sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe so. I know Hyperion has stinging nettle which blocks DHT, again - I can't tolerate any DHT blockers, they F*** me up.

Got the XPG stack coming tomorrow, Alpha Gel has an AI complex in too....I'm hoping they won't affect me as much, I'm going to take it every other day just to be safe.
Alpha Gel is nothing like the products that you said that you have issues with.

I wouldn't suggest taking things that are meant for increasing testosterone levels every other day - you really aren't going to get the maximum benefits from them and are kind of just yoyo'ing your system around at that point.

You can of course take them however you want, that's your choice - it just won't be an accurate representation of how well the product works when you use it like that

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Chest Day 15
Workout Time : 1 hour 17mins
Cardio : 18mins

No spotter today so had to chill on the chest stuff. Really dont feel comfortable going anywhere near failure on incline on my own sadly.

Been using this new non stim preworkout & the pumps are ridiculous on them. Makes me feel a bit sad looking in the gym mirror knowing I look nothing like that without the pump xD.

Sleep-Assist XT arrived so will be dosing 1 cap tonight

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs/Chest Day 15
Workout Time : 1 hour 17mins
Cardio : 18mins

No spotter today so had to chill on the chest stuff. Really dont feel comfortable going anywhere near failure on incline on my own sadly.

Been using this new non stim preworkout & the pumps are ridiculous on them. Makes me feel a bit sad looking in the gym mirror knowing I look nothing like that without the pump xD.

Sleep-Assist XT arrived so will be dosing 1 cap tonight
Alpha Lion's flavors are always on point in my opinion. I haven't tried the peach pump flavor but I'm assuming it's pretty good.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Sleep-Assist XT works! I slept for longer than normal with very vivid dreams. I did wake up a few times like normal but went straight back to sleep, also didn’t need to pee which was very unusual.

Adding 1 cap of Inhibit-P tonight

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately something in the inhibit-p stimulated the hell out of me and had trouble falling asleep, so will just take the sleep assist solo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately something in the inhibit-p stimulated the hell out of me and had trouble falling asleep, so will just take the sleep assist solo
Quality sleep beats taking any supplement in terms of progress. I can't take pre workout past lunch or have issues sleeping. :ROFLMAO:

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back/Shoulders Day 16
Workout Time : 1 hour 34mins
Cardio : 10mins

Solid session today, starting to go back to heavyish dips, but dropping down on biceps to actually focus on the form & 4 second eccentrics. Had to cut cardio short as stuff to do today.

Shoulder pain is still very apparent, but doing as many dead hangs as possible, which seems to be helping

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many did you take and at what times?

There are no stimulants in Inhibit-P, but some people find that P5P before bedtime helps them, but others have to take it away from bedtime.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How many did you take and at what times?

There are no stimulants in Inhibit-P, but some people find that P5P before bedtime helps them, but others have to take it away from bedtime.
1 Sleep Assist & 1 Inhibit-P. Yeah, I must be in the latter camp, felt very focused about 30mins after dosing. Taken 1 hour before the time id ideally fall asleep

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 Sleep Assist & 1 Inhibit-P. Yeah, I must be in the latter camp, felt very focused about 30mins after dosing. Taken 1 hour before the time id ideally fall asleep
P5P isn't a stimulant, but some people are very sensitive to B Vitamins and feel increased focus and alertness from them.

I would change up the dosage time to 1 capsule in the morning.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What site /company sells M-Test….l can’t find it
Competitive Edge Labs M-Test

It's available from that link and also at a variety of online retailers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cant take stim based preworkout's full stop, that's why I'm using the non stim superhuman pre. No coffee past 1pm either, such a bland life!
It seems you're either like this or caffeine doesn't effect your sleep at all.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Both taken fasted in the morning, no filters or anything weird like that, 26 days apart. Had to take a selfie today as gf isn’t home, will do a front , back , side shot next week.

definitely feel composition has changed quite a lot in such a short period of time, so very happy so far, weight is only 1 or 2 kg different, so it’s just a lot of fat loss / toning.

