OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
'm pretty sure somebody else mentioned it before, but I got 2 bottles of Ep1logue today, with a nice shirt btw, and man I guess OL is trying to go green by reducing bottle size!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'm pretty sure somebody else mentioned it before, but I got 2 bottles of Ep1logue today, with a nice shirt btw, and man I guess OL is trying to go green by reducing bottle size!
OL has got a lot of stuff I've had good results from, ep1logue will be ran again...1st gotta try out new sup3r pct.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nattyhamlet

Awards
I'm thinking:
No M3rcy
I am suprem3
And some sort of Nootropic formula

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. When will the 30% discount codes such as olympus30 be functional on the new site? Thanks!

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
When the insider prices will come back on the new site?

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the insider list and haven't been able to login to the new site as of yet (says my email isn't found). No rush at all, just hoping y'all are planning to continue the program.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on the insider list and haven't been able to login to the new site as of yet (says my email isn't found). No rush at all, just hoping y'all are planning to continue the program.
Send an email to Support and they will sort you out. I did and it worked fine!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI

We will still keep the insider discount but it will no longer be 50% off since we restructured the site prices and lowered the regular prices significantly. The new discount will ensure your end prices to be the same if not lower.

This should be activated some time early next week.

All old rep and discount codes will need to be restructured.

Thank you everyone for your patience during this transition.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FYI

We will still keep the insider discount but it will no longer be 50% off since we restructured the site prices and lowered the regular prices significantly. The new discount will ensure your end prices to be the same if not lower.

Fair enough. Thanks for letting us know.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was gonna buy some OL goodies. Sounds like I should wait a little longer.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
FYI

no problem at all, ty for the info!

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
FYI

Thanks! Will give me more time to scrape up more cash. The “want” list continues to grow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2nd day on super pct...not noticing the 'mud butt'....everything seems gtg!!!

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week in on sup3r pct and feel pretty good. Going to finish this bottle then run the new k1ngsblood.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys regarding the new ignite does it need to be used everyday, just looking for a little pick me up on days I’m working and keep my pre for training days when I’m off.

mochill

Awards
I don't feel it working for keeping me up but I do feel a warm sensation in my stomach

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys regarding the new ignite does it need to be used everyday, just looking for a little pick me up on days I’m working and keep my pre for training days when I’m off.
You can use ignite whenever

Prehaps bloodshred would be more fitting that way you can sip on it throughout the day

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
one issue with OL is that the color of many of the new caps are either red and white, red and almost white, or red and black. it makes it difficult to keep them in a daily pill pack. Which is a lot easier than carrying around several bottles of supps. Just some constructive criticism.

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
When will Non-Stim Version of "I Am Suprem3" available?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one issue with OL is that the color of many of the new caps are either red and white, red and almost white, or red and black. it makes it difficult to keep them in a daily pill pack. Which is a lot easier than carrying around several bottles of supps. Just some constructive criticism.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m definitely on board with having different colored capsules

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No m3rcy is the name and the release date is still unknown

Think everyone is waiting for it to drop or at least a ingredient panel
No M3rcy is our non stim pre but it is not just a non stim version of I Am Supreme. Just wanted to clarify that

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had this issue before, especially when packing for a trip that lasts a few days and throwing a ton of pills into one of those larger pill organizers. I've always put in tiny strips of paper with the name of the supp into the individual compartment. Thanks for the feedback.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cant log into my OL account, is the insiders group no more??

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant log into my OL account, is the insiders group no more??
We moved to a new shopping cart, so the Insiders group was inactive for a bit while that occurred (we timed it during the Black Friday sale because that discount was better anyway). I believe it is back now, but you should have gotten an email saying to make a new account using the same email address.

GIJane1928

Awards
Any one getting the cold sweats after using the new bloodshred? Its strange. Doesnt happen every day but when it does im freezing and soaked for hours.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We moved to a new shopping cart, so the Insiders group was inactive for a bit while that occurred (we timed it during the Black Friday sale because that discount was better anyway). I believe it is back now, but you should have gotten an email saying to make a new account using the same email address.
Do you know what the subject line of that email is? I honestly have close to 100 emails from OL within the last month so it’s hard to locate that one specific email.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just made a new account using same email but discount is not showing, any recommendations?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any one getting the cold sweats after using the new bloodshred? Its strange. Doesnt happen every day but when it does im freezing and soaked for hours.
Yes but i have been able to control it buy just sipping on 1 scoop over a 3-4 hour period. I still feel like the stims are working. Appetite suppression is very good with this.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but i have been able to control it buy just sipping on 1 scoop over a 3-4 hour period. I still feel like the stims are working. Appetite suppression is very good with this.
Thanks for the feedback

Sws0591

Awards
Stoked for the new shopping cart to get finished, hoping it gets worked out soon. Ready to try some of the new stuff and looking forward to the protein a lot

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got to try smash n crunch.... my new go to for chocolate/PB. Amazing flavor and texture is perfect.
20181204_042743.jpeg

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just used I am supreme wow not sure if it's because I haven't used reign for a while but damn it is good.

bhl08090

Awards
Can’t wait for the insider discount to kick in again. I need to stock up!