OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me more. If i were faced with a choice between Testify and two other tboosters with similar profiles why would i choose testify. Break it down for a prospective customer whos confused. I can name the products if you like.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tell me more. If i were faced with a choice between Testify and two other tboosters with similar profiles why would i choose testify. Break it down for a prospective customer whos confused. I can name the products if you like.
Refer to post 8 of this thread. Let us know specifically what you are confused about or would like to know more about. Hard to recommend over another product when you don't know what's in the other products.

Reactions: GNO

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post 8 tells me whats in it but its a lot of text and not a comparative review to the other products i have in mind. Ill pm you as i would like a straight forward review of why testify is superior to products x and y

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Post 8 tells me whats in it but its a lot of text and not a comparative review to the other products i have in mind. Ill pm you as i would like a straight forward review of why testify is superior to products x and y
Fair enough, we aren't really in the business of calling out other products and saying ours are better than x because bla bla. However, happy to discuss via PM.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough, we aren't really in the business of calling out other products and saying ours are better than x because bla bla. However, happy to discuss via PM.
ucheoma As NoAdded mentioned we don't call out other products by name to avoid forum pissing matches, but if you a label comparison you will see:
- TEST1FY will replace multiple test boosting & anabolic supps
- Clinical doses of VIT D, DHAA, A. Pyrethrum, KSM, FruiteX-B etc
- 8 fully dosed & effective ingredients, incl. 4 patented compunds, at a better value

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TEST1FY is up on the site (www.olympus-labs.com) and the Memorial Day sale will kick off today!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to use the code for Testify. Didn't work. Jerk.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to take testify out of cart bc coupon won't work with it in there

Reactions: GNO
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the code is only good on everything else... I doubt they would let Testify go for $15 lol
I had to remove testify to get the discount on other items. I'm still trying to wake up lol

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link to new testify? Can't access personal email at work..

NVM found it, have to scroll down on home page for any other people like me lol

Edit again, just got myself a couple bottles with some LJ! Great sale

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't have to. The code should apply to what is applicable.
Are any of the codes working on Testify..? Can i use your 30% off code...?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are any of the codes working on Testify..? Can i use your 30% off code...?
No $29.99 is already discounted and no further codes apply.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long can this be taken for? Indefinitely? 12 weeks on 4 weeks off?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can this be taken for? Indefinitely? 12 weeks on 4 weeks off?
I wouldn't run a test booster indefinitely unless there was some underlying condition.

8-12 weeks is max I'd go.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run a test booster indefinitely unless there was some underlying condition.

8-12 weeks is max I'd go.
Exactly.
It's not like it can eventually hurt you, but homeostasis always wins and a break is recommended in order to experience the benefits again.

969c1

Awards
For us older guys, ( 46 years young), I assume I can run Testify solo for a good 10 weeks?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Dang, I was trying to catch the sale, but it looks like it's sold out right now.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
This stuff looks incredible, cutting all summer using some other products but once the sunlight starts getting dim here Im gonna run this stuff most of the winter, outside of cycle.

cliff.hanbury

Awards
I'm about to finish a 3rd bottle of LJ100 dosing @ 300mg/day and am debating on picking up another to run for another 4 weeks. I already take KSM-66 daily and am currently running a bottle of ep1c unleashed. I'm thinking of continuing taking LJ and KSM standalone for another month and then using a bottle of test1fy as my source for KSM and LJ along with the other goodies it has packed in the formula. I would still have about another month of KSM by itself to take after the run of test1fy and I would just cycle off LJ or any other t-boosting supplement for 4-6 weeks. I guess I'm just curious as to what you guys think would be the most optimal/cost efficient way to dose things?? Thanks in advance for any input. You guys here on this forum have always been helpful when people need advice/have questions. ;D

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to finish a 3rd bottle of LJ100 dosing @ 300mg/day and am debating on picking up another to run for another 4 weeks. I already take KSM-66 daily and am currently running a bottle of ep1c unleashed. I'm thinking of continuing taking LJ and KSM standalone for another month and then using a bottle of test1fy as my source for KSM and LJ along with the other goodies it has packed in the formula. I would still have about another month of KSM by itself to take after the run of test1fy and I would just cycle off LJ or any other t-boosting supplement for 4-6 weeks. I guess I'm just curious as to what you guys think would be the most optimal/cost efficient way to dose things?? Thanks in advance for any input. You guys here on this forum have always been helpful when people need advice/have questions. ;D
There is a testify plus lj100 bogo on the website, definitely the most cost effective option as you will get 300mg lj100 for 30 days and ksm plus a lot of other goodies. Scroll down to the bogos section

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Solid natty PCT right there.

Also a nice stack for older gents with borderline test levels that are not quite ready to take the plunge into TRT.
Absolutely, it is also perfect while "OFF"

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a reaaaally long weekend so if this question is dumb, with me.

Any advantages to stacking Super PCT and Testify?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a reaaaally long weekend so if this question is dumb, with me.

Any advantages to stacking Super PCT and Testify?
I wouldn't tbh. The DHAA + Armistane would be overkill. Otherwise you could I guess.

I'd rather run Sup3r PCT for 4 weeks post cycle and then Test1fy right after...

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How long to wait after Alphamax XT run to jump on Test1fy,I finished it 2 weeks ago and have ordered 2 bottles of Test1fy

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long to wait after Alphamax XT run to jump on Test1fy,I finished it 2 weeks ago and have ordered 2 bottles of Test1fy
If you ran it for 4 weeks could jump on one bottle but I'd wait 4-6 weeks min and then run both bottles of Test1fy

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't tbh. The DHAA + Armistane would be overkill. Otherwise you could I guess.

I'd rather run Sup3r PCT for 4 weeks post cycle and then Test1fy right after...
Would 4 weeks of Super PCT + 8 weeks of Testify be too much?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

bpowell1985

Awards
Just wondering if there is any problem running this at 1/2 or 3/4 dose and just extending the timeframe from say 8 weeks to 10-12? Would it still be beneficial?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Got to love the OL sales. Just snagged 2 bottles of testify, and some other goodies.... $160 later, my wife is going to be happy with me ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering if there is any problem running this at 1/2 or 3/4 dose and just extending the timeframe from say 8 weeks to 10-12? Would it still be beneficial?
It would still be beneficial, yes. Everyone is different of course so best way to determine what makes sense is to try 3/4 for a couple weeks and then full dose for a couple weeks to assess the impact.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Anyone received their Test1fy yet and have anything to report?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

awarebrah

Awards
Should be receving my testify soon and will be my first time taking a test booster. When should i take it? After waking up and before bed?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I think it's 4 caps a.m and 4 caps 8 hrs later,not certain on that but definitely 4 caps twice per day

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so when will the Test1fy we purchased from the insider sale be delivered...? :)