M-test - testosterone lab results

I-amme

I-amme

Awards
Just a quick one

Just received my medichecks TRT blood tests results back.

Took this test 8 months ago after a finger prick test showed my test levels were pretty low. (9.4nmol)

I have never taken any steroids before and at 45 I am pretty good shape - I train a power lifting focused way in the gym and have a 490kg total at 82kg body weight.

Well instead of hitting the TRT (lifetime commitment) I researched natural ways to boost testosterone. Which lead me here.

For the last 5 months I have been taking cel m-test, not consistently, some days I forget, some days I take 3 in the morning and forget to take the other 3 in the evening. I am just finish my 3rd bottle.

Got my latest results back today and my testosterone has climbed up to 13.8nmol, thats close to 30% increase. My free testosterone has gone from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol.

Along with this I feel great.

Thanks for reading

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice good to see the results and more importantly "that you feel great" on it is one of the best thing .. sometimes we get too much into "gains" and test results dont seem to mention the biggest factor.

I have personally seen people who i have in gym say the same and have seen more great test improvements ..some run it all year along, along with the creator of the product @sns8778

i have about 10 bottles stashed away and had plan to run it all year along but taking a break to run SNS optimize-T so i can give a fair review and that stuff is awesome too .. if you ever need to take a break or bridge into something .. i def recommend optimize-T, have seen couple people here stack them two together for great results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just a quick one

Took this test 8 months ago after a finger prick test showed my test levels were pretty low. (9.4nmol)

I have never taken any steroids before and at 45 I am pretty good shape - I train a power lifting focused way in the gym and have a 490kg total at 82kg body weight.

Well instead of hitting the TRT (lifetime commitment) I researched natural ways to boost testosterone. Which lead me here.

For the last 5 months I have been taking cel m-test, not consistently, some days I forget, some days I take 3 in the morning and forget to take the other 3 in the evening. I am just finish my 3rd bottle.

Got my latest results back today and my testosterone has climbed up to 13.8nmol, thats close to 30% increase. My free testosterone has gone from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol.

Thanks for reading

That's awesome. Thank you for posting and sharing.

That is an excellent improvement in both total testosterone and free testosterone levels.

I'm so glad that the product is helping you you feel better. It's great that the bloodwork shows improvements but its great that it is showing you real world results in terms of feeling much better.

That's the same for me - I just feel so much better on M-Test.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a quick one

Thanks for reading
M test rocks! And I'm 66

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! That's a solid increase on M-Test. Definitely my go to test booster and by a quality company.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have u tried optimize T? It might even be better than m test. I stack the 2 on date night with wifey, along with 3 amentoflavone.
I haven't ran it in awhile but can only image those two in combination together!

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day. From such a low base, 30% increase, well, meeh. But good you're feeling great although you didn't say you weren't prior to starting mtest. Just saying, to keep things in perspective

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day. From such a low base, 30% increase, well, meeh. But good you're feeling great although you didn't say you weren't prior to starting mtest. Just saying, to keep things in perspective
Party pooper. But I understand your point to take things in perspective.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's always good to put things in perspective. Not disagreeing with that; but showing another side of the perspective too.

There are a lot of variables that can affect testosterone levels.

Objectively speaking - just as you point out that some things could have contributed to making them higher on the day of the blood work, reverse variables could also make them lower; meaning that if he had a bad nights sleep for example it could have lowered them. But either way, a good or bad nights sleep isn't going to increase nor decrease 30% in one day.

Also, I think that a 30% increase in natural testosterone levels is very impressive for a natural supplement, especially considering he acknowledged that he didn't use it consistently and missed quite a few dosages. (Which I can relate to with a lot of supplements myself).

What I think is even more significant than even the 30% increase in total testosterone is the increase in free testosterone levels from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol which is almost doubling it.

There has been quite a bit of bloodwork posted over the years that back up M-Test being effective for increasing both free and total testosterone levels.

I have talked about my own endocrinology condition some on here in the past and the reason that I use M-Test daily myself is that its the most effective thing I've ever used to increase my free testosterone levels. And in my case, there was definitive blood work to prove it as I had chronically low free t levels. I had a baseline of low free t in bloodwork for quite some time and started M-Test and it increased. I then stopped it and they went back down. I then started it again and they went back up and it was then that my endocrinologist told me to not come off of it anymore. (I've been much more detailed in other posts in the past but that's the condensed version).

