Opinions about D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) in 2022?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed this does not get thrown into a lot of test boosters anymore. It is still in a few but even MuscleTech kept it out of their newest one.

Do people still consider it a useful supplement or has it gone the way of Tribulus?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have noticed this does not get thrown into a lot of test boosters anymore. It is still in a few but even MuscleTech kept it out of their newest one.

Do people still consider it a useful supplement or has it gone the way of Tribulus?
If I'm not mistaken, it was a miss from day one. I believe it lowered testosterone in more people vs. raising it. There was a lot of back and forth on weather or not the stuff works and it seemed to fade away. What benifits are you looking for from a product like this?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, it was a miss from day one. I believe it lowered testosterone in more people vs. raising it. There was a lot of back and forth on weather or not the stuff works and it seemed to fade away. What benifits are you looking for from a product like this?

I am I my mid 30s now and have lower than average test, confirmed by labs done by an endocrinologist.

The doc seemed to think my levels were lower due to not sleeping properly and being sedentary for a while, also caught COVID in 2020 and that jacked me up.

The doc suggested fixing my sleep, eating better and working out. I asked them about supplements and they only mentioned DHEA.

Just looking for a little help. Even a placebo would be nice😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am I my mid 30s now and have lower than average test, confirmed by labs done by an endocrinologist.

The doc seemed to think my levels were lower due to not sleeping properly and being sedentary for a while, also caught COVID in 2020 and that jacked me up.

The doc suggested fixing my sleep, eating better and working out. I asked them about supplements and they only mentioned DHEA.

Daa is not what you want and dhea is not either,

The your docs first 3 suggestions are spot on. Those three things are going to have a bigger impact than any natural supplement will. Then you can look into a more comprehensive test booster if you get those things in order. Just remember that supplements are just that, they supplement the other things your doing. I'm on testosterone so I can't give you any personal experience with most of the test boosters but I will tag a few ppl that might be able to help.

@sns8778 , @thebigt , @cheftepesh1

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Daa is not what you want and dhea is not either,

The your docs first 3 suggestions are spot on. Those three things are going to have a bigger impact than any natural supplement will. Then you can look into a more comprehensive test booster if you get those things in order. Just remember that supplements are just that, they supplement the other things your doing. I'm on testosterone so I can't give you any personal experience with most of the test boosters but I will tag a few ppl that might be able to help.

@sns8778 , @thebigt , @cheftepesh1
Hey, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. If I may ask you, are you on TRT due to health issues? Was it hard to bring your natural test back up ? Sorry if the question is too personal, feel free to ignore it if it is.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. If I may ask you, are you on TRT due to health issues? Was it hard to bring your natural test back up ? Sorry if the question is too personal, feel free to ignore it if it is.
Not personal at all,

I put myself on trt for convince about 2.5-3 years ago. In my 20's I ran a bunch of cycles and I actually always recovered easily. But I hated that crappy feeling in pct, then after pct I always lost gym motivation till my next cycle. I stayed off gear for about 5 years and I basically knew that when I made the decision to go back on it was going to be for life. I don't like the idea of constantly being on a up and down hormonal rollercoaster. So I put myself on 150mg testosterone year round and that makes me feel normal, I can't really tell the difference between that and before I went back on. But now when I run my little cycles 2 times a year all I do is go back to 150mg of testosterone afterwards and I avoid the ups and downs.

Personal preference really

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Get on the APEX website and order you some of the Hyperion. Its made specifically to raise test, mood, libido, and most importantly... Free test. Its on sale BOGO this weekend!~

www.apex-alchemy.com

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All that being said, I have seen firsthand a bunch of ppl bring back there low test naturally. But, there's things to take into consideration.

Is your diet good? I don't mean general public good, I mean fitness community good. Moderate amount of protein, 0.75-1gm per lb of bodyweight, then you need about 80gm of healthy fats for optimal hormone function and the remainder of your calories from carbs for energy, mostly fruits and vegetables with some starches thrown in here and there.

