OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

profit16

Awards
Can these be emptied into water and consumed? Will it have the same effect? I cannot swallow pills.

larkham

Awards
Finally got 2 bottles in my hand. Can't wait to try this stuff out.
Coming back from injury so pumped to get back to where I was.
Never tried anacyclus as well.
Any pointers or anything I should look out for?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but it will likely taste very nasty FYI.
Yea, Longjack in particular is pretty awful tasting. I would recommend a "toss n wash" method, with juice (OJ is my favorite).

1. Empty Test1fy pills into a scoop or large spoon
2. Take a sip of water/juice, but don't swallow.
3. Tilt head back, empty the scoop into your mouth on top of the water/juice, and swallow immediately.
4. Quickly take another sip of water/juice, swish, and swallow.

Once you get some practice in, you can do this without ever tasting whatever it is you're taking. I have no problem swallowing pills, but I have used this method with bulk powders in the past.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got 2 bottles in my hand. Can't wait to try this stuff out.
Coming back from injury so pumped to get back to where I was.
Never tried anacyclus as well.
Any pointers or anything I should look out for?
Awesome! A 2 bottle run is really ideal. You'll notice some nice effects within the first week, but after 4+ is when it really shines, imo.

As far as pointers, just follow the directions on the bottle and you're good to go. As for things to look out for: Anacyclus may increase your appetite the first few weeks, so be prepared for that. You may also want to warn your significant other that they're going to be attacked much more frequently over the coming 8 weeks. :smileysex5:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Longjack in particular is pretty awful tasting. I would recommend a "toss n wash" method, with juice (OJ is my favorite).

1. Empty Test1fy pills into a scoop or large spoon
2. Take a sip of water/juice, but don't swallow.
3. Tilt head back, empty the scoop into your mouth on top of the water/juice, and swallow immediately.
4. Quickly take another sip of water/juice, swish, and swallow.

Once you get some practice in, you can do this without ever tasting whatever it is you're taking. I have no problem swallowing pills, but I have used this method with bulk powders in the past.
Lynks has a lot of practice swallowing ... his initiation period got a bit rough with @xytler leading the hazing

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can u run testify at Half dose?
If you find half a dose to be effective for you and choose to run it at half dose I would stop at 12 weeks.

Perhaps longer if there are systemic issues with low T, but I would be in contact with a doctor in that case to endorse your supplementation plan.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
All the ingredients are listed throughout the write-up...

We removed the Forskolin, Maca, KNO3, Tribulus A, Pomengranate, ascorbic acid (Vit C) and replaced Ash extract with KSM.
what was the reasoning for removing the above mate and also switching from powder to capsule?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what was the reasoning for removing the above mate and also switching from powder to capsule?
A lot of people (I was not one of them) did not like the taste.

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
A lot of people (I was not one of them) did not like the taste.
ah ok .. that's great to know though that the feedback on the product is considered...

much easier for me too so i dont have the heavier packages to pay to get shipped to the UK :D

thanks GNO

Gator762

Awards
Trying to revive the thread - I'm stacking Test1fy with Ignit3 for a "cut". (More like older dude getting rid of fat). Only been a few days so far, but the Ignit3 app suppression seems to still work with Test1fy, it's not hard sticking to my diet of 1800-2000 cals a day.

After reading GNO's posts, it sounds like it would be good to throw in some OL LJ100 in there, to get the LJ100 dose up over 200mg?

I'm mid 40's, 182 at about 20% BF now. I got fat after an injury kept me outta the gym for 6 months or so. Been back at it the gym for about 3 months now, and just got serious about getting rid of the fat I picked up.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to revive the thread - I'm stacking Test1fy with Ignit3 for a "cut". (More like older dude getting rid of fat). Only been a few days so far, but the Ignit3 app suppression seems to still work with Test1fy, it's not hard sticking to my diet of 1800-2000 cals a day.

After reading GNO's posts, it sounds like it would be good to throw in some OL LJ100 in there, to get the LJ100 dose up over 200mg?

I'm mid 40's, 182 at about 20% BF now. I got fat after an injury kept me outta the gym for 6 months or so. Been back at it the gym for about 3 months now, and just got serious about getting rid of the fat I picked up.
There have been studies at 100-200mg. You could stack an extra 100mg LJ100 in there to bring it up to 200mg total if you wanted, and see if you notice a difference.

Gator762

Awards
Thanks. Ordered a bottle. I noticed the increased libido right off, now not that much. Could be though that my sleep was crap.

Was it Test1fy that can interfere with sleep? Or Ignit3? Read through both threads but forgot. I woke up after a few hours, then like every hour after that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Ordered a bottle. I noticed the increased libido right off, now not that much. Could be though that my sleep was crap.