Delts/arms/back seem to have especially ballooned during the period

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Small Legs & Chest session today before my Chinese massage but forgot my phone so couldn’t log any numbers down.
Big mistake before the massage, aswell as doing shoulders yesterday, Dom’s were horrendous & she made me pay. Nice little photo of the agony she put me through 😂.

I’ve realised I’m going to have to go back to a 4 day bro split. My current 2 day split means my shoulders are getting worked out 5 times a week due to shoulders or chest being on every day, and they can’t handle it nor recover. If I keep going like this I’m going to cause mega injury to myself. New split will be :

Day 1 - Legs + Biceps
Day 2 - Chest + Triceps
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Back + Biceps
Day 5 - Shoulders + Triceps
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat

Hoping this leads to stronger, healthier shoulders and no more being in agony in my day to day life / sleeping.

Rest day tomorrow then will design & start the new program on Monday

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 - Legs + Biceps
Day 2 - Chest + Triceps
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Back + Biceps
Day 5 - Shoulders + Triceps
Day 6 - Rest
Repeat
This is a good split for building arms. I should be doing something like this but leg focused. My legs are definitely my weak point.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
This is a good split for building arms. I should be doing something like this but leg focused. My legs are definitely my weak point.
That’s a good shout. To be honest I could weave legs into my back or shoulder workout at the end. I will do that on one of the days as I’d really like to maintain training my legs twice a week

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a good shout. To be honest I could weave legs into my back or shoulder workout at the end. I will do that on one of the days as I’d really like to maintain training my legs twice a week
I've been upping my cardio and running more often throughout the week so I'm only hitting legs once a week at the moment but I plan to switch to stationary bike for my main cardio later this year and then going to be trying to hit legs twice a weak.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 18
Workout Time : 50mins
Cardio : 16mins

Felt very weird doing such a short session today, have been so used to 90+mins. Didn't do standing calf raises as want my shoulder to recover for another day.

Noticed on preacher curl if I drop the weight, I can actually go past the point of contraction by leaning back a little bit, and getting another huge squeeze at the top, so for now will focus on the squeeze rather than going heavier.

Very nice to be out of the gym in just over an hour, instead of 2, felt this afternoon I have much more energy than normal.

Sleep Assist XT continues to do wonders for my sleep, HIGHLY recommend if you have issues sleeping.

I don't ever actually "feel tired" so my normal routine is turning the light off after reading and hoping I just fall asleep at some point. Within 45mins or so after taking Sleep Assist (normally reading), I start to feel sleepy, and my body is telling me its time to sleep. No more lying in bed for hours hoping to fall asleep. Within 15mins of turning the lights off, I am asleep. Added bonus is if I do wake up for whatever reason, I will go back to sleep a couple of minutes later, something I could never do before. No groggy feeling at all the next morning, but it does make being in bed feel extra comfortable, so its a little harder to get up!

Didn't actually do bench press, must be a formatting issue

Attachments

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Added bonus is if I do wake up for whatever reason, I will go back to sleep a couple of minutes later, something I could never do before.
That's definitely a positive. I tend to wake up and then start thinking about what I need to do and have trouble falling back asleep.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders are far too sore today still. I’m at the gym currently and wanted to work chest but that isn’t going to happen. Doing some light mobility shoulder work then will just do cardio

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
@LeanEngineer I want to add Iconic formulations All out Sweat. Would you run this along side Superhuman, or is that going to be overkill?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back+Biceps Day 19
Workout Time : 1 Hour 22mins
Cardio : 16mins

Doing 3 sets on all took way too long so will revert to 2 sets. Ordered straps as my grip gave out on my lifts way before my back today, so missing out on a lot of gains

Attachments

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer I want to add Iconic formulations All out Sweat. Would you run this along side Superhuman, or is that going to be overkill?
Personally I'd probably just do one or the other. Both great products though so I'd probably use one for a few weeks and then switch.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Rest day breakfasts are great, crumpets with peanut butter + jam & a banana, and get to sip on my orange triad + superhuman drink.