Are you physically fit and exercise regularly.

How is your sleep.

If any of those things or a combination of those things you're not currently doing correctly then fixing them will/should help raise your testosterone levels.

Once those things are in check you could get another small boost out of a testosterone booster.

What's your recreational life like. Do you smoke or do you drink regularly? One night of heavy drinking can actually lower your testosterone levels for 3-4 days. So if you drunk twice a week your testosterone levels are basically always reduced.

If you have all the things mentioned above under control then you might need more drastic measures.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your total testosterone, free testosterone, and estrogen levels.

Also did they happen to check your vitamin d levels?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
All that being said, I have seen firsthand a bunch of ppl bring back there low test naturally. But, there's things to take into consideration.

Is your diet good? I don't mean general public good, I mean fitness community good. Moderate amount of protein, 0.75-1gm per lb of bodyweight, then you need about 80gm of healthy fats for optimal hormone function and the remainder of your calories from carbs for energy, mostly fruits and vegetables with some starches thrown in here and there.

Are you physically fit and exercise regularly.

How is your sleep.

If any of those things or a combination of those things you're not currently doing correctly then fixing them will/should help raise your testosterone levels.

Once those things are in check you could get another small boost out of a testosterone booster.

What's your recreational life like. Do you smoke or do you drink regularly? One night of heavy drinking can actually lower your testosterone levels for 3-4 days. So if you drunk twice a week your testosterone levels are basically always reduced.

If you have all the things mentioned above under control then you might need more drastic measures.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your total testosterone, free testosterone, and estrogen levels.

Also did they happen to check your vitamin d levels?
My diet is fairly decent, i eat clean , do not drink sugary soda or eat fried foods. Lots of grilled chicken and steamed veggies. I supplement with whey and hemp protein. Eat tons of kale, spinach and oats.

I do not smoke, do not drink and dont do any recreational drugs. In fact, I have never had a drink in my life aside from a beer at 20. Tasted it and said F this 🤣.

I cant remember anything off top except my total test levels were like 370. I am 35. My one big issue is I have sleep apnea. I have a CPAP but struggle to use it. My apnea is also not the kind that can be cured by weight loss, even when i weighed 140 at 5'9-5'10. I still had it. it is because the anatomy of my jaw and tongue.

I had my LH levels checked too and they were within normal ranges.

Thank you for all your help, I truly appreciate it.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Get on the APEX website and order you some of the Hyperion. Its made specifically to raise test, mood, libido, and most importantly... Free test. Its on sale BOGO this weekend!~

www.apex-alchemy.com
This is a Divanil based product? $60 seems kinda expensive for some divanil and DHEA. No offense. I do like divanil, I used Activate Xtreme back in the day and loved it.

Edit. I take back what I wrote, I see it is a topical product. Wow, supplements have come a long way since I was a regular on this board. I may just give it a shot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a Divanil based product? $60 seems kinda expensive for some divanil and DHEA. No offense. I do like divanil, I used Activate Xtreme back in the day and loved it.

Edit. I take back what I wrote, I see it is a topical product. Wow, supplements have come a long way since I was a regular on this board. I may just give it a shot.
this aint your daddies divinil my friend. this is real 98+/- % PURE divinil. We believe there has never been an extract of this quality to date. Further, its more than just Div and DHEA and as you have noted its topically delivered making this a premium offering.

so far several users have had to back off their doses, as its quite strong. this includes me personally. I dont think it takes much~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

www.apex-alchemy.com
I forgot you guys have a test product now. Il keep that in mind homie👍

How are those logs coming along

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We still offer D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) in both capsule and powder form and it sells well for us.

The reasons that it doesn't commonly get included in capsule products anymore is because its not as popular as it used to be and also because the effective dose would take up 4 capsules on its own so it doesn't leave room to add much else or requires using a lot of extra capsules or an ineffective dose of it.

The whole DAA argument on whether it works or whether it doesn't was weird because the answer is so common sense but people got so entrenched in their own train of thought and picked a side for or against it, that it seemed like no one wanted to accept the simple truth - DAA is one of those ingredients that works great for some people and doesn't work hardly as well or maybe not at all for others.

