sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time with your shoulder. I know its always tempting to push through it, but sometimes we can do more harm than good doing that. As hard as it can be, sometimes we have to take a rest or modify our training around issues that we are having.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest+Triceps Day 27
Workout Time : 1 Hour 23mins
Cardio : 0

Had to be a little cautious today with my back but glad I put the session in, 3 sets on all, even if the weights were lower on some things. Couldn't do cardio today as I had to go for my PRP appointment this afternoon (not allowed to sweat).

Attached my results so far for PRP. This is 2 months in. A crazy amount of regrowth, considering you aren't even meant to see regrowth until months 3-6. Super happy with it so far and will continue the process. Next appointment in 3months time, then after that its once a year.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest+Triceps Day 27
Workout Time : 1 Hour 23mins
Cardio : 0

Had to be a little cautious today with my back but glad I put the session in, 3 sets on all, even if the weights were lower on some things. Couldn't do cardio today as I had to go for my PRP appointment this afternoon (not allowed to sweat).

Attached my results so far for PRP. This is 2 months in. A crazy amount of regrowth, considering you aren't even meant to see regrowth until months 3-6. Super happy with it so far and will continue the process. Next appointment in 3months time, then after that its once a year.
Nice! That's pretty impressive. You can tell it came back in thicker for sure. I think at this point I'm already too far gone for PRP to help :ROFLMAO:

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's pretty impressive. You can tell it came back in thicker for sure. I think at this point I'm already too far gone for PRP to help :ROFLMAO:
Lets hope the real magic happens over the next 3 months!

Rest day today as I'm not allowed outside for 24 hours (PRP)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders+Triceps Day 28
Workout Time : 1 Hour 15mins
Cardio : 17mins

Well today was absolutely amazing! Shoulder pain has almost completely gone, at a maximum it was a 2/10 when doing laateral raises. Beyond happy. Weights have gone right back up on shoulder's, while maintaining the strictest form I can possibly do to not repeat earlier mistakes. Shrug's are still quite low on the weight side, but doing this so I can maximise the squeeze at the top.

New equipment turned up at the gym today, finally an actual rear delt machine, and a Multi-Flight machine which I added a photo of below. Incredible for the end of the session for shoulder mobility & getting a massive stretch on my delts without any strain.

Man...what a week. First I see PRP is actually working, and now my shoulder is fixed. Dom's are going to be hell tomorrow but very excited for them, definitely one of the best shoulder workout's I've ever done

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to hear that your shoulder is doing better. Just be careful and take it easy on it though; have to remember that there is still some healing to be done even when we don't feel pain as bad.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man...what a week. First I see PRP is actually working, and now my shoulder is fixed. Dom's are going to be hell tomorrow but very excited for them, definitely one of the best shoulder workout's I've ever done
Always good and bad when you know the doms are coming but know you killed it :ROFLMAO:

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 29
Workout Time : 1 Hour 21mins
Cardio : 14mins

Weights moving up nicely on legs. Back to the Higher ROM Vertical Leg press, so even though numbers look lower than last time, its still an overall PB as the movement is much greater. Finished off with some light shoulder work for mobility.

Cardio time looks like its static/decreasing, but that's just because I'm increasing the intensity of it rather than the duration.

March 22nd will be 8 weeks on this stack, so will post comparison photos from when I began. Hopefully the photos show what I see in the mirror and my brain isn't tricking me (science proves it actually does this). But I feel much bigger & leaner. Regardless, the confidence I've gained in my appearance along with how I feel mentally day by day has been incredible, worth it for that alone.

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
As today was a rest day, I took a photo this morning so I could do a little comparison from when I started here 6 weeks ago, both taken fasted upon waking.

Changes have been pretty drastic. Weight is up from 78kg to 81kg fasted, Arms/Shoulder's have grown pretty substantially and body fat is way down, especially at the waist/stomach section, body is actually narrowing as we go down the body rather than fatter the further we go down, haha. Looking forward to the next 10 weeks

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As today was a rest day, I took a photo this morning so I could do a little comparison from when I started here 6 weeks ago, both taken fasted upon waking.