Ultimately, we have less and less members here on AM and get a lot less new ones now days so I think its great to see someone posting bloodwork here, especially a newer member without a lot of posts.

Last edited:
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No matter what my blood work would tell me, the increase in libido and the overall sense of well being is worth the money I spend on my supps. I respect everyones opinions on AM, I just know what works 4 me. I come here to educate myself and express myself.As weightlifters we're always looking 4 an edge, this is a great place to come.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No matter what my blood work would tell me, the increase in libido and the overall sense of well being is worth the money I spend on my supps. I respect everyones opinions on AM, I just know what works 4 me. I come here to educate myself and express myself.As weightlifters we're always looking 4 an edge, this is a great place to come.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not buying it. Seems kinda scammy.
M-Test has years worth of great feedback and quite a bit of bloodwork has been posted on it over the years, some by well-known members. The poster in this case didn't post anything inconsistent with what others have reported or posted and its not like he came on here promoting a product that no one here is heard of or familiar with.

If you're calling the product a scam, there are a lot of people that have reported great feedback over the years and there are also literally dozens of clinical studies on the ingredients in the product.

If you're insulting the person that posted it, imo that's just disrespectful and discouraging. He came on to a supplement forum to discuss his results on a supplement that happens to be popular here.

It's certainly your right to believe or not to believe whatever you'd like to; but I don't understand why you felt the need to come into the person's thread and post something negative towards them.

We've lost a lot of good quality members in the last year and we hardly ever get new members here on AM anymore; and there's one very common reason why - negativity.

I would like to encourage you to not make negative posts like this, especially towards new members.

I see that you only have a few posts yourself, and I would post the same type of thing towards anyone that posted anything if it were to be disrespectful towards you. The world is full of enough negativity; I used to think of AM as a place where we could come go get away from it, not spread more of it :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love M-Test and have been using it for a very long while now. Awesome to read others with similar experiences.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love M-Test and have been using it for a very long while now. Awesome to read others with similar experiences.
Love m test, I cycle it because if I stay on it straight it starts to lose effectiveness. 4 days off then hit it Friday, Saturday, Sunday with Friday or Saturday being "date nite" woot woot! Libido Loco

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love m test, I cycle it because if I stay on it straight it starts to lose effectiveness. 4 days off then hit it Friday, Saturday, Sunday with Friday or Saturday being "date nite" woot woot! Libido Loco
Its important to find out how a supplement works best for one self. Personally I take it everyday and have not noticed any diminished effectiveness. Maybe @sns8778 has some thoughts on this.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. Y’all ever used it in pct?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Oley moley- that's pretty FN legit! Buying another bottle now. lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Y’all ever used it in pct?
We receive a lot of feedback from people that have used it on PCT and really like it in terms of helping get their natural testosterone levels back going and helping their libido, mood, etc.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its important to find out how a supplement works best for one self. Personally I take it everyday and have not noticed any diminished effectiveness. Maybe @sns8778 has some thoughts on this.
I agree. It's always best to see how things work best for you. I don't notice diminished effects with daily use myself but everyone is different.

If I'm not mistaken, he's using Optimize-T as well and incorporating M-Test for an extra libido bump on the weekend (I may be wrong).

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree. It's always best to see how things work best for you. I don't notice diminished effects with daily use myself but everyone is different.

If I'm not mistaken, he's using Optimize-T as well and incorporating M-Test for an extra libido bump on the weekend (I may be wrong).
You are correct. Stacking the 2 on weekends for extra libido boost. Also you said amentoflavone enhanced erections. You are correct on that one too. That I only use on date nite. It's a money thing. Wifey already thinks I spend too much on supps. I'll never give up m test, optimize T, or amentoflavone, they freaking work!

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's always good to put things in perspective. Not disagreeing with that; but showing another side of the perspective too.

Objectively speaking - just as you point out that some things could have contributed to making them higher on the day of the blood work, reverse variables could also make them lower; meaning that if he had a bad nights sleep for example it could have lowered them. But either way, a good or bad nights sleep isn't going to increase nor decrease 30% in one day.

Also, I think that a 30% increase in natural testosterone levels is very impressive for a natural supplement, especially considering he acknowledged that he didn't use it consistently and missed quite a few dosages. (Which I can relate to with a lot of supplements myself).

What I think is even more significant than even the 30% increase in total testosterone is the increase in free testosterone levels from 0.204nmol to 0.375nmol which is almost doubling it.