I think that it is an effective natural testosterone booster for some people and I know its great for libido for a lot of people. We have great feedback on libido support from it and it works great for libido for me personally as well.

I think it was also an ingredient that was a victim of being too overhyped at the time and people having expectations that nothing could live up to, especially in the time period it was introduced. I think that it does increase natural testosterone levels in some people but some companies marketed it as AAS type gains and results and that's just an unrealistic expectation; but when some that bought into it didn't get that, they were pissed and took it out on the ingredient rather than the companies that overhyped it and lied to them with their marketing.

On our side, I've always offered it like this - here it is, we offer it in both capsule and powder form at a very cost effective price for people that want to try it and see if it works for them. Our DAA products are super cost effective to try:

SNS DAA Caps - 180 caps - 45 Day Supply at the clinically researched dose for 19.99:

SNS DAA Powder - 300 grams - 100 day supply for 29.99:

I hope this info helps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that you caught Covid and that it had lasting effects. I've known a lot of people that have had some long lingering health issues from it.

Your doc made some good suggestions on fixing your sleep, eating better, and working out. As far as DHEA, if he tested your blood levels of DHEA and they were low, it may be a good idea to take. If not, then you may not need it.

Two great options for increasing natural testosterone boosters are M-Test and Optimize-T. People always ask which one is better or debate which one is better and the answer is really that neither is necessarily better than the other; they are intentionally designed differently because people respond differently to different things and what works best for one person may not work best for the other. So the goal was to offer two great options.

M-Test:
  • M-Test has for years been one of the most popular natural testosterone boosters here on AM.
  • M-Test contains a variety of clinically researched key ingredients that have been clinically shown to increase libido and natural testosterone levels. These include KSM-66, Tongkat Ali, Fadogia Agrestis, PrimaVie, Boron, and more.
  • KSM-66 to some is an all-star ingredient but some people here don't like KSM and are very vocal about it. It does make some people tired but for most people it just relaxes them and helps with positive mood and improved sense of well-being. It's one of those things where the minority of people that don't like it are very vocal about it and seem to feel the need to post in every thread it gets brought up in how much they don't like it. But it's by far the best selling stress and relaxation ingredient on the market and has over 24+ clinical studies on it showing that it helps increase natural testosterone levels.
  • Common user feedback includes increases in both free and total testosterone levels, improved sense of well-being, positive mood, recovery, improved body composition, and enhanced libido.
  • Here's a link to a thread that someone posted recently about his bloodwork improvements on M-Test: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/m-test-testosterone-lab-results.326973/
Here's an excerpt from the original post in that thread:
Got my latest results back today and my testosterone has climbed up to 13.8nmol, thats close to 30% increase. My free testosterone has gone from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol.

Along with this I feel great.

Here's a link to the M-Test write up if you'd like to read more about it:

We are temporarily out of stock on M-test but should have it back in stock next week after next we hope; and many of our retailers have it in stock.

Optimize-T:
  • Optimize-T has been extremely popular here since it was released last fall and has a lot of great feedback on it.
  • It contains 8 clinically researched key ingredients including Furosap (specially standardized form of Fenugreek clinically shown to increase free and total testosterone levels and improve libido), Spilanthes (SA3X), PrimaVie, Bionutricia Tongkat Ali (high potency - 2% Eurycomanone) Boron, S7, and more.
  • Common user feedback is increased free and total testosterone levels, improved libido, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, increased energy throughout the day, improved sleep quality, and just in general feeling a lot better.
Here is a link to the Optimize-T thread where you can find a lot of feedback and discussion on it:

Here's a link to the full write up on the SNS website:

We are temporarily out of stock on Optimize-T but should have it back in stock next week we hope; and many of our retailers have it in stock.

I hope this info helps.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that you caught Covid and that it had lasting effects. I've known a lot of people that have had some long lingering health issues from it.

