Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Olympus Labs Elim1nate is our deal of the day!

Driven2lift

Legend
Olympus Labs Elim1nate is our deal of the day!


image-3574762481.jpg


16.96

Invalid Link Removed
 
For anyone wondering about where to get the cheapest pricing on OL goodies, Orbit has lowered all the non-hormonal OL product prices to be dead even with the stiffest competition out there, even during their limited time intro sales: get it while it's stupid cheap!
 
Still our deal if the day AM get it while its hot!

While at Orbit check out all of the other additions to the OL line including lots of stacks, and as Hyde said new lower pricing!
 
Well, that sale is now over it appears - but you know what they say, "Nothing gold can stay!"
 
I don't think I have every tried anything by olympus labs that I did not like. They are one of those companies that make one great product after another.

Hope more olympus labs daily deals come on orbit in the near future.
 
good price value but i do NOT recommend more than 75mgs daily, especially if u plan to use it daily for 4-8weeks
 
Iv used 150....it leaned me out.

I've used 300 for 3-4 days to test some waters. Boy did I get dryyyy! This is def an unsustainable dose, but for just the little blast it really pulled a ton of water out from under my skin (and joints).
 
I've used 300 for 3-4 days to test some waters. Boy did I get dryyyy! This is def an unsustainable dose, but for just the little blast it really pulled a ton of water out from under my skin (and joints).

I used 150 for a whole 8-12 week cycle. But iv tested waters at 200-250. Never 300! Lol
 
I am new to the new supps guys. I loved ATD. LOVED. How does this compare?
 
Is there anything out there close? Ive been using a home brew (oldskool) 1-test, formastane product.....
 
Is there anything out there close? Ive been using a home brew (oldskool) 1-test, formastane product.....

Forma is the closest OTC product IMO. But I haven't used forma yet due to a lack of trust to the three letters "OTC" lol ill use it soon, but not with test. That sounds like an awesome brew you got goin there lol
 
Forma is the closest OTC product IMO. But I haven't used forma yet due to a lack of trust to the three letters "OTC" lol ill use it soon, but not with test. That sounds like an awesome brew you got goin there lol

Form is great, but it's not letro - nothing is like letro. Formabolic at 50mg is not quite as strong as exemestane @ 12.5, but it makes a noticeable difference for sure. Use the Formestane @ 50. If you need, go to 100-150 split over a couple doses/day. Keep your usual AI on hand & play it by ear. Form has no downsides; it only adds to the total anabolic level.
 
Form is great, but it's not letro - nothing is like letro. Formabolic at 50mg is not quite as strong as exemestane @ 12.5, but it makes a noticeable difference for sure. Use the Formestane @ 50. If you need, go to 100-150 split over a couple doses/day. Keep your usual AI on hand & play it by ear. Form has no downsides; it only adds to the total anabolic level.

Yeah, I'll prob stick to a strong AI for the cycle, and maybe try it in pct. now isn't the time to try new things lol
 
Form is great, but it's not letro - nothing is like letro. Formabolic at 50mg is not quite as strong as exemestane @ 12.5, but it makes a noticeable difference for sure. Use the Formestane @ 50. If you need, go to 100-150 split over a couple doses/day. Keep your usual AI on hand & play it by ear. Form has no downsides; it only adds to the total anabolic level.
its a shame that letro is irreversible which could cause some legit rebound
 
This stuff is way stronger than any other arimistane I've ever taken... Appetite is super high since starting and urination is increased by about 5x a day! I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. It's only been 3 days and it's hitting hard, which is great, but also has me slightly nervous lol. 75mg daily by the way which is what I've always taken
 
This stuff is way stronger than any other arimistane I've ever taken... Appetite is super high since starting and urination is increased by about 5x a day! I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. It's only been 3 days and it's hitting hard, which is great, but also has me slightly nervous lol. 75mg daily by the way which is what I've always taken

Thanks for the feedback Ched!

I may pick this up myself now
Better drying than original Erase Pro?
 
Thanks for the feedback Ched!

I may pick this up myself now
Better drying than original Erase Pro?

I couldn't handle original epro... Crushed cortisol too much it had the opposite effect.. I just got bloated and lethargic. Therefore I've always just stuck to straight arimistane
 
This stuff is way stronger than any other arimistane I've ever taken... Appetite is super high since starting and urination is increased by about 5x a day! I'm having a hard time staying hydrated. It's only been 3 days and it's hitting hard, which is great, but also has me slightly nervous lol. 75mg daily by the way which is what I've always taken

yes i always notice otent thirst after taking arimistane, up the water for sure
 
Back
Top