Operation: "Free my test" (I have low free T)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking solid man!
Thanks, finally moving upward on a compound (bench)! Been stuck with bench press issues due to shoulder issues. Paying attention to how my form is, how I tense my core has helped a lot. I'm sure my test raising, iconogenin and vector have something to do with it too. I started double dosing Vector, been on about a week now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I'm very critical of stimulants, pre workouts, and such. Demon drops would be a great addition to any pre workout that does not have DMAA, it would probably stack well with DMHA. Goes well with caffeine obviously.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, finally moving upward on a compound (bench)! Been stuck with bench press issues due to shoulder issues. Paying attention to how my form is, how I tense my core has helped a lot. I'm sure my test raising, iconogenin and vector have something to do with it too. I started double dosing Vector, been on about a week now.
Vector helped my add some size. I ran it for 16 weeks straight.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking big man! Should see some nice results with double dosing Vector.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been sickly the last 3 days and today so my gyn experience, rest, motivation through the day has been less than stellar. Been dosing 1g vit c on the hour through the day.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So us BLR reps are getting to test out the vaso ingredients that will be in the BLR pre workout. Here is a picture of their effectiveness. This blood pressure reading is post leg workout, and mu pre workout was 350mg caff and over 50mg DMAA.
IMG_16092019_055803_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait. I don't know why nobody noticed. You started at 11.5 of Free Test and now it's 66? did I get it wrong?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait. I don't know why nobody noticed. You started at 11.5 of Free Test and now it's 66? did I get it wrong?
That is my DHT. I'm going to test testosterone again in a couple months. The reason I tested DHT was because I'm going to be testing to see if a specific ingredient truly raises DHT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a big deal for me. After a week of poor sleep, being sick with some cold, not getting all the protein that I desire or usually get, I hit 230x5 for 5 sets on the flat bench without a spotter.
IMG_16092019_073706_(2000_x_1500_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just love this. You have got to listen to this testimony.