Olympus Labs' EP1C and TD EP1C Update

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
Going to start mine tomorrow! I'll be logging it under "EP1C Adventure". I'll be dosing 1ml at night after showering with my PCT Toremifene in the morning.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to start mine tomorrow! I'll be logging it under "EP1C Adventure". I'll be dosing 1ml at night after showering with my PCT Toremifene in the morning.
Yeah buddy!!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting news in here! Can't wait to see these logs drop!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Running mine right now :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm way too anxious for this stuff to hit retailers. Come on OL, I need my fix.!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Received mine!

Mine is only under half fall :/
Is it supposed to be like that?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Received mine!

Mine is only under half fall :/
Is it supposed to be like that?
Mine wasnt filled to the brim but it has lasted me quite a while and has provided some very solid results thus far

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Mine wasnt filled to the brim but it has lasted me quite a while and has provided some very solid results thus far
Mine has under half though.
But yeah going to start it soon, maybe after Xmas :)

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Fulness, vascularity, leanness, strength, pumps? What kinda gains will epic assist with?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Fulness, vascularity, leanness, strength, pumps? What kinda gains will epic assist with?
So far loggers have noted fullness (all day), strength increases and weight loss across the board, with many noting DOMS as well.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, all the above have been reported so far. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I think the results are surprising even to us. Oral epi alone though gave me a boost in strength and endurance.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I've been on the edge with whether or not I should invest in an epi product...I've heard a lot of negative about the oral bioavailability though, so I haven't taken the leap yet. However, I'm pretty psyched about the transdermal version :smoker:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on the edge with whether or not I should invest in an epi product...I've heard a lot of negative about the oral bioavailability though, so I haven't taken the leap yet. However, I'm pretty psyched about the transdermal version :smoker:
There's been a ton of very positive feedback already on our product, Ep1c, as well as other oral epicatechin products. I too am very excited about our transdermal version, but the original is worth investing in as well.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bioavailability issues can be fixed either by mode of delivery or by increasing dosage. With 2 caps EP1C you are getting 600 mg of epicatechin, so if you've been on the fence for that reason, I say try out EP1C :)

The TD may be a little ways away before production commences

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
The TD may be a little ways away before production commences
Gotta ask why and is there a timetable?

I've used EP1C and another -epi product and responded to both, the logs for the TD EP1C have me excited to give it a shot.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Gotta ask why and is there a timetable? I've used EP1C and another -epi product and responded to both, the logs for the TD EP1C have me excited to give it a shot.
I'm with you getting very antsy to give this a try!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta ask why and is there a timetable?

I've used EP1C and another -epi product and responded to both, the logs for the TD EP1C have me excited to give it a shot.
Why: We're running multiple tests on a few different versions with different ingredients and or delivery systems etc. Therefore, these were just the initial trials so to speak. We may run a small production on this due to how well the logs went but we're still not sure.

Timetable: Currently we're not sure but I just received the go ahead from OL to start prepping for our new oral delivery system and the next TD logs or beta tests to begin.

More info to follow within a week or two, maybe sooner.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Why: We're running multiple tests on a few different versions with different ingredients and or delivery systems etc. Therefore, these were just the initial trials so to speak. We may run a small production on this due to how well the logs went but we're still not sure.

Timetable: Currently we're not sure but I just received the go ahead from OL to start prepping for our new oral delivery system and the next TD logs or beta tests to begin.

Sweet...I'm definitely going to try to get in on that opportunity :)

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established

Sounds good. Waiting is definitely worth having a better end result. Thanks for the update!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I can't figure out how to link my log here from the app