Oral 11Oxo. What's a good dose?

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas, I just grabbed some nutra innovations 11-oxo and was wondering what is a good dose? Each cap contains 50mg of adrenosterone and the directions recommend 2 , but I have read threads where you need more than 150 to reap the full benefits. Thanks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 1550mg/day when I ran it back in ~2008. Good stuff at that dose.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
minimum of 300 to even bother with it. 600 to really see much. 900+ is where it gets good, but also prohibitively expensive.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say 600 minimum...1g is where it starts to get good. But at 1g or more it does have some positive effects. Cost is the issue of course. So mostly, I agree with jrock and vaughn

J

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
minimum of 300 to even bother with it. 600 to really see much. 900+ is where it gets good, but also prohibitively expensive.
11 oxo? His bottle says take 2 50s? are you sure yaw are talking about the same thing? I have brawn 11 oxo and they are 100s it would cost $1000 to run it like yaw are suggesting lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300-600mg

me personally would love 300-450mg (last 4 weeks)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas, I just grabbed some nutra innovations 11-oxo and was wondering what is a good dose? Each cap contains 50mg of adrenosterone and the directions recommend 2 , but I have read threads where you need more than 150 to reap the full benefits. Thanks.
you better getcha some Kronos to add to it at that dose. you would need to eat half a bottle a day to get what you want from it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11 oxo? His bottle says take 2 50s? are you sure yaw are talking about the same thing? I have brawn 11 oxo and they are 100s it would cost $1000 to run it like yaw are suggesting lol
Yes, we are talking the same thing. This is why it is so price prohibitive.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I just wasted money 😂. Should have got Kronos. Guess Ill run 250 for a few weeks and see lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I just wasted money 😂. Should have got Kronos. Guess Ill run 250 for a few weeks and see lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wouldn't worry too much. Most 11-KT products are underdosed as well and you really have to run 400-600 mg of those. 225 transdermal 11-KT is what I consider my minimum use. This stuff's just expensive so most products are under dosed.

You will still see some benefit, and your PCT will be less important at 250 mg of 11-oxo. It will just be very subtle. Although, some people seem to respond really well to it, so maybe you will.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't worry too much. Most 11-KT products are underdosed as well and you really have to run 400-600 mg of those. 225 transdermal 11-KT is what I consider my minimum use. This stuff's just expensive so most products are under dosed.

You will still see some benefit, and your PCT will be less important at 250 mg of 11-oxo. It will just be very subtle. Although, some people seem to respond really well to it, so maybe you will.
Will I even need a pct at that dose? Since I’m already pretty messed up hormonally lol.

Thanks, man really appreciate the help. It is expensive but it seems like a really cool compound. I don’t really like transdermal for the issue of convenience and pre workout dosing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would say 600 minimum...1g is where it starts to get good. But at 1g or more it does have some positive effects. Cost is the issue of course. So mostly, I agree with jrock and vaughn
I second this, 600minium, even that is pretty low for 11oxo.

Every successful run of this stuff I've seen was at 900+, I used it years ago and didn't notice much at all from 600 or 900

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Will I even need a pct at that dose? Since I’m already pretty messed up hormonally lol.

Thanks, man really appreciate the help. It is expensive but it seems like a really cool compound. I don’t really like transdermal for the issue of convenience and pre workout dosing
No I don't think you will, I wanna say it was originally used at low doses as a cortisol blocker? Or something and it wasn't suppressive at low doses. I may be mistaken but it was something like that

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Word, I guess I’ll give it a whirl than

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rip I don’t usually impulse buy but when it comes to supps 💀 I trade a lot too

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do feel that 11-kt and 11-oxo may be good together. The compounds seemed different to me and to be honest, 1 gram of 11-oxo seemed to have more powerful leaning effects in me than even 600 mg transformation KT.

Maybe stacking them is an interesting idea.

As far as PCT, you will probably be fine below 250. It is more of a matter of bringing the A game in my mind. At 1 gram I would PCT with a SERM although that is probably overkill as well.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do feel that 11-kt and 11-oxo may be good together. The compounds seemed different to me and to be honest, 1 gram of 11-oxo seemed to have more powerful leaning effects in me than even 600 mg transformation KT.

Maybe stacking them is an interesting idea.

As far as PCT, you will probably be fine below 250. It is more of a matter of bringing the A game in my mind. At 1 gram I would PCT with a SERM although that is probably overkill as well.
I’m going to give it a shot at 200mg and this is meant to be a bridge for something else this summer .... big things to come 🤔

Thanks bro and I’m not to worried since I’m already and have been naturally hypogonadal

M

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg always worked great for me. I ran 600mg and the results were the
Same as the above dose. I worked for a company that supplied 11OXO among other things for various sports
Nutrition companies. I ran it around 10 times.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping up this old thread not create a new one.

does anybody know about the absoption/bioavailability of oral 11-oxo? not talking about 11-KT or sublingual 11-ox. But just plain old 11-oxo?

Old non-methylated prehormones have an oral bioavailability of 5-10%. Was wondering if it would be the same with 11oxo. PA was selling only oral 11-oxo. I was wondering if there was any reason for that. Maybe the absorption is not that bad and not woth make it transdermal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bumping up this old thread not create a new one.

does anybody know about the absoption/bioavailability of oral 11-oxo? not talking about 11-KT or sublingual 11-ox. But just plain old 11-oxo?

Old non-methylated prehormones have an oral bioavailability of 5-10%. Was wondering if it would be the same with 11oxo. PA was selling only oral 11-oxo. I was wondering if there was any reason for that. Maybe the absorption is not that bad and not woth make it transdermal.
I don't have a answer but I have seen TD 11 oxo.

But we already know 11 works and what the doses needed are so does the bioavailability really matter? Or is it just something you wanna know

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a answer but I have seen TD 11 oxo.

But we already know 11 works and what the doses needed are so does the bioavailability really matter? Or is it just something you wanna know
Il was more to know if it is worth it to make it transdermal. We know that the bioavailability of a transdermal is roughly 20-30% at best with some good carrier. But if the oral bioavailability is about the same I’m not going to make a transdermal out of it.