Your doc made some good suggestions on fixing your sleep, eating better, and working out. As far as DHEA, if he tested your blood levels of DHEA and they were low, it may be a good idea to take. If not, then you may not need it.

Two great options for increasing natural testosterone boosters are M-Test and Optimize-T. People always ask which one is better or debate which one is better and the answer is really that neither is necessarily better than the other; they are intentionally designed differently because people respond differently to different things and what works best for one person may not work best for the other. So the goal was to offer two great options.

M-Test:
  • M-Test has for years been one of the most popular natural testosterone boosters here on AM.
  • M-Test contains a variety of clinically researched key ingredients that have been clinically shown to increase libido and natural testosterone levels. These include KSM-66, Tongkat Ali, Fadogia Agrestis, PrimaVie, Boron, and more.
  • KSM-66 to some is an all-star ingredient but some people here don't like KSM and are very vocal about it. It does make some people tired but for most people it just relaxes them and helps with positive mood and improved sense of well-being. It's one of those things where the minority of people that don't like it are very vocal about it and seem to feel the need to post in every thread it gets brought up in how much they don't like it. But it's by far the best selling stress and relaxation ingredient on the market and has over 24+ clinical studies on it showing that it helps increase natural testosterone levels.
  • Common user feedback includes increases in both free and total testosterone levels, improved sense of well-being, positive mood, recovery, improved body composition, and enhanced libido.
  • Here's a link to a thread that someone posted recently about his bloodwork improvements on M-Test: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/m-test-testosterone-lab-results.326973/
Here's an excerpt from the original post in that thread:
Got my latest results back today and my testosterone has climbed up to 13.8nmol, thats close to 30% increase. My free testosterone has gone from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol.

Along with this I feel great.

Here's a link to the M-Test write up if you'd like to read more about it:

We are temporarily out of stock on M-test but should have it back in stock next week after next we hope; and many of our retailers have it in stock.

Optimize-T:
  • Optimize-T has been extremely popular here since it was released last fall and has a lot of great feedback on it.
  • It contains 8 clinically researched key ingredients including Furosap (specially standardized form of Fenugreek clinically shown to increase free and total testosterone levels and improve libido), Spilanthes (SA3X), PrimaVie, Bionutricia Tongkat Ali (high potency - 2% Eurycomanone) Boron, S7, and more.
  • Common user feedback is increased free and total testosterone levels, improved libido, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, increased energy throughout the day, improved sleep quality, and just in general feeling a lot better.
Here is a link to the Optimize-T thread where you can find a lot of feedback and discussion on it:

Here's a link to the full write up on the SNS website:

We are temporarily out of stock on Optimize-T but should have it back in stock next week we hope; and many of our retailers have it in stock.

I hope this info helps.
Thanks a lot for the help. I truly appreciate it. I was looking into M-Test but the fadogia scares me. i read it can be damaging to the liver and kidneys. Have you ever heard of this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks a lot for the help. I truly appreciate it. I was looking into M-Test but the fadogia scares me. i read it can be damaging to the liver and kidneys. Have you ever heard of this?
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

M-Test and Optimize-T are both great options. M-Test has Fadogia in it; Optimize-T doesn't.

I'm familiar with what you read about and no, I don't think there's anything to worry about at all.

Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me that sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers don't even test for or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might.

Another thing is that study was conducted a very long time ago and it never specified in the study about any percentage extracts or anything like that. Very vague on quality used as well as any testing methodology to confirm it was actually Fadogia and free of heavy metals etc.

When Fadogia was first starting to get popular, that study was brought up and that was back when a lot of the smartest minds in the industry still posted and pretty much all of them agreed that the Fadogia was safe to use. That study really didn't start to get talked about again until Huberman recommended Fadogia on the Rogan podcast back in the fall and its popularity increased big time bc of it. So then some people started talking about that study trying to get attention for themselves and basically trying to become more popular by disagreeing with Mr. Huberman; basically trying to make a name for themselves.

