Driven2lift
Legend
Olympus Labs Elim1nate is our deal of the day!
16.96
Invalid Link Removed
16.96
Invalid Link Removed
good price value but i do NOT recommend more than 75mgs daily, especially if u plan to use it daily for 4-8weeks
good price value but i do NOT recommend more than 75mgs daily, especially if u plan to use it daily for 4-8weeks
Iv used 150....it leaned me out.
I've used 300 for 3-4 days to test some waters. Boy did I get dryyyy! This is def an unsustainable dose, but for just the little blast it really pulled a ton of water out from under my skin (and joints).
I am new to the new supps guys. I loved ATD. LOVED. How does this compare?
Is there anything out there close? Ive been using a home brew (oldskool) 1-test, formastane product.....
Forma is the closest OTC product IMO. But I haven't used forma yet due to a lack of trust to the three letters "OTC" lol ill use it soon, but not with test. That sounds like an awesome brew you got goin there lol
Form is great, but it's not letro - nothing is like letro. Formabolic at 50mg is not quite as strong as exemestane @ 12.5, but it makes a noticeable difference for sure. Use the Formestane @ 50. If you need, go to 100-150 split over a couple doses/day. Keep your usual AI on hand & play it by ear. Form has no downsides; it only adds to the total anabolic level.
its a shame that letro is irreversible which could cause some legit reboundForm is great, but it's not letro - nothing is like letro. Formabolic at 50mg is not quite as strong as exemestane @ 12.5, but it makes a noticeable difference for sure. Use the Formestane @ 50. If you need, go to 100-150 split over a couple doses/day. Keep your usual AI on hand & play it by ear. Form has no downsides; it only adds to the total anabolic level.
its a shame that letro is irreversible which could cause some legit rebound
Not if used correctly.
that and will drain energy as well, decrease immune system as wellWhy? Joint dryness? That's the only palpable side I notice.
while what u say is correct, its still a risky compound person dependantNot if used correctly.
This stuff is way stronger than any other arimistane I've ever taken... Appetite is super high since starting and urination is increased by about 5x a day! I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. It's only been 3 days and it's hitting hard, which is great, but also has me slightly nervous lol. 75mg daily by the way which is what I've always taken
Thanks for the feedback Ched!
I may pick this up myself now
Better drying than original Erase Pro?
This stuff is way stronger than any other arimistane I've ever taken... Appetite is super high since starting and urination is increased by about 5x a day! I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. It's only been 3 days and it's hitting hard, which is great, but also has me slightly nervous lol. 75mg daily by the way which is what I've always taken
yes i always notice otent thirst after taking arimistane, up the water for sure
If I take it before I bed I have to pee at least twice in the night lol