There has been quite a bit of bloodwork posted over the years that back up M-Test being effective for increasing both free and total testosterone levels.

I have talked about my own endocrinology condition some on here in the past and the reason that I use M-Test daily myself is that its the most effective thing I've ever used to increase my free testosterone levels. And in my case, there was definitive blood work to prove it as I had chronically low free t levels. I had a baseline of low free t in bloodwork for quite some time and started M-Test and it increased. I then stopped it and they went back down. I then started it again and they went back up and it was then that my endocrinologist told me to not come off of it anymore. (I've been much more detailed in other posts in the past but that's the condensed version).

Ultimately, we have less and less members here on AM and get a lot less new ones now days so I think its great to see someone posting bloodwork here, especially a newer member without a lot of posts.

I respectfully disagree with your comments about good quality sleep not being consequential for the attributed boost in test levels

I understand why you'd want to promote supplements as being more influential than sleep but the science is clear on this. There is nothing we can truly infer about these test results. Two sets of labs 8 months apart doesn't establish the true baseline of OP so we're all conjecturing here and I guess we know this

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M test is my favourite and now my go to natty.

Last I tried a stack with epi-Plex and was very happy overall.
great to hear .. i love the stuff my self ..so well put together.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably taken more M-Test than anything else.
i personally have .. and know people in person who have used this as OTC and SERM + Mtest .. all scenerios feedback is great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I respectfully disagree with your comments about good quality sleep not being consequential for the attributed boost in test levels

I understand why you'd want to promote supplements as being more influential than sleep but the science is clear on this. There is nothing we can truly infer about these test results. Two sets of labs 8 months apart doesn't establish the true baseline of OP so we're all conjecturing here and I guess we know this
I'm not sure if you misread what I wrote or what but I never said that good sleep quality wasn't consequential for test levels.

My exact statement was:

^^^ I literally point out in my post that there are a lot of variables that can affect testosterone levels including sleep. But I point out that just as you made the assumption that they may have been increased bc of a good nights sleep, that it would also be true that if he had a bad nights sleep the night before maybe the increase would have been higher than 30% but a bad night's sleep might have brought it down.

In regard to your comment:
"I understand why you'd want to promote supplements as being more influential than sleep but the science is clear on this."

This comment came off as very underhanded and trying to start an argument that doesn't need to be one:
  • You're saying that I said sleep wasn't influential when I literally said in my post that it was; I just simply pointed out that it could both positively and negatively affect it - showing both perspectives.
  • You're implying that I'm saying something in order to promote a supplement - which I take offense to because I've been one of the most objective posters here for many years and I'm one of the few that takes the time to reply thoroughly to the how's and why's of various supplementation rather than just saying 'use this or this'.
  • Furthermore, we also offer a sleep supplement, Sleep Assist XT. So back to your implication, if all I'm trying to do is suggest supplements, then it definitely wouldn't make sense to discount the importance of sleep being that we sell a sleep product.
  • And you're absolutely right that the science is clear on this - and common sense is clear on it too that if a good nights sleep can increase test then a bad nights sleep can decrease test. But the science is also clear in what I pointed out that it won't be by a 30% margin and it absolutely won't increase free testosterone as much as his lab results showed.
  • Also, on the subject of science, there are many clinical studies on many of the ingredients in M-Test.
And as far as coming at me and acting like I don't know science, you may want to check my post history before you go there - especially on issues related to testosterone and the endocrine system. Being that I have a very rare endocrinological condition and have been to some of the top specialists in the country including at Duke, UVA (University of Virginia), and the Mayo Clinic. I've had everything done from sleep studies up thru a pituitary MRI and have been used in two different scientific studies to research the condition. In addition, I've spent a good part of the last 10+ years of my life speaking openly about my condition and issues related to this subject in an effort to help others living with endocrinological conditions and also the potential mental health related issues that can come from some of them.

But what bothers me the most here is that there was zero reason to reply to the original poster in a diminishing and negative way (referencing the 'meeh' comment). When he took the time to post seemed significant and important to him and he seemed excited about it and wanting to help other people by sharing it.

We rarely have new members post anymore and rarely have people that even bother to post bloodwork anymore. And things like this are why - people come on here to a supplement forum and post something related to supplements and share a personal experience and then something like this happens where people reply to them in a negative or disrespectful manner and they don't come back. Or people see it happen to others and don't even bother to try to post for not wanting to deal with it.

