OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products I’ve yet to try.
I did a long time ago, when it was first released. At the time I didnt feel I got much out of it, but I am giving it another go with my diet in check this time.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ever use assasinate? Curious how it is...one of the few Olympus products I’ve yet to try.
Assassinate is a stable of mine for over a year now. The appetite suppressant is the main reason I take it. If I miss more than a few days I become hungry af.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Appetite suppression was minimal ~a couple hours,
-No carb crash
Aside from that nothing else. And not worth it IMO. After 4 months i sold my 2 bottles and still made progress with just diet.
I think the OG dragons mist suppresses appetite more haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
-Appetite suppression was minimal ~a couple hours,
-No carb crash
Aside from that nothing else. And not worth it IMO. After 4 months i sold my 2 bottles and still made progress with just diet.
I think the OG dragons mist suppresses appetite more haha
I have ran multiple bottles and agree with this statement

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick question... I’m running Kingsblood and Eliminate as part of an extended PCT. Is there anything in one or both that could flair up my prostrate? Thanks

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brand new Ignit3 dropping tomorrow at Natrual Body!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will see it in full very soon...we added the feel good ingredient - Osthole
Yeah my Mrs says that it feels good in the... oh wait a minute, OSThole.
Whoops

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you run 3 kings bloods back to back to back?
Yes, that’s totally fine. After that I might take a month or two off unless you still deem it to be working well for your purposes. I ran KB for 4-5 months after a long cycle and had the highest ever natty test reading I have ever had about a month or so after jumping off the KB. It’s great stuff.

karakan1

karakan1

Awards
When will all this new OL Products available at Strong Supplements Shop? NB Shop didn't shipping world wide. -.-

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshed feels a lot like Reign IMO. Something in it gives me the same sensation as Y or AY. Cold sweats.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshed feels a lot like Reign IMO. Something in it gives me the same sensation as Y or AY. Cold sweats.
I was wondering if anybody else would feel that. I really enjoyed the old BS War for the clean energy. Hated BS Raw - not bashing the product, I just don't tolerate any type of Y very well. I couldn't handle Re1gn for the same reason. Ordered the new BS Black Magic edition and have used it twice. At 2 scoops I get mild cold sweats. Definitely not as bad as BS Raw or Re1gn, but it's present. Not complaining though, because it provides nice energy with a little mood boost, and it doesn't make me sick or shaky. Good overall product IMO.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will all this new OL Products available at Strong Supplements Shop? NB Shop didn't shipping world wide. -.-
I know we have the protein and some other skus on the way. Shouldn’t be too long hopefully!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will see it in full very soon...we added the feel good ingredient - Osthole
Will there be a discontinuation sale on OG Kings Blood?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if anybody else would feel that. I really enjoyed the old BS War for the clean energy. Hated BS Raw - not bashing the product, I just don't tolerate any type of Y very well. I couldn't handle Re1gn for the same reason. Ordered the new BS Black Magic edition and have used it twice. At 2 scoops I get mild cold sweats. Definitely not as bad as BS Raw or Re1gn, but it's present. Not complaining though, because it provides nice energy with a little mood boost, and it doesn't make me sick or shaky. Good overall product IMO.
I did get a noticeable rise in mood and motivation. I mixed 1 scoop in a water bottle, sipped on it until I started feeling the effects. Drank about 1/2 of it. The cold sweats lasted about 2-3 hours but the befits lasted much longer. Appetite suppression is my main goal here and it was good. Took it at 6:30am and by 11am lunch I had my first sign of hunger. Started eating chicken and brown rice. Got about 1/2 way through the meal and I started feeling satisfied. Now at 12:30pm I’m starting to sip on the rest of it. Pre workout food is at 3ish pm. Workout starts around 5ish. I’m hoping bloodshed will keep me going until I lift. I don’t do a stim PWO unless I’m really dragging. I have a homemade “strength” PRE that I make and take 50mg oral of Trest.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you do when you get a foot of snow?

Bake... Bake... and Bake!

OL Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies:

OL Mocha Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conflicted between trying the new sup3r PCT or the new k1ngs blood after this current cycle I'm doing. I've used the OG k1ngs blood many times in the past already, so I think I'll go with sup3r PCT this time (also because the label art is badass). Or maybe I'll do one month sup3r followed with one month k1ngs!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you do when you get a foot of snow?