Changes have been pretty drastic. Weight is up from 78kg to 81kg fasted, Arms/Shoulder's have grown pretty substantially and body fat is way down, especially at the waist/stomach section, body is actually narrowing as we go down the body rather than fatter the further we go down, haha. Looking forward to the next 10 weeks
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you, that's incredible progress.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome on all fronts! Next 10 weeks is going to be full of progress as well!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 30
Workout Time : 30mins
Cardio : 0 mins

What is it with me & chest day & hurting myself! Pushed too hard on the last rep of chest press and managed to twinge my neck. Tried to stretch it out but realised it was hurt so quit the session early. Did some massage work on it & put some deep heat on, so hoping I wake up fine tomorrow. Seems to have settled down this afternoon. If all is fine tomorrow, will incorporate triceps into back day so they get a good workout

Getting old!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Forced rest day due to neck tweak that you mentioned?
Yes my dude, its one of those things that if you just leave it a day or two it sorts itself out. If I push through it I'll just put myself out for longer. Has happened to me numerous times unfortunately! Feels completely fine today though, so will be full steam ahead tomorrow

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back+Biceps Day 31
Workout Time : 1 hour 30mins
Cardio : 13 mins

Weights actually dropped on my Cable Pulldown / Machine Row, which is strange, couldn't tell you why. On that note though, I will be doing Cable Pulldowns much later in the workout, they are so strenuous on my biceps, they render them completely useless the rest of the session.

Added in normal Lat Pulldowns today also. Biceps were absolutely fried by the end, which is a great sign, so struggled there.

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Not sure if this is viewable, but love listening to this guy. Very knowledgable & offers a lot of solid advice for the gym
Thanks for sharing!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder+Triceps Day 32
Cardio : 16 mins

Great shoulder session today, basically back to pre injury strength.

Dropped from 55kg to 50kg after set 1 on the Face pull's as my body did not feel stable, I need to get heavier.

Only nagging issue I still have is on seated machine lateral raise, I tried the 50kg today but my shoulder said nope when I tried to push it up. Happy to stay down 5kg and get some rep's in, just happy my shoulder is mending at this point.

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Can’t gym today, have to take my dog to get groomed then collect her, with the travel time it leaves no time for gym sadly as need to get back for work. Will be going both Sat+Sun

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t gym today, have to take my dog to get groomed then collect her, with the travel time it leaves no time for gym sadly as need to get back for work. Will be going both Sat+Sun
Hey, sometimes a day off and hanging out with our pets is just what we need.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest+Triceps Day 33
Workout Time : 1 hour 16mins

Trained with a friend today and what an insane difference it made having a spotter. Will now only train chest on weekends with my friend as you can push much harder with full ROM, not being scared of dropping the weight on your face. Lots of new exercises today, ending the session super setting the pushdown with the rope pushdown. Triceps were absolutely cooked from doing all the chest work, numbers were much lower this week. Again, a good thing though, I'd rather maximise my gains on the shoulders/chest/back, and just work my arms to failure after.

Will definitely do incline dumbbells before close grip bench next time, I had nothing to offer on the dumbbells by the time we got to it, chest was already blown out.

By far the best chest session of the year so far. If I can keep up this progression, I should be benching 2 plates for reps in a few weeks. I was benching 70kg 6 weeks ago, so adding 20kg to my bench in that time frame has been some great progress.

No cardio today as went on a 2 hour dog walk. Chest is going to be sore as hell tomorrow.

Also, zero shoulder issues today at all, feel we are almost fully healed :)

Attachments

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, zero shoulder issues today at all, feel we are almost fully healed
Good to hear! Always nice when you're on the road to back to normal :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 34
Workout Time : 58mins

Time constrained today so only 2 working sets on each. Right bicep is still tender from last back day, so went very light on bicep work at the end, more so just to get some blood into the muscles.

Lots of leg PB's

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder+Triceps Day 35
Cardio : 12 mins

PB'd pretty much everything today, shoulder's are feeling very healthy. Still a bit of pain on the machine lateral but still managed to move up. Need to start training fasted again because I'm spending too long in the gym and its cutting into work again.

Coming up to 8 weeks on this stack on Saturday, feeling insanely strong

Rope pulldown is 40kg, not sure why I have 20kg in

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back+Biceps Day 36
Workout Time : 1 hour 37mins

So today was a really hard session. I've slept like **** the last 2 days. My elbows have been hurting when side sleeping due to doing 2 triceps days in a row (stupid of me), lesson learnt. I think I may have to cap my dips at 15kg weighted, as its clearly putting too much strain on my elbows. I honestly wanted to quit the session after the first set of dumbbell rows, but glad I persevered.