Last edited:
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
great news. I still stand by my stack of high quality standardized Eurycomanone (tongkat) extract + cistanche. I still use m-test but I cycle it with my tongkat+cistanche cycle. You can dig further to see why u were feeling bad. Hows your total androgen pool? androsterone, dhea, dht? there are so many other androgenic hormones that affect how you feel other than just test.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But either way, a good or bad nights sleep isn't going to increase nor decrease 30% in one day.
You said this. I disagree. It's incontrovertible that poor sleep wreaks havoc with testosterone levels. In this scenario fixing sleep issues can and has been proven to raise test levels by levels of up to 30% and higher especially from low baselines. Fact. 1 nights sleep perhaps, a week or two, very likely

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You said this. I disagree. It's incontrovertible that poor sleep wreaks havoc with testosterone levels. In this scenario fixing sleep issues can and has been proven to raise test levels by levels of up to 30% and higher especially from low baselines. Fact. 1 nights sleep perhaps, a week or two, very likely
I honestly try to overlook most things on here that I disagree with and avoid conflicts - but it seems like you're trying to start an argument so let me break it down like this to you:

You said:
A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day.

I replied:
But either way, a good or bad nights sleep isn't going to increase nor decrease 30% in one day.

Your own reply that I have quoted above in this post says:
1 nights sleep perhaps, a week or two, very likely

Read that again - in context. Your post literally said a good nights sleep THE night before could be a reason for that bump on THE day.

You said a good nights sleep the night before - not better sleep for a couple of weeks. I replied exactly to what you said.

Then you decided to post:

Except the problem is that I never said that. In fact, I said in my first post:

& in a separate post:
I literally point out in my post that there are a lot of variables that can affect testosterone levels including sleep. But I point out that just as you made the assumption that they may have been increased bc of a good nights sleep, that it would also be true that if he had a bad nights sleep the night before maybe the increase would have been higher than 30% but a bad night's sleep might have brought it down.

The literal definition of perspective is - point of view.
Therefore, the definition of putting something in perspective is presenting multiple points of view.

Hence why I said that if you want to go off of the assumption that if a good nights sleep or a good weeks sleep can increase them, then a bad nights sleep or bad weeks sleep may decrease them.

I was cool with discussion up until the point where you want to start to throw insults:
I understand why you'd want to promote supplements as being more influential than sleep but the science is clear on this.

My replies to you had been perfectly respectful and explanatory. I acknowledged that perspective was important and presented a different perspective and then you wanted to reply with this comment.

I've posted here on Anabolic Minds for probably 15+ years. I post here to help people and answer questions about supplements and the industry in general for people that post here and people that read but don't post.

I promote supplements in the sense of answering questions and letting people know what products may help them when asked or in relevant situations. I take the time to acknowledge people's posts, their issues, personal situations and circumstances, etc. and try to help in any way that I can - which is often way above and beyond suggesting a supplement.

I have NEVER been one to just go into a thread and say 'here, buy this' and drop a discount code. There's nothing wrong with the people doing that that do it, they're reps and that's their job/role - but that's not me. I've always tried to go way above and beyond helping people so your comment that I'm just promoting supplements is extremely disrespectful.

And also, if I was just promoting supplements, I could have quoted your original post about the importance of sleep quality and said for those that want to make sure to optimize their testosterone thru improved sleep quality, make sure to take ZMA XT and Sleep Assist XT with M-Test/Optimize-T. Now, that would be promoting supplements :)

Last part on 'promoting supplements' - I just wrote a very detailed reply on SAMe in another thread because people had questions about it. And guess what? No company that I'm associated with makes one. I just enjoy helping people and discussing things like this so I wrote a very detailed answer on it to be informative.

As for your comment that the 'science is clear on this' - what is this? Because the first way that you presented it was that and I quote 'A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day.' So no, there is no science to support that one good night's sleep can increase test levels by 30% in one day nor that a bad nights sleep can decrease them by 30% in one day.

The science is very clear, as I pointed out myself - that sleep quality can be an important factor in regards to testosterone levels for some people. Hence why if someone has sleep apnea, getting the proper diagnosis and treatment can be so beneficial. You're acting like I disagree with this for some reason when its something I've posted about literally for years.

