OMFG! I'm about to have a heart attack and so are you!!! PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS ARE CRAP

dexterfan

Awards
you knew teh balonie you are talking about you would yourself look at yourself like everyone here does... you are brain washed my friend,, BRAIN WASHED as i said before , protien powder is simply for the fella who cant eat and need the calories,, it will make you retain more water,, it will not get you advance ein bodybuild it will get you the calories you need ....it wont get you to 18 inch arm ...it will only supply you with enough calroies at the end of the day ,, what will get you to 18 inch of quality is the hormones,, im nto against protien ,, im againt other supplements,, but! as i said before ....eggwhite drinks are MUCH better than any protien supplement,, you will build solid muscle that wont be covered by this layer of slugishness,, and no im not talking about water from hormones..im talking the layer of slugishness coming off protien poweders...its always the layer of bluur as i call it make you look like a wanna be bodybuild but not quite a bodybuilder! gh15 approved and > protien is not garbage ,, any protien is good ,, but the problem with powders is ....they ummm kill the midsections,, as simple as that,, ask mike arvila how much he pllayed with protien powders in the past....and you will understand why his skin is so thick... this stuff gh15 say here you will not hear around,, it is hidden within a box ,, a lock box like my good friend maniac al gore like to call it,, all those things are brushed undeer the carpet... protien powders have their place...if IFFFF you have no time and need the calories,, but....i much prefer to get eggwhites from walmart the drinking balonie ...some bananas...or pineapple dole,, and some oats.,, much much better,,the oats can be replaced by other things doesnt hve to be oats gh15 approved

Cerander

Awards
The giant wall of text, awful grammar/spelling, and thoughts that are all over the place makes me give this thread as much thought as the things posted about aliens that crazy people write.

:D

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
so, don't take protein powder if ya don't like it. but the fact is, whey protein is one the most superior forms of protein there is and is very beneficial post workout. yes, the majority of protein in your diet needs to come from whole foods, but whey protein definitely serves its purpose.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
were you drunk when you misspelled 90% of that post?

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
wow

u posted this crap at 6:28...same time u posted on BB.com...u been busy lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would myself, look at myself like everyone here looks at them selves and say, "self. How would I look at myself if myself could look at myself while looking at myself." Myself included don't drink the selfmade bologna/banana bologna sandwich unless it's chocolate dipped bologna/banana bologna sandwiches. Oh and I like the show Dexter too....

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone did not complete junior high grammar! I got a headache trying to decipher that post.

What is a gh15 post?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I would myself, look at myself like everyone here looks at them selves and say, "self. How would I look at myself if myself could look at myself while looking at myself." Myself included don't drink the selfmade bologna/banana bologna sandwich unless it's chocolate dipped bologna/banana bologna sandwiches. Oh and I like the show Dexter too....
LMAO WTF

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Protein powder is simply an enhancement replacement instead of eating a 10 oz steak.. minus all the Cholesterol and what preservatives are in the steak.. your weak kid go back to bb.c o m forums