Was it Test1fy that can interfere with sleep? Or Ignit3? Read through both threads but forgot. I woke up after a few hours, then like every hour after that.
Ignite would interfere with sleep for most people for sure. Some of the ingredients in Testify may have that individual reaction for some but it wouldn't be very common.

Gator762

Awards
Seems to have taken a few days to get used to it. My sleep has been much better for a week or so, about normal.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
Towards the end of my cut and currently doing 3 servings of alphamax xt a day. Gonna head into maintenance mode for the summer and due to natural low T levels I wanna continue with a test booster. Would testify or kingsblood serve me better? Or maybe 2 servings kingsblood and one serving testify or vise versa?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Towards the end of my cut and currently doing 3 servings of alphamax xt a day. Gonna head into maintenance mode for the summer and due to natural low T levels I wanna continue with a test booster. Would testify or kingsblood serve me better? Or maybe 2 servings kingsblood and one serving testify or vise versa?
I would go with one or the other and not combine because they do have some overlapping ingredients and the ones that are not will be under dosed if you combine them at reduced doses,

I did 2 months K1ngsblood and now am on day 3 of a 2 month run of Test1fy.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I would go with one or the other and not combine because they do have some overlapping ingredients and the ones that are not will be under dosed if you combine them at reduced doses,

I did 2 months K1ngsblood and now am on day 3 of a 2 month run of Test1fy.
How has ur run been?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How has ur run been?
My run has been good, i have kept most of my strength and been dieting harshly PSMF for last 3 weeks and 6 weeks of Keto Prior to the PSMF.

I am now 11-12 days into my 1st tub of Test1fy and will be getting blood work run after i have nearly or completed my 2nd tub in around a months time or 6 weeks to check if i have recovered properly and am in normal range for Test.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am liking this product and feel it is working well, my strength is maintaining despite being PSMF for past month now.

This and K1ngsblood do have a funky smell to them though so i would not attempt to open caps and drink them, there is a distinct smell with this to the pro version, i had a good run with the pro version but feel i should have done 2 tubs but was limited run and is still available for a higher cost at one European retailer.

Also i wanted feedback on if i could benefit from a higher dose of this product, e.g. such as 4 caps in am and 8 pm for a total of 12 per day or even a double dose of 16 caps per day split 8, 8 or if there is no benefit and actually any negative effects from higher dosing.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am liking this product and feel it is working well, my strength is maintaining despite being PSMF for past month now.

This and K1ngsblood do have a funky smell to them though so i would not attempt to open caps and drink them, there is a distinct smell with this to the pro version, i had a good run with the pro version but feel i should have done 2 tubs but was limited run and is still available for a higher cost at one European retailer.

Also i wanted feedback on if i could benefit from a higher dose of this product, e.g. such as 4 caps in am and 8 pm for a total of 12 per day or even a double dose of 16 caps per day split 8, 8 or if there is no benefit and actually any negative effects from higher dosing.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah both Test1fy and K1ngs Blood are a lot of raws, some of which are not good tasting. I'm kind of impressed the flavoring guys were able to do Test1fy Pro flavored powder at all lol.

Higher dose is mostly a matter of cost/effectiveness ratio and diminishing returns. It's already dosed well according to doses shown to be effective in research studies, so you shouldn't have to go with higher doses.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah both Test1fy and K1ngs Blood are a lot of raws, some of which are not good tasting. I'm kind of impressed the flavoring guys were able to do Test1fy Pro flavored powder at all lol.

Higher dose is mostly a matter of cost/effectiveness ratio and diminishing returns. It's already dosed well according to doses shown to be effective in research studies, so you shouldn't have to go with higher doses.
Many weren't fans with the taste of T-Pro but I rather enjoy it and still have a tub :)

The best value for such a multifaceted supp ever.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it!

I dosed 4 in the AM yesterday and 8 in the PM, so a total of 12 caps, i noticed i became quite sleepy after taking 8 all in one go around an hour prior to sleep which i feel was of more benefit because i had a deeper sleep.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 4 in the AM yesterday and 8 in the PM, so a total of 12 caps, i noticed i became quite sleepy after taking 8 all in one go around an hour prior to sleep which i feel was of more benefit because i had a deeper sleep.
I dosed 12 yesterday. I didn't notice a sleepy effect, but I do realize that I woke up more energized like I had some deep sleep.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I dosed 12 yesterday. I didn't notice a sleepy effect, but I do realize that I woke up more energized like I had some deep sleep.
Did you do 6 am and 6 pm though, i did 4 in the am and 8 pre bed and i feel it is probably down the mucuna, i had a similar relaxed feeling when taking 2 caps or more of Black Lion Research Prolactrone.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5' 7" 164, would a lower dosage suit me fine?