And while we're on the subject of the beneficial effects of sleep on testosterone levels:
  • M-Test contains KSM-66 which has been clinically shown to increase both total and free testosterone levels AND improve sleep quality; so therefore it has a direct and an indirect benefit on testosterone levels.
  • There are over 24 clinical studies on KSM-66 so that's real science.
  • An interesting note - KSM-66 is well-known today and highly promoted today but we were one of the first companies to use KSM-66 in a natural testosterone booster many years before it was as popular mainstream as it is now.
You're perfectly entitled to have your own opinion and agree or disagree with whomever you want to.

My posts are informational and its not my intention to convince you of anything one way or the other. I'm here to help people and discuss supplements and science with people that enjoy it or that are interested in doing so.

You're the one that came into a thread that a newer member posted and posted a negative and diminishing post towards them, especially the 'meeh' part. There was zero reason to do that and its discouraging to new members and people reading that may not post.

-----------------------

What's even more frustrating about going back and forth with this is that your entire argument is hypothetical and derailing toward the original posters thread.

He posted a post sharing his personal results and feedback, seemingly because he was excited and wanted to help people. That's it. There was no reason to post anything negative in the thread at all.

You identified your original post as being to put things in perspective.

But your perspective as related to his personal results were based off of multiple assumptions:
1) That the OP doesn't normally sleep well.
2) That he happened to sleep well the night before the test and therefore it influenced the test.

But the original poster never mentioned sleep; you did.

You didn't mention facts about sleep quality - you made assumptions and negative comments towards his test results.

I try my best to treat everyone here with politeness and respect. I hate situations like this and I can understand why things like this deter people from posting now days bc I'm considering stopping posting here myself bc situations like this take up too much time that could be spent on other things.

If you want any further back and forth with me, please kindly take it to pm's so as to not derail this thread any further. I'm glad to help you, answer questions, etc. but I'm not going to continue to be misquoted and debate back and forth over something that shouldn't have happened to begin with.

Last edited:
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I honestly try to overlook most things on here that I disagree with and avoid conflicts - but it seems like you're trying to start an argument so let me break it down like this to you:

You said:
A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day.

I replied:

Your own reply that I have quoted above in this post says:
1 nights sleep perhaps, a week or two, very likely

Read that again - in context. Your post literally said a good nights sleep THE night before could be a reason for that bump on THE day.

You said a good nights sleep the night before - not better sleep for a couple of weeks. I replied exactly to what you said.

Then you decided to post:

Except the problem is that I never said that. In fact, I said in my first post:

& in a separate post:
I literally point out in my post that there are a lot of variables that can affect testosterone levels including sleep. But I point out that just as you made the assumption that they may have been increased bc of a good nights sleep, that it would also be true that if he had a bad nights sleep the night before maybe the increase would have been higher than 30% but a bad night's sleep might have brought it down.

The literal definition of perspective is - point of view.
Therefore, the definition of putting something in perspective is presenting multiple points of view.

Hence why I said that if you want to go off of the assumption that if a good nights sleep or a good weeks sleep can increase them, then a bad nights sleep or bad weeks sleep may decrease them.

I was cool with discussion up until the point where you want to start to throw insults:
I understand why you'd want to promote supplements as being more influential than sleep but the science is clear on this.

My replies to you had been perfectly respectful and explanatory. I acknowledged that perspective was important and presented a different perspective and then you wanted to reply with this comment.

I've posted here on Anabolic Minds for probably 15+ years. I post here to help people and answer questions about supplements and the industry in general for people that post here and people that read but don't post.

I promote supplements in the sense of answering questions and letting people know what products may help them when asked or in relevant situations. I take the time to acknowledge people's posts, their issues, personal situations and circumstances, etc. and try to help in any way that I can - which is often way above and beyond suggesting a supplement.

I have NEVER been one to just go into a thread and say 'here, buy this' and drop a discount code. There's nothing wrong with the people doing that that do it, they're reps and that's their job/role - but that's not me. I've always tried to go way above and beyond helping people so your comment that I'm just promoting supplements is extremely disrespectful.

And also, if I was just promoting supplements, I could have quoted your original post about the importance of sleep quality and said for those that want to make sure to optimize their testosterone thru improved sleep quality, make sure to take ZMA XT and Sleep Assist XT with M-Test/Optimize-T. Now, that would be promoting supplements :)

Last part on 'promoting supplements' - I just wrote a very detailed reply on SAMe in another thread because people had questions about it. And guess what? No company that I'm associated with makes one. I just enjoy helping people and discussing things like this so I wrote a very detailed answer on it to be informative.