Bake... Bake... and Bake!

OL Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies:

OL Mocha Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:

These look good no matter what the weather is.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*** Sup3r PCT exclusive launch @ Strong tomorrow!!

Code SUP3RPCT30 saves you 30%!!

Sale starts tomorrow and ends 11:59pm pst Thursday.

Reactions: GNO
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can we get a look at the new K1ngs Blood formula? Website says a release of the 12th; today.

Better be an upgrade and not a change for the worse, or I'll have to sell a kidney to buy the remaining OG stock out there.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can we get a look at the new K1ngs Blood formula? Website says a release of the 12th; today.

Better be an upgrade and not a change for the worse, or I'll have to sell a kidney to buy the remaining OG stock out there.
There is only minor changes. A very good dose of Osthole was added in place of the icariin. ALCAR was removed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be tough for people to pick now between Super PCT and K1ng’s Blood ..

I am looking forward to the osthole, but Super PCT looks to be living up to its name.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It will be tough for people to pick now between Super PCT and K1ng’s Blood ..

I am looking forward to the osthole, but Super PCT looks to be living up to its name.
I really like k1ngsblood...but I like fadogia even more...going to be giving sup3r pct a shot real soon!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
*** Sup3r PCT exclusive launch @ Strong tomorrow!!

Code SUP3RPCT30 saves you 30%!!

Sale starts tomorrow and ends 11:59pm pst Thursday.
Gonna wanna stock up peeps!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Would Super Pct show much benefit to someone who hasn’t done a cycle? Could just use an overall mood/energy/motivation boost. Mostly down because of stress and the cold weather blues lol. Could it help at all?

Thanks!

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 of the new sup3r PCT. I never tried the old one, but want to see how it compares to k1ngsblood, which I have used a lot in the past.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would Super Pct show much benefit to someone who hasn’t done a cycle? Could just use an overall mood/energy/motivation boost. Mostly down because of stress and the cold weather blues lol. Could it help at all?

Thanks!
It could be used as a general health supplement. Maybe half dose it. I’d personally prefer other options for general health, though (curcumin, ashwagandha).

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
Sure, it'll still have some benefit. However, personally I would recommend K1ngs Blood or Test1fy instead for that particular purpose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure, it'll still have some benefit. However, personally I would recommend K1ngs Blood or Test1fy instead for that particular purpose.
as a guy who as been on trt for almost 10 years I am really looking forward to running sup3r pct...good fadogia puts some air in the tires, so to speak, lol.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ok I need help to make a decision

New Bloodshred or Ignite? I’d love to get both but with this time of year, 3 kids and Christmas I can’t go too wild on my own supps lol.

Opinions?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Assassinate would be your best choice, and save up for I am Supreme since you have been hounding about it for months now.
That way you can stack both and help with nutrient partitioning and get the stim/NO benefits from Supreme for your workouts

New Bloodshred or Ignite? I’d love to get both but with this time of year, 3 kids and Christmas I can’t go too wild on my own supps lol.

Opinions?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Opinions?
I’d say if you want stronger stim go bloodshred or if you’d like to drink it.

Ignite if you’d rather pop pills and maybe a bit more mild stim.

Or just flip a coin. ?*♂

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Assassinate would be your best choice, and save up for I am Supreme since you have been hounding about it for months now.
That way you can stack both and help with nutrient partitioning and get the stim/NO benefits from Supreme for your workouts
Thanks but that wasn’t the question. I’m already planning on getting the I am supreme black edition(because Re1gn is still the best pwo I’ve used). I will also get the standard I am Supreme when it releases.

I want a fat burner for my long work days. I get an energy boost plus appetite suppression because sometimes I have to go long stretches without being able to go get food

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if you are going to use the pre-workout, stacking more stims on top of it is pretty much a law of diminishing returns. Your looking at probably around ~600mg between both if you take a full serving. It would really come down to preference (pills/powder) and the variance in formula. Bloodshred would provide a longer lasting energy/focus, but you could always half dose ignite (wont get the full benefits of the formula) and take 2 caps in the AM and then your Supreme in the afternoon. Plus the flavors on the Bloodshred sound bomb and I know Mike (price plow) said they are great. OL continues to work on their flavoring and it is paying off to their consumers.

