attempt.

i will continue to dose the free test and enjoy the libido boost. Weight is 165+-2lbs
Make sure that you get your injury checked out and diagnosed as soon as possible, and if it is something more serious than a sprain, then ensure that you start rehabilitation immediately, seeing it through to your return to "normal" training.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well luckily the black and blue didn't develop super strong just tons of swelling so I'm hoping its just a sprain. I will be back on the weights asap R1!
if you dont go to the doc, or in the meantime until you do, make sure u are taking Calcium, fish oil, Flax Seed,Vit D, Vit K, Zinc ( your multi pretty much), stay OFF OF IT!, get plenty of sleep, wrap/brace/tape it, ice it often, elevate it. put a pillow under it when you sleep or are just chillin

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Well the swelling is down and i got back to the gym to a light sesh of some abs, snatchs, pull ups and push ups.

Free test dosing is the same and i feel great on this stuff. libido is really high as well as a touch of agression from time to time. nice product here and ive already recommended it

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is the same, I really enjoy this product. A huge thanks again to appnut for soaring my libido for the last few weeks!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Weight is steady, strength is good even on low cals and minimal carbs (outside of vegetables). Libido is still very high, appnut has a winner here

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not many people have tried free test but i think if they try it once, that would be there choice over other anti estro/cort control/test boosters

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
not many people have tried free test but i think if they try it once, that would be there choice over other anti estro/cort control/test boosters
I could not agree more!

I love this stuff, I looked in the mirror today and was pleased to see some body comp changes with very little change in training or diet.

This stuff is legit, i want more (once the funds allow I will be getting more)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember to post a final review of free test so we can decide who had the best log to win lit up

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Roger that R1 ill make sure to get it in
FINAL REVIEW:

Ok, let me start by saying it was truly a pleasure to run Free Test. This product hasn't been hyped up the way some have, but, it truly deserves a fair shot.

Libido: Despite some bogus things in my life this has truly kept the boyz happy and ready to rock. and associated with that is a mood enhancement because you feel some confidence boost

Strength: Strength increased while on free test. Example, My max deadlift ever was 315lbs x 1rep. Monday i pulled 345lbs x 1 rep, enough said.

Body Comp: I eat a pretty clean paleo style diet and the 3,7 keto has helped with leaning effects despite a stressful (and not doubt cortisol increasing) life.

Final Grade: A. Simply put, this does what a test booster should do, you can't expect hormonal results with products like these but I was pleasantly surprised and this will be my go to test booster for PCT because of the high dose of 3,7 keto as well as the nice blend of test boosting ingredients.

AppNut, you have a winner.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to hear an honest review. it seems like nobody believes me when i speak about free test vs other test boosters/anti estro (you know which one im talking about lol) (which i understand cause im a rep),but this is why i wanted to get people to try it for free.thank you

Rucksdaddy

Awards
So here's the idea.

APP NUT--Free Test: 4 Caps ED, split into 2 doses.

NUTRA--Bulk DAA: ~3 grams ED, 1 dose.
also--Calcium Lactate: ~1.5 grams ED, 1 dose, with DAA

AI--Stoked: 4 Caps ED, split into 2 doses (not at the time of Free Test)

PES--Erase: 2 caps ED (possibly up to 3 caps) in 2 doses

I've been running this for 11 days without Free Test. I will start Free Test in the morning.

Will try and make qualitative assessment of Libido, strength, or muscle increase.

My diet is 90% paleo, occasional dairy or illicit sweet object. but for the most part, very clean

I'm standing 5'10" -->166lbs @9% body fat approximately.

I am using the free test to try and keep muscle as i rip the fat off in time for summer beachin'

And a HUGE THANK YOU TO THE APPNUT CREW FOR HOOKIN THIS PRIMATE UP!
You won't be disappointed. I work in a lab and Free Test is legit. My test doubles every time.