I have spoken a bit on here about having both an endocrinology and auto immune condition. Due to this, I get more bloodwork done than probably anyone else that posts here. And I use M-Test as a daily use supplement and have for quite some time bc it helps increase my free testosterone levels. I'm supposed to get bloodwork done every 4 weeks bc of my conditions; the longest I ever go between is 8 weeks and I've never had any negatives issues at all with Fadogia.

I hope that helps.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

M-Test and Optimize-T are both great options. M-Test has Fadogia in it; Optimize-T doesn't.

I'm familiar with what you read about and no, I don't think there's anything to worry about at all.

Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view. Also, it amazes me that sometimes when there are side effects from a study that would seem to correlate with something like heavy metal contamination and the researchers don't even test for or address it. And also, there's the issue of what dosage shows a negative side effect. Kind of like the old Saccharin studies where people said - oh no, it causes cancer - yeah sure, if you consume like 70 packs of it every day for 7 years it might.

Another thing is that study was conducted a very long time ago and it never specified in the study about any percentage extracts or anything like that. Very vague on quality used as well as any testing methodology to confirm it was actually Fadogia and free of heavy metals etc.

When Fadogia was first starting to get popular, that study was brought up and that was back when a lot of the smartest minds in the industry still posted and pretty much all of them agreed that the Fadogia was safe to use. That study really didn't start to get talked about again until Huberman recommended Fadogia on the Rogan podcast back in the fall and its popularity increased big time bc of it. So then some people started talking about that study trying to get attention for themselves and basically trying to become more popular by disagreeing with Mr. Huberman; basically trying to make a name for themselves.

I have spoken a bit on here about having both an endocrinology and auto immune condition. Due to this, I get more bloodwork done than probably anyone else that posts here. And I use M-Test as a daily use supplement and have for quite some time bc it helps increase my free testosterone levels. I'm supposed to get bloodwork done every 4 weeks bc of my conditions; the longest I ever go between is 8 weeks and I've never had any negatives issues at all with Fadogia.

I hope that helps.
Dang, thank you so much for the info. I may give it a shot. i was looking at your company's Bulbine product as well. DO you think M-test and Bulbine can be stacked safely?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My diet is fairly decent, i eat clean , do not drink sugary soda or eat fried foods. Lots of grilled chicken and steamed veggies. I supplement with whey and hemp protein. Eat tons of kale, spinach and oats.

I do not smoke, do not drink and dont do any recreational drugs. In fact, I have never had a drink in my life aside from a beer at 20. Tasted it and said F this 🤣.

I cant remember anything off top except my total test levels were like 370. I am 35. My one big issue is I have sleep apnea. I have a CPAP but struggle to use it. My apnea is also not the kind that can be cured by weight loss, even when i weighed 140 at 5'9-5'10. I still had it. it is because the anatomy of my jaw and tongue.

I had my LH levels checked too and they were within normal ranges.

Thank you for all your help, I truly appreciate it.
Sounds like you lead a pretty healthy lifestyle. I'd bet anything the sleep apnea is your primary culprit. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I have sleep apnia caused by my anatomy. However, mine does improve some when I'm lean. I tried and couldn't do the CPAP either so I understand. I know a lot of people who use one with zero problems and it's hard for them to understand. I am extremely claustrophobic and I can't stand anything covering my mouth/nose. When they put one on me during my sleep study they turned the pressure up and I flipped out and had to rip it off. Talk about embarrassing! LOL! I tried to get used to it but it only became barley tolerable at best.

I went on TRT in 2019 due to low test and at the age of 42. It's been a smooth ride and I feel great. I do have to keep a very close eye on my hematocrit and hemoglobin levels and donate blood 2 or 3 times a year to keep it in check as both TRT and sleep apnea can cause these to rise.