As for your comment that the 'science is clear on this' - what is this? Because the first way that you presented it was that and I quote 'A good night's sleep the night before could, along with a ton of other variables, be the reason for that bump up on the day.' So no, there is no science to support that one good night's sleep can increase test levels by 30% in one day nor that a bad nights sleep can decrease them by 30% in one day.

The science is very clear, as I pointed out myself - that sleep quality can be an important factor in regards to testosterone levels for some people. Hence why if someone has sleep apnea, getting the proper diagnosis and treatment can be so beneficial. You're acting like I disagree with this for some reason when its something I've posted about literally for years.

And while we're on the subject of the beneficial effects of sleep on testosterone levels:
  • M-Test contains KSM-66 which has been clinically shown to increase both total and free testosterone levels AND improve sleep quality; so therefore it has a direct and an indirect benefit on testosterone levels.
  • There are over 24 clinical studies on KSM-66 so that's real science.
  • An interesting note - KSM-66 is well-known today and highly promoted today but we were one of the first companies to use KSM-66 in a natural testosterone booster many years before it was as popular mainstream as it is now.
You're perfectly entitled to have your own opinion and agree or disagree with whomever you want to.

My posts are informational and its not my intention to convince you of anything one way or the other. I'm here to help people and discuss supplements and science with people that enjoy it or that are interested in doing so.

You're the one that came into a thread that a newer member posted and posted a negative and diminishing post towards them, especially the 'meeh' part. There was zero reason to do that and its discouraging to new members and people reading that may not post.

-----------------------

What's even more frustrating about going back and forth with this is that your entire argument is hypothetical and derailing toward the original posters thread.

He posted a post sharing his personal results and feedback, seemingly because he was excited and wanted to help people. That's it. There was no reason to post anything negative in the thread at all.

You identified your original post as being to put things in perspective.

But your perspective as related to his personal results were based off of multiple assumptions:
1) That the OP doesn't normally sleep well.
2) That he happened to sleep well the night before the test and therefore it influenced the test.

But the original poster never mentioned sleep; you did.

You didn't mention facts about sleep quality - you made assumptions and negative comments towards his test results.

I try my best to treat everyone here with politeness and respect. I hate situations like this and I can understand why things like this deter people from posting now days bc I'm considering stopping posting here myself bc situations like this take up too much time that could be spent on other things.

If you want any further back and forth with me, please kindly take it to pm's so as to not derail this thread any further. I'm glad to help you, answer questions, etc. but I'm not going to continue to be misquoted and debate back and forth over something that shouldn't have happened to begin with.
Please do not stop posting here

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please do not stop posting here
Thank you. I appreciate your kind words; I really do.

I like to help people and I do my best to post well thought out detailed replies and help people in any way that I can. I like discussing supplements and teaching and helping educate people about them that are interested in learning.

I'm a very nice and respectful person and I hate negativity and arguing; and things here have been so negative and argumentative for quite some time now and it can be emotionally draining. We've lost a lot of good posters in the last 6 months because of it on here and the negative comments in this thread are a great example of why we don't have many new members post here. I really appreciate the person who posted this thread doing so; and I feel so bad to him that a couple of people posted negativity towards him.

I love interacting with people here that like to discuss supplements and that want to learn and I love hearing people's suggestions and throwing around ideas - fun, positive things.

Some people may not believe this, but I've literally worked over 70 hours a week every week since December 2020. I'm trying my best to grow SNS and CEL and a lot of people don't realize that I also do formulation and raw material sourcing for some other brands as well.

In spite of that, I still take the time to try to post here bc I like the positive members like yourself and I love hearing from people that read and view but don't post that contact me sometimes and say they like my posts &/or that they help them.

It's the negativity that I can't deal with anymore. I've got too much going on to put 30 minutes or an hour into typing out a reply and trying to be nice in handling things like what happened in this thread.

I'm going to try to hang in here and keep posting; but I may start being a lot more blunt in some cases like what happened in this thread to save myself some time :)

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow 30% is solid. Also there pine pollen supp looks promisiing too. Has anyone had any experience with it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow 30% is solid. Also there pine pollen supp looks promisiing too. Has anyone had any experience with it?
pine pollen is one of those if it works for you .. i had okay results .. but yeah Mtest or optimizeT imo are the best at what they do.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick one

Thanks for reading
Pics or it didn't happen