Olympus labs EP1LOGUE or Black Lion Research follidrone 2.0?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...and this is why I'll never use a BLR product. The way certain reps and fanboys dogmatically shill for the company is seriously cringe-inducing. It's like some weird cult. Can't promote their product without putting others down...
Zealousy has no place in a reasoned, scientific discussion. It's frankly repulsive.
Just my opinion. Cue the followers' angry responses...
I hope your not talking about me . I have never said bad things about other companies. I’m just being honest.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can you expand on this? I thought it was non-hormonal? Thanks!
If you check the main thread there were people posted blood tests showing huge drops in estradiol.

No matter what, I tested Ep1louge probably 5 times and it made my hair thin out. Could be because of the lower estrogen? No idea

I absolutely love epilogue though, strength, pumps and leans you out like you do have lower estrogen!

FD2 does zero for my performance, like nothing lol but definitely makes my skin look wayyyy better and I see some hair growth too (thickening)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
...and this is why I'll never use a BLR product. The way certain reps and fanboys dogmatically shill for the company is seriously cringe-inducing. It's like some weird cult. Can't promote their product without putting others down...
Zealousy has no place in a reasoned, scientific discussion. It's frankly repulsive.
Just my opinion. Cue the followers' angry responses...
Are we reading the same thread? The only put downs in the thread are putting down the BLR product.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you check the main thread there were people posted blood tests showing huge drops in estradiol.

No matter what, I tested Ep1louge probably 5 times and it made my hair thin out. Could be because of the lower estrogen? No idea

I absolutely love epilogue though, strength, pumps and leans you out like you do have lower estrogen!

FD2 does zero for my performance, like nothing lol but definitely makes my skin look wayyyy better and I see some hair growth too (thickening)
You respond well to ecklonia cava.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Interesting. No, I didn't see that in the other thread, but glad you told me. I thought these 'natty anabolics' were not hormonal? My E2 tends to run a bit on the lower side as is, so I don't want to lower it much more. But when I used Ep1logue, I liked it, but I only used it for about two weeks. I had to stop after getting sick and then I was already at the tail end of running epi's for about 3 months. Took a break.

Now I started CEL Anabolic Effect.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. No, I didn't see that in the other thread, but glad you told me. I thought these 'natty anabolics' were not hormonal? My E2 tends to run a bit on the lower side as is, so I don't want to lower it much more. But when I used Ep1logue, I liked it, but I only used it for about two weeks. I had to stop after getting sick and then I was already at the tail end of running epi's for about 3 months. Took a break.

Now I started CEL Anabolic Effect.
After years and years of taking supplements I’ve taken a huge step back and realise we all put way too much trust in supplement companies and supplements in itself

Just be aware unless you test them you have no proof of what’s in these “natty anabolics”

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used Follidrone on a recomp and it did a great job. I have posted a review about the product with pictures. My weight remained the same and dropped BF. I personally think 2 bottles is what you would need to see it working really well. I started noticing after 2 weeks of use.

Yet to run the Ep1logue I have. But as mentioned above, lot of people liked it. I guess you can’t go wrong with both.
mim sure I read a post stating you have now ran Ep1logue. Can you pass judgement on them via comparison maybe?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as we're bumping a thread full of shameless plugs for Epicatechin products...

Epichaos, our TD Epicatechin product is on an awesome sale:

Screenshot_20200215-133944_Chrome.jpg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mim sure I read a post stating you have now ran Ep1logue. Can you pass judgement on them via comparison maybe?
I did and you liked the post as well.
I have used both the products.
FD2: got me lean while maintaining the same weight. I posted my review here with pics. Strength gain wasn’t as prominent as Ep1logue

Ep1logue: My strength got really better on this product. Didn’t really lean up like how FD2 did for me. But, I am on maintenance again.

I ran both solo to see what it does to me. Both are good products.
here

Reactions: JYD
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone does not have 1500mg -epi. It’s total prop blend including other ingredients is 1500mg with an undisclosed amount of -epi.

I just finished running follidrone and I liked it. Have a run of Ep1logue coming up, so I can’t speak to it quite yet but I don’t imagine you’d be wrong going with either choice.
How would you compare Follidrone and Ep1logue?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you want to know and just run -epi without prop blends.. id do go ..

Ep1logue , epi-plex or Epichaos ( TD route )

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epichaos is on sale through the end of the month...

Screenshot_20200220-161756_Chrome.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FOLLIDRONE...hands down....

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took Ep1logue at the middle of 2 bottles for me to start seeing it and I noticed insane results at 3 caps but that got too expensive. Run 3 caps and a long duration. Once it kicked, the results were unreal for a natty product. High dose Epicatechin is really why I believe I noticed it . Made me real lethargic, though

Epichaos has been great , haven’t tried folli yet. Pure Epicatechin gives me energy vs lethargy

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've found CEL Epi-plex to be the best out of all the Epi products.

Follidrone 2.0 in a close second.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if you could only use one ever again, which would you pick?
Follidrone. I'll just add it also depends on your goal. For me, body recomp is more important than gaining strength for a while.