OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R UNLEASHED - GIVE THE GIFT OF GAINZ PROMO

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to try 1 packet last night before I go on a stim break, and wow, maybe my new favorite high-stim pre. I'll DEFINITELY be buying a full tub of Unleashed both stim and stim-free.

Hahaha If I can't find 2 people willing to take a FREE sample of an amazing product and potentially win me a tub, which is looking to be the case, (all the people I know are clowns that won't even take the MP Assault & 1MR samples I gave them in the past), I'll try the other 2 and make sure it wasn't a fluke, and put up a final review in my log. I mean I could just take a pic and say they took it, but I don't believe in that nonsense.
I HAVE to give this other sample to someone and take a pic lol. I haven't been able to get the guy's reaction from work yet.

I might try to sneak in my phone and get a picture ;)

I work out solo, so it's hard for me to find people to give the other sample to, lol.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I HAVE to give this other sample to someone and take a pic lol. I haven't been able to get the guy's reaction from work yet.

I might try to sneak in my phone and get a picture ;)
Hahah I hope you win the tub man, and they buy some too, because samples won't suffice. I see why it has so much buzz on the net now, absolutely great pre.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah I hope you win the tub man, and they buy some too, because samples won't suffice. I see why it has so much buzz on the net now, absolutely great pre.
Yep, I have some of both versions right now. Getting low, but that's why I was willing to spread the word!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

bpowell1985

Awards
So I just ordered 2 Ep1c Unleashed and 1 Conqu3r Unleashed to go along with Testify Pro. Wondering what the best way to stack these are? I am a little worried taking a full scoop of CU with 1 scoop of Testify Pro preworkout may be too much stimulation, Any problems taking 1/2 scoop CU with full scoop of Testify Pro and 2 scoops EU preworkout? How is everyone else stacking theirs? Thanks all.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I just ordered 2 Ep1c Unleashed and 1 Conqu3r Unleashed to go along with Testify Pro. Wondering what the best way to stack these are? I am a little worried taking a full scoop of CU with 1 scoop of Testify Pro preworkout may be too much stimulation, Any problems taking 1/2 scoop CU with full scoop of Testify Pro and 2 scoops EU preworkout? How is everyone else stacking theirs? Thanks all.
Couple things.
1. The serving size for CU is 2 scoops, as is the serving size for Test1fy Pro, so if you're worried about taking too much at a time, take a scoop of each and then take your second scoop of Test1fy at another time in the day.
2. Test1fy isn't a stimulant or actual preworkout drink, it's a testosterone booster; so you're not going to get much stimulation from it.
3. EU, unless you got the transdermal version, comes in the form of pills. I would just take the 2 pills preworkout like you're supposed to.
I'm sure some actual OL reps will have some suggestions too so I'd definitely see what they have to say.

bpowell1985

Awards
Couple things.
1. The serving size for CU is 2 scoops, as is the serving size for Test1fy Pro, so if you're worried about taking too much at a time, take a scoop of each and then take your second scoop of Test1fy at another time in the day.
2. Test1fy isn't a stimulant or actual preworkout drink, it's a testosterone booster; so you're not going to get much stimulation from it.
3. EU, unless you got the transdermal version, comes in the form of pills. I would just take the 2 pills preworkout like you're supposed to.
I'm sure some actual OL reps will have some suggestions too so I'd definitely see what they have to say.
Thanks. I didn't realize that serving size for CU is 2 scoops, for some reason I thought it was 1, that might make things easier. As far as Test1fy I understand it isn't a stimulant but with all the stuff in it (LJ100 comes to mind) I didn't know if it would okay to take with stimulants. I am not too concerned with the EU as I figure I will take that Preworkout regardless. Thanks for the insight and I appreciate the quick response!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks. I didn't realize that serving size for CU is 2 scoops, for some reason I thought it was 1, that might make things easier. As far as Test1fy I understand it isn't a stimulant but with all the stuff in it (LJ100 comes to mind) I didn't know if it would okay to take with stimulants. I am not too concerned with the EU as I figure I will take that Preworkout regardless. Thanks for the insight and I appreciate the quick response!
No problem man. Yeah I'd definitely start out with a scoop each of CU and Test1fy, and 2 caps of the EU. If that gives good results, stick with that. You'll have 40 workouts from CU that way instead of 20.

bpowell1985

Awards
Thanks. I did about 2/3 of the sample packet today and it completely blew me away. The energy and focus were off the charts and I had no crash. So I am thinking 1 scoop would be perfect with my tolerances. Thanks again BamBam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks. I did about 2/3 of the sample packet today and it completely blew me away. The energy and focus were off the charts and I had no crash. So I am thinking 1 scoop would be perfect with my tolerances. Thanks again BamBam!
Anytime man, enjoy the products. Olympus is one of my favorite companies, for obvious reasons.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't take any Test Pro pre-workout cause for me its too much fluid on my stomach since I'm on Tr1umph + CU already pre. I would take Test1fy PRO post workout with your whey/shake or pre bed.

EU pre workout is great. If TD, I apply a good 30 min prior to my workout so I don't sweat any of it off too fast.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20160205_151917~2.jpg
here we are paying it forward with the Conqu3r Unleashed give the gift of gains ! Thanks again ! will do my review after tomorrow's workout.