I haven't tried the Apex test booster mentioned but I've tried most of their other products and they work great. Good dudes and good company for sure. Same with SNS folks. Another sold choice for any of your nutritional needs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you lead a pretty healthy lifestyle. I'd bet anything the sleep apnea is your primary culprit. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I have sleep apnia caused by my anatomy. However, mine does improve some when I'm lean. I tried and couldn't do the CPAP either so I understand. I know a lot of people who use one with zero problems and it's hard for them to understand. I am extremely claustrophobic and I can't stand anything covering my mouth/nose. When they put one on me during my sleep study they turned the pressure up and I flipped out and had to rip it off. Talk about embarrassing! LOL! I tried to get used to it but it only became barley tolerable at best.

I went on TRT in 2019 due to low test and at the age of 42. It's been a smooth ride and I feel great. I do have to keep a very close eye on my hematocrit and hemoglobin levels and donate blood 2 or 3 times a year to keep it in check as both TRT and sleep apnea can cause these to rise.

I haven't tried the Apex test booster mentioned but I've tried most of their other products and they work great. Good dudes and good company for sure. Same with SNS folks. Another sold choice for any of your nutritional needs.
I can understand that. That's the thing with phobias like claustrophobia is that people can't help it. They know the fear/phobia isn't rational and the fear is more of a response than something they think about being scared of.

It's good to hear that you seem very educated on TRT and are careful with your levels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang, thank you so much for the info. I may give it a shot. i was looking at your company's Bulbine product as well. DO you think M-test and Bulbine can be stacked safely?
You're welcome.

And yes, they can. Bulbine can be stacked with either M-Test or Optimize-T.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a number of the natty test boosters, both back before my HRT days and since going on SERM based HRT. I have a love / hate with DAA. I believe it works to some extent, but what it brings to me is increased aggression. If I use it for any significant amount of time, like more than 2 weeks, I start to get short tempered. Good when that can be directed in the gym, not so hot if you are in traffic or working. I don't have any bloodwork while on it, so I can't speak to its effect on my particular physiology with any concrete knowledge, just sharing my anecdotal experience.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a number of the natty test boosters, both back before my HRT days and since going on SERM based HRT. I have a love / hate with DAA. I believe it works to some extent, but what it brings to me is increased aggression. If I use it for any significant amount of time, like more than 2 weeks, I start to get short tempered. Good when that can be directed in the gym, not so hot if you are in traffic or working. I don't have any bloodwork while on it, so I can't speak to its effect on my particular physiology with any concrete knowledge, just sharing my anecdotal experience.
How did you dose it if I may ask? 3 grams a day or more?

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Always remember when it comes to studies, sometimes the researchers find what they want to find rather than having a neutral view.
OMG yes this! A 1000x this. And get the raw data if you can, rather than trusting the researchers interpretation.

Ugh sorry, I'm trying not to get on my soap box, but when it comes to studies, always remember a quote commonly credited to Mark Twain:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
No, relatively small amounts, like 750mg to 1g per day. I'm only 5'7" though, on a good day, so maybe dose is body weight dependent.

did you notice any increase in prolactin? From what i have read, the only thing to watch for is that. It either works, works and raises prolactin or just straight up does not have an effect at all.

I am thinking I will stack it with ginkgo, ginseng, B6 and maca. I am following the info relayed on this page:

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with SNS's comments and will add I do strongly subscribe to the theory that the worse your levels are, ie PCT or full-blown hypogonadal, the better DAA works.

I also like it as part of a more comprehensive approach at 1.5g/day.

CrystelAngel

Awards
I cant remember anything off top except my total test levels were like 370. I am 35. My one big issue is I have sleep apnea. I have a CPAP but struggle to use it
Hey, Don’t worry. Sleep apnea is not a big issue; we can control it with proper medication. I have obstructive sleep apnea. At that time, I couldn’t breathe while sleeping. So I consulted a sleep specialist, and he suggested using CPAP. I have also faced difficulties with CPAP, But I have continued using it for a year. After a year, I changed to Respironics dream station. It’s more comfortable and convenient than a regular CPAP machine. The technology really helped me to relax and breathe normally. I use it every night, and I have no problems. The pressure applied is relatively low. You may find a Respironics dream station better if you struggle with sleep apnea.