Olympus labs EP1LOGUE or Black Lion Research follidrone 2.0?

henm

Awards
Both epicatechin based...
EP1LOGUE has epicatechin 600mg me and vaso 6 I Like for pump. But blr have dose of epicatechin 1500mg for day

Some1 have experience with?

Thebigc4

Awards
Follidrone does not have 1500mg -epi. It’s total prop blend including other ingredients is 1500mg with an undisclosed amount of -epi.

I just finished running follidrone and I liked it. Have a run of Ep1logue coming up, so I can’t speak to it quite yet but I don’t imagine you’d be wrong going with either choice.

henm

Awards
Tnx for info I got 1 botlle of follidrone 2.0 so. Ill. Start with this and than move to 2 bottles of Olympus labs EP1LOGUE.
3 month run at Total of epicatechin lets see
Vaso 6 is Amazing pump so thats way I took it they buy we with the vaso 6 ��

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had some great success with Ep1logue. I dropped a bunch of body fat (and was already really lean to start), hit PRs, and endurance was up with just 1 bottle used.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had good results with both so you should get positive results in your three month run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ this. Running both will allow you to determine what works best for you. I have enjoyed both products and ran multiple times. Couldn’t even pick a favorite if I had to.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like epilogue better and adding in some more epicatechin with CEL Epi Plex

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you would like either one. I *believe* I’ve seen more posts praising epilogue more so than follidrone 2. If you want more epi you can always buy single ingredient epi-Plex from CEL and add to your existing product you choose.

Don’t think you’ll be disappointed in either though.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used Follidrone on a recomp and it did a great job. I have posted a review about the product with pictures. My weight remained the same and dropped BF. I personally think 2 bottles is what you would need to see it working really well. I started noticing after 2 weeks of use.

Yet to run the Ep1logue I have. But as mentioned above, lot of people liked it. I guess you can’t go wrong with both.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Bump want more opinions on this.. ive personally ran both many times but curious which one most people prefer and why.
brundel justhere4comm

Anyone know fd2 epichatechin dose??

Zippy

Awards
I remember reading someone claimed to get bigger traps from epilogue without training them, I haven't tried it but I have tried Follidrone and liked it. Like someone else said go with two bottles and I would guess the same goes for epilogue. I think that's the general consensus with nattys

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've only ever used Follidrone 2.0 and it's amazing but nothing is going to build your traps without training them, unless you got a secondary hit from a shoulder routine. That's just nonsense. I read the post and just don't go there.

FD2 will be great in a recomp to help drop fat and increase endurance; blood gets moving and there's the part where you wake up in the morning and how do I say this? You could chop some wood.

It compliments any cycle or solo.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I've only ever used Follidrone 2.0 and it's amazing but nothing is going to build your traps without training them, unless you got a secondary hit from a shoulder routine. That's just nonsense. I read the post and just don't go there.

FD2 will be great in a recomp to help drop fat and increase endurance; blood gets moving and there's the part where you wake up in the morning and how do I say this? You could chop some wood.

Tried tagging you and brundel... one of you care to reveal or know the amount of epichatechin in FD2? Ive taken over a dozen bottles of FD2 but still want a quantitative number to attach to it as far as epi dose...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried tagging you and brundel... one of you care to reveal or know the amount of epichatechin in FD2? Ive taken over a dozen bottles of FD2 but still want a quantitative number to attach to it as far as epi dose...
Short Answer:
I don't know. If I did, I'd leave it to B to disclose that.

Long answer:
Since there are more than one active ingredient in FD2 I'm pretty sure B doesn't want to disclose the amount of which. This is one area I agree with having a prop blend. It is only with stimulants that I have disagreed. You need to know how much of stims are in products.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Ep1logue and have run it several times with good results, but as a rep, I'll just say that if you have any questions regarding the product or my experience, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

I wouldn't expect for Ep1logue (or anything really) to build traps on their own without any training. However, traps are one of those muscles that get hit with practically everything. They get hit hard deadlifting, they get hit hard rowing, they get hit with vertical pulls, they even get hit squatting and benching. So I would certainly believe that it is possible to see trapezius growth with no direct trap training, and I would also believe that Ep1logue would aid in that growth.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established

I love Ep1logue and have run it several times with good results, but as a rep, I'll just say that if you have any questions regarding the product or my experience, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

I wouldn't expect for Ep1logue (or anything really) to build traps on their own without any training. However, traps are one of those muscles that get hit with practically everything. They get hit hard deadlifting, they get hit hard rowing, they get hit with vertical pulls, they even get hit squatting and benching. So I would certainly believe that it is possible to see trapezius growth with no direct trap training, and I would also believe that Ep1logue would aid in that growth.
Not trying to start a debate... but, I remember that conversation on Epilogue/Massacre trap growth very vividly and can 100% conclude that for me the same remains true. There is not a ton of research as to why, but I believe the conclusion we all came to was Uro B's effect on androgen receptor activity (we all know androgen receptors are most abundant in traps)

"When compared to testosterone, Urolithin B when taken at 15 uM increased androgen receptor activity by 90% while testosterone was only able to accomplish increased receptor activity of 50% at 100uM. This means that it takes a lot less Urolithin B to increase androgen activity more effectively then the higher amount of testosterone which increases androgen activity less effectively."

