Olympus Labs' EP1C and TD EP1C Update

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
This one is strictly for the TD EP1C without the new ingredient. Depending on how the logs go we'll be keeping from you guys to test the other versions. We don't have 10 of the next version each, so we'll have to just base it off of the logs etc.

This is no way means we want you to skew your results to be picked for the next versions, we simply just m do not have enough to run a repeat 10 and if any logs are falsified good or bad, it would ultimately be a bad thing. We DO NOT want to put out products that are not effective, so we need all honesty!

I've only received 3 addresses thus far guys. Get those in so we can ship!
Excited for the "new" ingredient as well!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're at 7, 3 more! If you haven't sent me your address unfortunately, you are the ones that is holding everyone else up :(

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If they don't want it I'll take it..lol

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Anxious to see how the new oral version compares to the original. If you loggers respond well to the TD I may consider going that route in the future. I have a tub of Vital1ty that I can't wait to stack with some -epi

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dudes, this stuff is just waiting to go out!

I hate to do it but you have until 1000 my time tomo to get me the addresses, so we can get these out! It's 856 currently in the P. Let's get those addresses in my friends! I sincerely don't want to have to move on without any of you

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk. If it takes this long to send address, what makes u think they won't slack on their logs? Just saying. Sorry fellas. Keeping it real

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You maybe if I send them My address even tho I did not win they might send me something by mistake ??

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You maybe if I send them My address even tho I did not win they might send me something by mistake ??
Don't even think about it Mr but be watching this thread. 1000 tomo I'm back filing with other dudes.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized... that ^ probably doesn't sound the way I intended it to hahaha

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I just realized... that ^ probably doesn't sound the way I intended it to hahaha
Is that a part of the requirement for logging this product? No wonder these guys don't want to send you their addresses.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting on 1! THE1 hahaha! These will go out tomo morning guys :)

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
how many guinea pigs is gonna test this ?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All addresses are in ladies! Prepare for glory hahaha!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im ready
tumblr_lko6zvPRRs1qzi9fto1_500.gif

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I'm just so.. so... bummed I didn't get in on this logging opportunity.

Several days have passed. Still bummed. I thought I did everything possible. Why'm I not good enough?!!?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Got my tube of TD -epi in the mail today! No instructions in the envelope, what's the dosing scheme?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I got a note from the post office! mine must be waiting for me :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets keep the exact ml amount a secret at this point. Just take half a pump 2x a day or 1 full pump and return back with feedback.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lets keep the exact ml amount a secret at this point. Just take half a pump 2x a day or 1 full pump and return back with feedback.
You got it! :afro: Im stoked to get the running!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Upper chest and traps are always my spots for a TD
Inner arms quads are also good spot anywhere that has thing skin and little to no fat

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So if I apply to my chest neck shoulder area like transForm all should be good!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the deal with TD in general. If you're not applying a precursor that needs to be converted via the various dehydrogenase enzymes in the skin, application site shouldn't really be an issue. Just apply to areas of thin skin

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think they didn't want to disclose how much it was, just that you should use one pump a day.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen any logs pop up yet anyone have any links? I'm starting mine January 2nd, my diet is too off this time of year to start any sooner with all the social crap and holiday parties and drinks and food etc. ugh. Lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't seen any logs pop up yet anyone have any links? I'm starting mine January 2nd, my diet is too off this time of year to start any sooner with all the social crap and holiday parties and drinks and food etc. ugh. Lol
There are several logs up all indicating positive results. I believe some are linked in this very thread.