No Cardio today as my headphones ran out on my last working set, not sure what kind of psychopath does cardio without music, but it ain't me!

I've noticed the last couple of weeks I've put on a bit more fat than usual. So went to check my activity in the gym and I've basically been doing 1 day training 1 day off for 2 weeks now, so my volume has plummeted. Most of it was due to injury or external factors but something I need to improve on going forward. Unfortunately cant train tomorrow as my car goes into the garage this evening, so won't be able to get to the gym. Will train both weekend days though. Gyming 4 days a week isn't so bad, but I'd really like to get back to a consistent 5.

Taking a break from some of my supps just to give my body some time off for a bit. Will be dropping everything except M-Test & Optimize-T for a 6 week period or so. I imagine sleep is going to suffer for a while without Sleep Assist XT, but just feel I'm taking too many things atm

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
smart that u listen to your body .. yeah never force stuff when your body is hurting ive made that mistake thinking im hardcore an shyt lol

and also i have turned around from gym if i notice i dont have my headphones lol

does PRP have any side effects also maybe lack of sleep ,libido ?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
smart that u listen to your body .. yeah never force stuff when your body is hurting ive made that mistake thinking im hardcore an shyt lol

and also i have turned around from gym if i notice i dont have my headphones lol

does PRP have any side effects also maybe lack of sleep ,libido ?
No mate to the PRP, it’s your own blood they extract from your arm and just inject into your scalp, as safe as it can possibly get! Sleep issues is definitely the pain from leaning on my own elbows while sleeping, happens when I overdo it on dips

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No mate to the PRP, it’s your own blood they extract from your arm and just inject into your scalp, as safe as it can possibly get! Sleep issues is definitely the pain from leaning on my own elbows while sleeping, happens when I overdo it on dips
ohh ok how was the pain level to that area after the injections ?
after your i read lil bit on it ... seems pretty interesting i def have a bad family genes where all men have that bald spot which i cover it with hair fibers.

hopefully the elbows pain subsides and you can start to kill it at the gym normally

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
ohh ok how was the pain level to that area after the injections ?
after your i read lil bit on it ... seems pretty interesting i def have a bad family genes where all men have that bald spot which i cover it with hair fibers.

hopefully the elbows pain subsides and you can start to kill it at the gym normally
First they take blood from your arm, then put numbing cream on your head about 20 mins. The scalp can’t go fully numb but it definitely helps. It hurts about 4/10 on a pain scale and only takes about 3 mins to reinject. Highly recommend. You really don’t want to cause life long problems with using minoxidil or finestride & unless you’re very obviosuly balding, you won’t qualify for an actual transplant, so PRP is an absolute godsend.

I would highly recommend taking Jarrow Toco sorb daily though for hair health

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First they take blood from your arm, then put numbing cream on your head about 20 mins. The scalp can’t go fully numb but it definitely helps. It hurts about 4/10 on a pain scale and only takes about 3 mins to reinject. Highly recommend. You really don’t want to cause life long problems with using minoxidil or finestride & unless you’re very obviosuly balding, you won’t qualify for an actual transplant, so PRP is an absolute godsend.

I would highly recommend taking Jarrow Toco sorb daily though for hair health

sweet sounds like you are very happy .. and great 2 month progress pic for you .. is that the max you have reached now or will continue to get better ?

yeah ill look into it .. i assume my insurance wont help but worth checking.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
sweet sounds like you are very happy .. and great 2 month progress pic for you .. is that the max you have reached now or will continue to get better ?

yeah ill look into it .. i assume my insurance wont help but worth checking.
The growing wasn’t even meant to occur until months 3-6, so it’s just a good sign. No it should be much much more than what shows in the photos, another 4 months of thickening!

Yes, super happy with it!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 new flavours of Alpha Lion Super human Pump today - Hulk Juice & Samurai Strawberry, such a great product

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my 2 new flavours of Alpha Lion Super human Pump today - Hulk Juice & Samurai Strawberry, such a great product
Alpha lion's taste profile is always spot on! Such good flavors!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rotate between Super Human pump and this beast.
Nothing really touches the Sicario in my opinion. Got couple buddies at work that tried it and ended up buying multiple bottles.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I rotate between Super Human pump and this beast.
Nothing really touches the Sicario in my opinion. Got couple buddies at work that tried it and ended up buying multiple bottles.

