Opinions on various pre-workout supps needed...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently pratice keto diet habits, I take a ECA stack and for workout take primal n20 and primal eaa mixedpre workout and xtend throughout workout and immeadiately afterwards (all as directed by labels) I will be switching very soon and looking at options for a new preworkoutsupp.

I am going to be going on a hdrol cycle. Will be remaining on a keto diet, and will remain taking xtend and eaa. I can no longer take n20 because of the caffeineblood pressue issue with the hdrol)

So here is the question, can anyone recomend a solid pre workout product. (prefebably someone who took supp with hdrol)

Here is a lineup I came up with based upon them not having caffeine, and am currently searching through the reiew logs..

NO Synthesize
Purple Wraath
Ragnarok
Green MAGnitude
NOS Ether
jp8
green bulge
Anabolic Pump
Powerfull

thanks for your suggestions..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or do I not even need a pre workout supp while on hdrol?

GoHard247

Awards
Something I like is by MuscleTech, it's called Myoplex HSP. It helps break down the protein into a more useable form. It's working great for me, giving me strength gains, and small weight gains in 2 weeks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
JP8 has caffeine, NosEsther gets my vote, hempdraulix is solid, so is Ultima.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
use this hands down the best for you.
XTEND which has all your bcaa and cirtullien mallate(for muscle soreness)
and what you do is you buy bulk AAKG and throw a couple of scoops in there and bam! triple wammy, been doing this for about 1 1/2 will never use anyting else

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Universal's Animal Pump. It has 2 red pills in the pack which contain the stims. Take those out(save for later use of course!) and take the remaining pack for a good pre w/o setup. If powder is more your thing then MST's non-caff Ragnarok is great and USP's DominATP + Refresh combo is solid.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JP8 has caffeine, NosEsther gets my vote, hempdraulix is solid, so is Ultima.
damn I didnt realize jp8 had caffeine, I see it now though. do you kno if the ether tabs are just as effective as the powder? The powder seems to have more ingredients which I hope translates into better. Is the tabs just as good?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Universal's Animal Pump. It has 2 red pills in the pack which contain the stims. Take those out(save for later use of course!) and take the remaining pack for a good pre w/o setup. If powder is more your thing then MST's non-caff Ragnarok is great and USP's DominATP + Refresh combo is solid.
Good post! RPN's PLCAR and NutraPlanet's ALCAR can also be added.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but maniac has very little caffeine. Not enough to get a stim effect.
The stimm effect is not the concern, what I am worried about is my blood pressure while on hdrol, so am tryna avoid caffeine products.. Thanks for the suggesting eitherway

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post! RPN's PLCAR and NutraPlanet's ALCAR can also be added.
Taking my recipe and sharing it with the masses strategic... in all seriousness I really like DominATP/Refresh/ALCAR and if it won't raise blood pressure some Geranium tabs (Primaforce has them on nutraplanet).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stimm effect is not the concern, what I am worried about is my blood pressure while on hdrol, so am tryna avoid caffeine products.. Thanks for the suggesting eitherway
I wouldn't at all worry about some caffeine on HD.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't at all worry about some caffeine on HD.
Agree, again, the little bit that is in it more than likely will do nothing more to your bp than the hdrol will. Are you taking cycle support which will help your bp and blood lipids?
If not, I suggest that immediately.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a MUST while om cycle, be sure to preload 2 weeks at scoop a day before your h-drol cycle.

Chucke

Awards
I've been taking the stuff Lance Armstrong is peddling - FRS. It's good stuff...

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a MUST while om cycle, be sure to preload 2 weeks at scoop a day before your h-drol cycle.
x2, and i always take a preworkout when im on cycle, even my hdrol cycle...im not a newb i know that a stim while on cycle is not good for the bp, but i just cut it in half.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i am leaning towards defeinetely geeting the aakg powder, I mean at 6 bucks it cant hurt, and I will just throw some into my xtend while I work out. As for pre nutraplanet is sold out ofthe raganok and I am more leaning towards getting HemodrauliX and ether tabs.

sound like a solid combo? and good to take while on a hdrol cycle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Jack3d and RPM.
they have caffeine and as you can see from the first post I am looking for something without caffeine

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes I have cycle support and will preload for 2 weeks also have revistrol and pcs for pct and lean fx for a natty test booster

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the support for Ragnarok everyone!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i am leaning towards defeinetely geeting the aakg powder, I mean at 6 bucks it cant hurt, and I will just throw some into my xtend while I work out. As for pre nutraplanet is sold out ofthe raganok and I am more leaning towards getting HemodrauliX and ether tabs.

sound like a solid combo? and good to take while on a hdrol cycle?
Yes that sounds good. Never considered the Ether Tabs. Looks like a real nice combo.

Cheers!