I just finished 4 weeks of another very popular test booster, ran full dose and thinking the dht blocker/divanil ...has significantly lowered my libido and erection quality.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just finished 4 weeks of another very popular test booster, ran full dose and thinking the dht blocker/divanil ...has significantly lowered my libido and erection quality.
I would recommend fully dosing it.

I would not expect Test1fy to have any negative effects on your libido...quite the opposite, actually.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Companies are still putting DHT blockers in T-boosters? Unbelievable.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Companies are still putting DHT blockers in T-boosters? Unbelievable.
I thought I had researched the product well enough, that's on me....And the praise is off the charts on here, dht is not something you want to block as far as libido, so I don't know how it gets the reviews it does. I dug it for about 2.5 weeks and then the sides hit.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reviews on the powdered TEST1FY?

I'm thinking of using my tub, it says to take the full dose PWO?

I figured I might do 4 weeks, even tho I got 2 tubs.

I've noticed in the past, as in I feel alot if supplements peak around 5-6 weeks, then taper off.

Switch to K1ngs Blood afterwards or something.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reviews on the powdered TEST1FY?

I'm thinking of using my tub, it says to take the full dose PWO?

I figured I might do 4 weeks, even tho I got 2 tubs.

I've noticed in the past, as in I feel alot if supplements peak around 5-6 weeks, then taper off.

Switch to K1ngs Blood afterwards or something.
I have used 4 tubs and love it, taste and all. Some people could stand the taste but I enjoy it.

Why not use both tubs consecutively? You wont really start feeling the effects until the second or third week and then you're almost finished.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used 4 tubs and love it, taste and all. Some people could stand the taste but I enjoy it.

Why not use both tubs consecutively? You wont really start feeling the effects until the second or third week and then you're almost finished.
I hate commitment ?

I find shorter bursts of goals are easier to stick it, aka 4 weeks bulks, 4 weeks maintain, 4 weeks diet.

I don't have any goals atm either, I don't really wanna bulk and get fat! It's middle winter, but I have all these various supplements to use ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate commitment ��

I find shorter bursts of goals are easier to stick it, aka 4 weeks bulks, 4 weeks maintain, 4 weeks diet.

I don't have any goals atm either, I don't really wanna bulk and get fat! It's middle winter, but I have all these various supplements to use ��
Ok fair but you are not getting bang for your buck to run it for 4 weeks and then use a diff supp

You could just adjust your diet accordingly
Ie. start the run in a cal deficit and ramp up cals as hunger increases from the AP. Then transition into a bulk

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you guys are going to continue with the current version of Testify.
I have used both KB and testify in pct (with SERM ) and find testify to be far superior.

In fact I would put testify as one of my all time favourite natty products.
One of the few that actually do work

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used both KB and testify in pct (with SERM ) and find testify to be far superior.

No plans to chg atm as long sales are good so keep buying ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok fair but you are not getting bang for your buck to run it for 4 weeks and then use a diff supp

You could just adjust your diet accordingly
Ie. start the run in a cal deficit and ramp up cals as hunger increases from the AP. Then transition into a bulk
My hunger never increases, I actually struggle to eat.
No idea how I manage to be 94kgs ?

Anyways, whole dose before working out, or split dosages?
I might just run it 8 weeks, gotta get out of the habit of buying supplements and never using them ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hunger never increases, I actually struggle to eat.
No idea how I manage to be 94kgs ��

Anyways, whole dose before working out, or split dosages?
I might just run it 8 weeks, gotta get out of the habit of buying supplements and never using them ��
I'd split

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good to know. I've got KB, Testify, and Testify Pro. Probably use the TP for a bulk cycle. Definitely interested to see how each treats me. I have enjoyed my Pro cycle as I transitioned from weights to triathlon training. I went lighter for hi rep, maintained strength and size as I upped endurance training. I didn't want to get scrawny for summer ;)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

Taking that many at once could cause GI distress
Appreciate the reply! I'm going by the instructions, 4caps 2x a day.
Kinda still waiting for it to 'kick in' ...I'm about two weeks into one bottle

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I had researched the product well enough, that's on me....And the praise is off the charts on here, dht is not something you want to block as far as libido, so I don't know how it gets the reviews it does. I dug it for about 2.5 weeks and then the sides hit.
Care to say which product? First letter of the product name will suffice! I bet it begins with an 'A' or 'M'

Low

Low

Awards
Hey what's up everyone I just ordered test1fy any suggestions what to stack it with for a recomp?

Low

Low

Awards
I Had poor reaction to M-test, sent it back and ordered test1fy

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey what's up everyone I just ordered test1fy any suggestions what to stack it with for a recomp?
You could run it solo, especially if you've never used it before. That way you could see how you react to it.

Alternately, Test1fy + Ep1logue + Tr1umph (or even any two) would be a sick stack for recomp.