Profile looks great. I actually want to try and get on All Out Swear again by Iconic, I just react so badly to stims but really need to start cutting fat before June. Will give sicario a go when all my pre’s run out

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile looks great. I actually want to try and get on All Out Swear again by Iconic, I just react so badly to stims but really need to start cutting fat before June. Will give sicario a go when all my pre’s run out
You will not be disappointed. GGH15 gets you 15% off. Garage gym homie code. Check him out on YouTube

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back+Biceps Day 37
Workout Time : 1 hour 13mins
Cardio : 17 mins

Still haven't caught up on sleep & no spotter today, so the session was super meh. Felt weaker on all lifts this week compared to last session but it is what it is, every session can't be a PB

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt weaker on all lifts this week
Same here. I actually took like 3 days off in a row cause my sleep was off its usually amount. I can never lift as good when I don't get a quality nights sleep so I just count it as a rest day the next day.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs Day 38
Workout Time : 45mins
Cardio : 0mins

Short leg day session yesterday, no biceps as my right bicep is still causing issues, have ordered some Curcuprime to try help the inflammation

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Curcuprime to try help the inflammation
I have a few bottles of it in my pantry right now. I typically will use it near my elbows and nerves to help with inflammation and pain. It's pretty good stuff.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders+Triceps Day 39
Workout Time : 1 hour 10 mins

Allllmost didn't go today, work was so busy; but my girlfriend said "all I hear is excuses", so I made my preworkout and off I went.

Still a little sore on the laateral raise machine but apart from that, great session. Forgot my headphones again so no cardio.

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders+Triceps Day 39
Workout Time : 1 hour 10 mins

Allllmost didn't go today, work was so busy; but my girlfriend said "all I hear is excuses", so I made my preworkout and off I went.

Still a little sore on the laateral raise machine but apart from that, great session. Forgot my headphones again so no cardio.
dayum what a motivation .. sometimes i have to look in the mirror and say it to myself "stop acting like a little bytch and go kill it"

dayum bro invest in cheap phones .. nah forreason look on prime or even on temu .. those bluetooth ones u can get anywhere from $5-20 and i just keep it in gym bag .. yeah will last u 6months if lucky a year .. but still lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
dayum what a motivation .. sometimes i have to look in the mirror and say it to myself "stop acting like a little bytch and go kill it"

dayum bro invest in cheap phones .. nah forreason look on prime or even on temu .. those bluetooth ones u can get anywhere from $5-20 and i just keep it in gym bag .. yeah will last u 6months if lucky a year .. but still lol
My car is in for a service & I left the AirPods in the car….so going to have to try find some old wired ones, doing a whole gym session today without music was rough

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delaying back day today just to see if the Curcuprime can do any work to my bicep. Hopefully a decrease in inflammation occurs by tomorrow
It will likely help with the pain pretty quickly, but remember that inflammation can be there even if pain is decreased. Make sure you use it regularly for awhile to decrease the actual inflammation that you can't feel.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It will likely help with the pain pretty quickly, but remember that inflammation can be there even if pain is decreased. Make sure you use it regularly for awhile to decrease the actual inflammation that you can't feel.
I’m just using 2 pumps a day, 1 after shower & 1 in the evening. I ordered some Cissus XT, for joint & tendon health. Is that preferred over Joint Edge & Joint Suport XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m just using 2 pumps a day, 1 after shower & 1 in the evening. I ordered some Cissus XT, for joint & tendon health. Is that preferred over Joint Edge & Joint Suport XT?
I'm never going to say I prefer anything over Joint Support XT just bc its part of my daily life and helps so much with my joints. After having broken my shoulder and my leg, Joint Support XT is one thing I won't miss a dose of.

Cissus XT would be more specifically for tendons and ligaments though, and is very effective for that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm never going to say I prefer anything over Joint Support XT just bc its part of my daily life and helps so much with my joints. After having broken my shoulder and my leg, Joint Support XT is one thing I won't miss a dose of.

Cissus XT would be more specifically for tendons and ligaments though, and is very effective for that.
It's definitely one of those daily support supps to always keep in the supplement routine!