If you are looking for fat minimization assassinate would be your best product to choose around the holidays if your eating is horrible. The burner's wont be as efficient at nutrient partitioning as that product.
Thanks but that wasn’t the question. I’m already planning on getting the I am supreme black edition(because Re1gn is still the best pwo I’ve used). I will also get the standard I am Supreme when it releases.

I want a fat burner for my long work days. I get an energy boost plus appetite suppression because sometimes I have to go long stretches without being able to go get food

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are going to use the pre-workout, stacking more stims on top of it is pretty much a law of diminishing returns. Your looking at probably around ~600mg between both if you take a full serving. It would really come down to preference (pills/powder) and the variance in formula. Bloodshred would provide a longer lasting energy/focus, but you could always half dose ignite (wont get the full benefits of the formula) and take 2 caps in the AM and then your Supreme in the afternoon. Plus the flavors on the Bloodshred sound bomb and I know Mike (price plow) said they are great. OL continues to work on their flavoring and it is paying off to their consumers.

If you are looking for fat minimization assassinate would be your best product to choose around the holidays if your eating is horrible. The burner's wont be as efficient at nutrient partitioning as that product.
Oh no I don’t plan on taking both together. Same day - yes, same time - no lol.

Ya I’m leaning towards Bloodshred for those flavours and also the ability to just sip on it.

I’m not too concerned with the nutrient partitioning. Canadian Thanksgiving has already happened so I’ve been there and crushed those meals already! Next up is Christmas and there will only be 2 real meals that I will unleash my full feasting abilities!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ya I’m leaning towards Bloodshred for those flavours and also the ability to just sip on it.

I’m not too concerned with the nutrient partitioning. Canadian Thanksgiving has already happened so I’ve been there and crushed those meals already! Next up is Christmas and there will only be 2 real meals that I will unleash my full feasting abilities!
Problem solved, sip on it, and get the long lasting energy/focus on top of thermo aspects

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This is what I do with the new Bloodshred. Make sure you mix it up good before that first scoop. I mix 2 scoops in a 20oz water bottle and sip on it all day. I try to drink 1/2 of it by lunch and the other 1/2 after. I’ve been able to stop Bronkaid.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

I have BS Bombsicle and I really like the flavor. I mix it with 16-20oz of water. Mixes well and goes down smooth. Energy is really good. I mentioned on another thread that although there is no Y or AY in it, I do get a bit of a cold sweat going. But no shakes or nausea. I cannot handle Y/AY at ALL - one scoop of the old BS RAW would have me feeling like death. But I have absolutely no problem with 2 scoops of the new BS Black Magic. I'd give it a try!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bloodshr3d is a great choice and sounds like exactly what you’re looking for

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have BS Bombsicle and I really like the flavor. I mix it with 16-20oz of water. Mixes well and goes down smooth. Energy is really good. I mentioned on another thread that although there is no Y or AY in it, I do get a bit of a cold sweat going. But no shakes or nausea. I cannot handle Y/AY at ALL - one scoop of the old BS RAW would have me feeling like death. But I have absolutely no problem with 2 scoops of the new BS Black Magic. I'd give it a try!
How's this flavor taste compared to say, Rocket Pop Mesomorph (which was sour and "bright" IMO) or Kraken / Kraken Pump Bombsicle (which I can only describe as being "dull" or "muddy", but sweeter in comparison)?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How's this flavor taste compared to say, Rocket Pop Mesomorph (which was sour and "bright" IMO) or Kraken / Kraken Pump Bombsicle (which I can only describe as being "dull" or "muddy", but sweeter in comparison)?
Hahaha man you're asking a lot from me! I've never had those other flavors, or really any "bombsicle" flavor before (except for the C4 energy drink but that's carbonated). Also, some may say I have weird taste buds - I LOVED the OG grape Craze and the OG orange Animal Rage, both of which many hated.

With 2 scoops mixed in 16-20oz of water the taste is sweet and I guess could be described as dull. I didn't get any sourness or tang. However, someone in another thread mentioned that he thought it was tart when mixed with less water (I think he was using around 8oz for 2 scoops).

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tastes nothing like rocket pop mesomorph. I’d say mesomorph tasted better but blood shred is still good...there is one ingredient in it that gives it a different taste though...thinking it’s the vanillin