"Therefore, urolithin B is a new molecule demonstrated as natural nonsteroid androgen-receptor agonist"

http://purelife-bio.com/urolithin-b-pomegranate-extract/

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160045472A1/en

For me, I definitely notice the difference Uro B makes in my traps/shoulders. And like i said, ive taken over a dozen bottles of FD2, amazing product. Not downing it at all

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought Ep1logue during this vacation, not getting in a legit lift for 2 weeks, not to mention I was kinda lazy a week before leaving, got me feeling extra flat.

Would you guys do 3 months?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both and liked both. Does anyone cycle these like 2 months on and one 1 off? I have a buddy that takes it year round and he says that it's ok to not cycle these. Thanks.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've tried both and liked both. Does anyone cycle these like 2 months on and one 1 off? I have a buddy that takes it year round and he says that it's ok to not cycle these. Thanks.
Brundel states folli and vector can be taken year round.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just ordered a bottle of ep1logue today to try after anabolic effect.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they even still sell epilogue with this god dam 10 month rebrand. Was by far my favorite company and I was willing to just give them my wallet but now you can’t even buy anything...everything is out of stock and being “rebranded “ ...it’s great I have an insider code but nothing to buy. Epilogue gone, reign gone, endure gone etc etc etc. Was told by customer service Levels and No Mercy would be out by July the latest.............still waiting. #BeyondFrustrating

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they even still sell epilogue with this god dam 10 month rebrand. Was by far my favorite company and I was willing to just give them my wallet but now you can’t even buy anything...everything is out of stock and being “rebranded “ ...it’s great I have an insider code but nothing to buy. Epilogue gone, reign gone, endure gone etc etc etc. Was told by customer service Levels and No Mercy would be out by July the latest.............still waiting. #BeyondFrustrating
Yeah definitely frustrating but I just hope the wait is worth it. And epi1lpgue can still be found.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thx. So are most you guys taking these year-round?
Since we were/are testing some new extracts, we have been withholding from using Vector or Folli, but I do plan on starting on running both long term, starting with Vector.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah definitely frustrating but I just hope the wait is worth it. And epi1lpgue can still be found.
It can be found buy one get one half off for quite a while at one shop.

Still my top recommendation so far if looking for a Epicatechin within a formula product. Transparent dosing with a couple other promising ingredients.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been running Folidrone and Vector - without a break, since they came out. Great staples.
I did swap out Folidrone for Ep1louge for about a month. In that time, I noticed my endurance, ability to perform more reps and recovery all went down and I did not like that they added vaso6. Gonna be putting 2.5 bottles of Ep1louge up for auction today btw.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried a ton of Epi products and I will say I saw the most results from Epi-plex from CEL.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone 2.0 hands down is and remains amazing and hands n' feet down the best epi product on the market.
It's one of only a very few proprietary products I will take.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There is no right or wrong despite what some people are saying in here. Everyone responds to supplements differently, and some people do not respond to Epi at all! Your best bet is to do your research, try a few different brands, and make your decision off of that.

Oh, and Ep1logue is the best natty anabolic I have tried (IMO), and I I have used numerous others.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 hands down is and remains amazing and hands n' feet down the best epi product on the market.
It's one of only a very few proprietary products I will take.
FD2 did nothing for me apart from make my skin nice/hair growth lol

Ep1louge is top notch but I got hormonal effects

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used both the products.
FD2: got me lean while maintaining the same weight. I posted my review here with pics. Strength gain wasn’t as prominent as Ep1logue

Ep1logue: My strength got really better on this product. Didn’t really lean up like how FD2 did for me. But, I am on maintenance again.

I ran both solo to see what it does to me. Both are good products.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
FD2 increases my physical work capacity, endurance, and recovery in a very noticeable way. It also leans me out tremendously. It has been a staple for me, and whenever I have my doubts if it’s working or not I notice a big difference whenever I come off of it.

My strength was better with Ep1logue and Anafuse, but didn’t seem to get the leaning out effects of FD2.

You really can’t go wrong with either product, both make a great stack with anything else imo.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What good is increased strength without improved recovery time? Workload with endurance and recovery easily beats that.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had some great success with Ep1logue. I dropped a bunch of body fat (and was already really lean to start), hit PRs, and endurance was up with just 1 bottle used.
Stacked with anything or just solo? Thanks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What good is increased strength without improved recovery time? Workload with endurance and recovery easily beats that.
🙄

People have different goals and expectations but thanks for voicing what you prefer!

Stacked with anything or just solo? Thanks
I’ve used solo and stacked with K1ngslayer,
Obviously a bit better with the combo, but still effective on its own.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting how numerous ppl are saying FD2 had more noticeable leaning effects than ep1logue. Looking at the profiles, I’d think it’d be the other way around.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting how numerous ppl are saying FD2 had more noticeable leaning effects than ep1logue. Looking at the profiles, I’d think it’d be the other way around.
Read blog post

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both epicatechin based...
EP1LOGUE has epicatechin 600mg me and vaso 6 I Like for pump. But blr have dose of epicatechin 1500mg for day

Some1 have experience with?
I personally like follidrone never tried ep1logue.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...and this is why I'll never use a BLR product. The way certain reps and fanboys dogmatically shill for the company is seriously cringe-inducing. It's like some weird cult. Can't promote their product without putting others down...
Zealousy has no place in a reasoned, scientific discussion. It's frankly repulsive.
Just my opinion. Cue the followers' angry responses...

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a code for follidrone on the BLR site or another site that sells it? Searched around and wasn't able to find one but perhaps I didn't look in the right place.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have a code for follidrone on the BLR site or another site that sells it? Searched around and wasn't able to find one but perhaps I didn't look in the right place.
BLR15 will get you 15 percent off on our main website.