Going to try and eat a very large amount today, scales are just hard stuck on 81-82kg

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to try and eat a very large amount today, scales are just hard stuck on 81-82kg
Sounds like it's time for a cheat day! :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 20
Workout Time : 55mins
Cardio : 0mins

Holding off on shoulders/chest for one more day, getting the extra leg workout in and letting the shoulder recover. Legs are still going up and up which is a great trend. Forgot my headphones so no cardio today, working out without music was hell.

Will try a shoulder session tomorrow, verrrry light and see what we are playing with

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder's + Arms Day 21
Workout Time : 1hour30mins
Cardio : 15mins

Went with a friend to do shoulders yesterday. Did 3 sets on all as it was the weeeknd and had no time constraints.

I cannot shoulder press or side laateral raise with the state my shoulders are currently in which really sucks. I thought a week off would have been enough but they are still injured. Rear delts dont hurt at all so will just have to stick to that until they're healed.

Will spend some free time doing shoulder stretches & using a tennis ball.

All out Sweat turned up this weekend, so will be using it tomorrow. Straps have also turned up, so hopefully a big back/cardio session

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Back+Biceps Day 22
Workout Time : 1 Hour 5mins
Cardio : 15mins

Forgot my straps like an idiot, so couldn't get as many reps as possible unfortunately, grip failed me on some lifts. However I PB'd pretty much everything today which is great news.

Used a new handle grip for seated row which was amazing for the stretch. Had to significantly drop my weights on it to get full ROM, well worth it though.

Honestly, a little let down by All Out Sweat. I didn't feel any different to being on Superhuman despite it being a stim preworkout and a fat burner, and didn't sweat at all. Tiny bit of perspiration with cardio but nothing more than my non stim pump product. Will try it for a few more days and see if it improves

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest+Triceps Day 23
Workout Time : 1 Hour
Cardio : 17mins

Trained fasted today. Had to take the chest movements very very light, Everything felt taxing on my shoulders but wanted to power through. Decided to do 3 sets of everything because the weights were lower.

Sleep was horrendous last night, but that was to be expected due to taking a stim preworkout. Today I just had half a serving of both Superhuman Pump & All out Sweat. No sweating again today really, but maybe the fat burning properties will work. Will keep the dose at 1/2 if sleep improves and slowly work my way up over the weeks.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chest+Triceps Day 23
Cardio : 17mins

Trained fasted today. Had to take the chest movements very very light, Everything felt taxing on my shoulders but wanted to power through. Decided to do 3 sets of everything because the weights were lower.

Sleep was horrendous last night, but that was to be expected due to taking a stim preworkout. Today I just had half a serving of both Superhuman Pump & All out Sweat. No sweating again today really, but maybe the fat burning properties will work. Will keep the dose at 1/2 if sleep improves and slowly work my way up over the weeks.
Dang that tricep push down is pretty heavy. That’s roughly 260 lbs correct?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Dang that tricep push down is pretty heavy. That’s roughly 260 lbs correct?
Yeah, my triceps are by far my strongest body part. Back in my 20’s, I used to be able to tricep dip 110lbs round my waist when I only weighed 150!

Can definitely go higher than 260 currently on the push down, just scared of hurting my shoulders. Once it gets to 280+ it’s very hard for me to keep my butt in the seat as I’m not very heavy

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Legs+Biceps Day 24
Workout Time : 58mins
Cardio : 14mins

Fasted training again. Really noticing the strength drop without food in my belly, but it means I can start work earlier, so this is the way.

Leg press looks like a huge increase from last time, but it was a different machine, so the angle wasn't as deep. not as much ROM so not sure I'll be using again.

Didn't take all out sweat today as I slept much better when I didn't take, will try again on the weekend.

Had a few ego stroking comments in the gym today, which was nice. I always wonder when we see gains in the mirror if other people actually see that, or if its all in our head, but at least a little confirmation today that im heading in the right direction.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Back in my 20’s, I used to be able to tricep dip 110lbs round my waist when I only weighed 150!
Dang that's pretty good! I need to get a dip machine for my home gym so I can start doing them again. I have a weighted belt so just need the dip machine :)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders+Triceps Day 25
Workout Time : 1 Hour 12 mins
Cardio : 14.30mins

Ive decided if I'm going to continue working out fasted in the morning, im going to do everything for 3 sets as I have much more time to burn. Going to the gym at 7.30am with no food and only superhuman pre in my stomach is tiring AF, but I'm sure my body will adapt.

