OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
All the ingredients are listed throughout the write-up...

We removed the Forskolin, Maca, KNO3, Tribulus A, Pomengranate, ascorbic acid (Vit C) and replaced Ash extract with KSM.
Thanks for reply,

what dose of LJ100 would you recommend to run alongside this product.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for reply,

what dose of LJ100 would you recommend to run alongside this product.
Per serving it has 100mg of LJ, I would add another 100mg.
Some people run as high as 300-400mg but 200 is enough for me :)

CJNator

Awards
Thank you so much for removing the forskolin!
I was thinking that too lol I honestly hope they don't add it in anything else, first and last time I take anything with forskolin or at least that type.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking that too lol I honestly hope they don't add it in anything else, first and last time I take anything with forskolin or at least that type.
What do you mean that type?

95% extract is the best you can get...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The release insider is coming soon..... It will be quite "memorial"!

CJNator

Awards
What do you mean that type?

95% extract is the best you can get...
If I remember correctly, low % may decrease GI Distress. It was the only bad part when taking it lol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suck at reading between the lines. What are trying to say here GNO?;)
I think he's saying we have to sacrifice a goat to the Olympus memorial and the gods will bless us with an insider

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he's saying we have to sacrifice a goat to the Olympus memorial and the gods will bless us with an insider
Knowing GNO it probably means offering up donut sacrifices to him:(.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I suck at reading between the lines. What are trying to say here GNO?;)
I am shocked that youse UK guys are not up to speed with all the very important US holidays, it frankly disgusts me :puke:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helluva profile, stoked for this one... caps too, thanks goodness!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Release date on this? Apart from the insider I bet Nutriverse has fun with this one ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Release date on this? Apart from the insider I bet Nutriverse has fun with this one ;)
How many hints you want? lol

Just make sure you have web access on Memorial Day :run:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OLYMPUS LABS TEST1FY Q&A

How many hints you want? lol

Just make sure you have web access on Memorial Day :run:
The insider will be so good, it gets its own holiday as a Memorial?! Wow! Must be 99% off + buy one get 5 free!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The insider will be so good, it gets its own holiday as a Memorial?! Wow! Must be 99% off + buy one get 5 free!
I cannot confirm or deny :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Going to buy 750 of everything and get 3,750 for free. Thanks!!!!!
One condition you ship me 750 apple fritters from Donut Palace.

mtmrfz

I'm in. Interested in why Forskolin got got removed,to reduce possibility of GI distress? But the profile looks phenomenal,even though I'm not a fan of test boosters,but this is definitely much more than that. Would you recommend a run of this to people just over 21?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Interested in why Forskolin got got removed,to reduce possibility of GI distress? But the profile looks phenomenal,even though I'm not a fan of test boosters,but this is definitely much more than that. Would you recommend a run of this to people just over 21?
21 is a probably a tad too young for a test booster of this potency unless there is an underlying condition or your natural T levels are low.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TEST1FY is coming Memorial Day weekend!!!:usa:

But when does the holiday weekend actually begin???:lol:

mtmrfz

21 is a probably a tad too young for a test booster of this potency unless there is an underlying condition or your natural T levels are low.
Slightly over 21, I meant 22,soon to be 23,lol,sorry for not specifying. But yes, I can agree. At this age testosterone is through the roof. Which is why I stay away from all kind of tboosting supps,but this profile had me in awe as I supplement with Ash and wanted to try out DHaa.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Is there going to be a replacement for ar1macare or shpuld i just jump on a liver and kidney transplant list now?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slightly over 21, I meant 22,soon to be 23,lol,sorry for not specifying. But yes, I can agree. At this age testosterone is through the roof. Which is why I stay away from all kind of tboosting supps,but this profile had me in awe as I supplement with Ash and wanted to try out DHaa.
Well 23 isn't too far off I guess. You can always try TEST1FY at a lower dose (ie. take half or 3/4 the recommended serving)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there going to be a replacement for ar1macare or shpuld i just jump on a liver and kidney transplant list now?
Nothing imminent for a replacement. But we are always evaluating our line for potential improvements so maybe in the future.

Ar1macare PRO + TUDCA should cover you for liver care.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This would be great for month 2 after using sup3er pct for the 1st.

During PCT to improve recovery.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be great for month 2 after using sup3er pct for the 1st.

During PCT to improve recovery.
No doubt that I how I did it with T-Pro - unreal! Of course a few other OL supps mixed in there :240:

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overlooking Test1fy would be a huge mistake.

This is a must have for both natural bodybuilders and PH's users in the recovery phase.

Much more than a mere T-booster. Best value ever also.

This is the sum of years of research in the natural hormone optimization field.

To list all the benefits it provides I'd have to write a whole encyclopedia. Feel great, perform great, look great. All while improving your overall health.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Overlooking Test1fy would be a huge mistake.

This is a must have for both natural bodybuilders and PH's users in the recovery phase.

Much more than a mere T-booster. Best value ever also.

This is the sum of years of research in the natural hormone optimization field.

To list all the benefits it provides I'd have to write a whole encyclopedia. Feel great, perform great, look great. All while improving your overall health.
I was lucky enough to get a version of Test1fy pro and will be running it in two weeks once my Sup3r pct has run out.