Lab results amd testosterone level

Jango

Awards
Hi all

Just looking for some guidance here

Just had blood work results back and my testosterone has come back in the normal range (which is good ) my test level is 24.13nmol or 695ngdl

However I'm part way through a 12 week cycle, currently week 7

My cycle is
500mg test per week split monday thursday weeks 1 to 12
50mg anavar weeks 5 to 12
Pct weeks 15 to 17

I'm using cenzo pharma test eth 300mg

My question basically is that should my levels be higher? Or is it bunk test e

Thanks for any help

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bummer man. I just came off 450mg of test and had mid cycle bloodwork. I'd have to go back and look for exact amount but I know it was around 2400 ngdl. Your levels aren't even out of the normal healthy range.

Jango

Awards
It's so dissapointing realising i've just had straight oil for the past several weeks

Your levels were what I was hoping for

I'd heard cenzo pharma were decent too, first time using them

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's so dissapointing realising i've just had straight oil for the past several weeks

The lab I last used was Scott. But where I go to as source it now says "coming soon" and it's said that for over a month. I haven't heard of Cenzo but my source has Genza are you sure they are not a knock off and just rearranged a few letters?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

At least you didn't go the whole 12 weeks not knowing. Hopefully your var is good, you can get some good test and start again. Might want to pick up a roids test kit.

Jango

Awards
The lab I last used was Scott. But where I go to as source it now says "coming soon" and it's said that for over a month. I haven't heard of Cenzo but my source has Genza are you sure they are not a knock off and just rearranged a few letters?
I think it's a legit lab to be fair, started hearing about them in 2019 and have got loads of hits on Internet and forums.
I say legit lab....that gave me bunk gear lol

Jango

Awards
At least you didn't go the whole 12 weeks not knowing. Hopefully your var is good, you can get some good test and start again. Might want to pick up a roids test kit.
Yeah true man....tested the var and its legit, decent stuff to be fair, just wanted that baseline prepped
Just ordered some test cyp from ROHM labs to see out the next few weeks
Hopefully won't grow a pair of tits

Supra40

Awards
Bad to hear and got fear you got bunk gear, i can swear.