Side Laaterals and shoulder press are still hurting like crazy, but **** it, I've decided I'm just going to push through and steadily keep increasing weight again. I'm using a tennis ball and wall stretches multiple times a day + Animal Flex, so hoping overall I can build up enough tissue around the rotator's and be back to normal.

Photo of the Tricep pushdown set up for you @LeanEngineer . 130kg on there today.

Looked at my gym attendance the last month attached, its been insane. haven't missed one day since I started January 22nd, only day was the 7th of Feb for my PRP. Never had this much dedication to anything in my life haha

Attachments

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 do you think Cissus-XT will be beneficial to my shoulder at all? I would have picked it up already but had 2 cans of Flex here already. Just wondering how superior your product is, would love for this to fix itself rather than going to get cortisone shots.

Also the new PCT assist product looks amazing! Definitely going to try that out

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 do you think Cissus-XT will be beneficial to my shoulder at all? I would have picked it up already but had 2 cans of Flex here already. Just wondering how superior your product is, would love for this to fix itself rather than going to get cortisone shots.

Also the new PCT assist product looks amazing! Definitely going to try that out
Thank you. If you do, I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Yes, I do think Cissus XT would help your shoulder. I think Joint Support XT or Joint Edge may be good to take for it as well.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. If you do, I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Yes, I do think Cissus XT would help your shoulder. I think Joint Support XT or Joint Edge may be good to take for it as well.
Which one do you think would benefit a suspected torn rotator the most? Can really only buy one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Photo of the Tricep pushdown set up for you @LeanEngineer . 130kg on there today.
Nice! That's a lot of weight for sure. And I was originally thinking it was a cable stack for your tricep pushdowns but this machine makes more since now with that kind of weight.

only day was the 7th of Feb for my PRP.
What did you have PRP on again?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Nice! That's a lot of weight for sure. And I was originally thinking it was a cable stack for your tricep pushdowns but this machine makes more since now with that kind of weight.

My hair! Have been thinning slowly since my 20’s due to bad family genetics. It’s working great, can’t believe more people don’t use it instead of putting all that toxic (min/fin) in their bodies, very affordable aswell

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established

130kg on the cable stack would be absolute insanity. I’ll have a go next time I do chest, but from memory my highest was 80kg for reps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My hair! Have been thinning slowly since my 20’s due to bad family genetics. It’s working great, can’t believe more people don’t use it instead of putting all that toxic (min/fin) in their bodies, very affordable aswell
I just make the decision to go bald and saves me time as well cause I don't have to worry about fixing my hair or hair cuts :ROFLMAO:

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Forced rest day today. I twinged my lower back like an idiot picking up the bar to shrug on Friday and it’s still tender. I know my body pretty well and I’ll definitely end up causing more damage if I lift weights today. Another day for the shoulder to rest isn’t a bad thing anyway.

Will do some gardening and dog walking today instead 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which one do you think would benefit a suspected torn rotator the most? Can really only buy one
Joint Support XT or Joint Edge - they are both great products and share several common ingredients. It's hard to say which one is better than the other, because I think that may vary by the person and that one may work better for one person and the other may for another. But for that issue, I would be choosing one of those two over cissus.

Don't get me wrong, I love Cissus XT, but for that purpose, it would be a good add-on to one of the others, but the others would be my first choice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Chest+Triceps Day 26
Cardio : 14mins

Well today fucking sucked. Worst workout of the year by far. Flat bench felt pretty good today, minor discomfort but the weight felt nice. Moved up to 90kg because someone was around to spot. Immediately after doing 90kg, my shoulder was just done. Not in terms of pain, just pushing ability. Completely useless the rest of the session. Couldnt even push the 32kg incline dumbbells for more than 3 reps before my shoulder's told me no. Really demotivating tbh and this injury is driving me absolutely crazy. If its still like this come next week, I'll be going to get a cortisone shot.

Attachments