Reactions: GNO
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I got my long awaited Sup3r PCT and Vital1ty order today, and there were three samples in it. I'm assuming the packages were combined and these samples are from this deal?

ForceOfNature

Awards
So I tried CU unleashed KK for the first time today... Let's just say I was surprised. Do you guys like lemon rox more than KK?

bpowell1985

Awards
I've only tried Lemon Rox myself and I thought that was great. Have yet to try KK.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got my long awaited Sup3r PCT and Vital1ty order today, and there were three samples in it. I'm assuming the packages were combined and these samples are from this deal?
Yes we are efficient like that :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes we are efficient like that :)
I noticed lol. I'll be finding people to give these to over the next several days. A lot of my buddies are out of town for Mardi Gras.
Remember I'm giving all three samples out :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed lol. I'll be finding people to give these to over the next several days. A lot of my buddies are out of town for Mardi Gras.
Remember I'm giving all three samples out :)
Duly noted.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone from Europe get their samples yet ?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Anyone from Europe get their samples yet ?
Hey Champ.. Just got mine today. Will be sharing with a gym buddy!!! Post pics when im done with this damn cold...

ForceOfNature

Awards
So I used up 2 of my samples of CU unleashed and here is my review:

Mixability: 5
It was gritty and there was alot of residue on the bottom and floating around, it wasn't pleasant to drink, no clumps though.

Taste: 2
I cannot even describe the atorcity that was the taste of KK. It was God awful, I honestly thought that all they did was add in a ton of sugar to cover up the horrendous taste of the ingredients. This is definitely up there with the worst tasting pre workouts for me, but then again I only tried the KK, I have yet to try the lemon rox and I hear there's gonna be a new flavouring system.

Energy/focus: 9.5
Yup, definitely the cleanest and one of the best if not the best in this department. It delivers incredibly clean energy, so natural and excellent! The focus was unreal on this also, it has to be the best focus I have got from a pre workout ever! It was also long lasting and I had no crash what so ever, I'm impressed! This is the only reason I choked it down.

Pump: 7
I expected more here, but the pumps were slightly above average, nothing crazy. I'll try my last sample some time this week and update if I feel the need.

This without a doubt a top contender in terms of energy and focus, this is an excellent and clean pre workout! They only need to improve on the taste and mix ability, other than that it's pretty awesome!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You used 2 samples? Weren't you supposed to only use one and give 2 to friends? ForceOfNature

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted my reviews in the review threads for both the stim free Conqu3r Unleashed and stim Conqu3r Unleashed ! Thanks again !

ForceOfNature

Awards
You used 2 samples? Weren't you supposed to only use one and give 2 to friends? ForceOfNature
Most my gym buddies don't take pre workouts cause they think there dangerous. They read the jack3d situation way back and stay away ever since. The few that do take are not in the same city as me so it would be hard to get the samples to them with school so I just provided a review instead.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'm probably gonna end up buying a tub or 2 anyway when the insider hits in March so no worries, I'll pay it forward to them then.;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm probably gonna end up buying a tub or 2 anyway when the insider hits in March so no worries, I'll pay it forward to them then.;)
It's definitely worth it. I personally don't mind the current flavoring system at all, so I'll probably think the new one is phenomenal.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to leave this competition open over the weekend and pick winners early next week, get those pics in!!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Tried the lemon rox, it was also awful but not as bad as the KK. I think it's a certain ingredient in there that makes me wanna throw up

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Tried the lemon rox, it was also awful but not as bad as the KK. I think it's a certain ingredient in there that makes me wanna throw up
Sorry you didn't like it man. I actually think Lemon Rox isn't bad. Doesn't taste like rainbows and sunshine, but not terrible either.

This new flavor system that's coming out should help a lot so hopefully you'll keep an open mind and will give that a shot when it hits.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hahah I feel the same way about the KK sample I tried at least, doesn't taste amazing, but doesn't taste awful either.

Are you guys keeping the same flavours or removing/adding any?
I'll check with the boss.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
For those interested, a couple grams of bulk Cit Mal mixed into Lemon Rox REALLY kicks the flavor up a notch.

Turns it into more of a tangy lemonade.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hahah I feel the same way about the KK sample I tried at least, doesn't taste amazing, but doesn't taste awful either.

Are you guys keeping the same flavours or removing/adding any?
For now, just improving the existing flavors. But down the road we have the intention of expanding the flavor line.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have one sample to give out lol. I might try to hit the gym tomorrow to see who I can give it to :)

Never was able to get a picture of my buddy at work, but he said he used it during drill lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahha for some reason I'm just picturing you trying to hand out samples to random people and looking like a crazy person.
"Here man, try this. Let me know if you want more.". Lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahha for some reason I'm just picturing you trying to hand out samples to random people and looking like a crazy person.
"Here man, try this. Let me know if you want more.". Lol.
Lol I've only found like one person I felt worth giving a sample but I forgot that he's a sponsored athlete so he can only really use his company's products

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looking for a clarification. Was gonna use a sample yesterday but wanted to ask this first --

Label (online) shows for 2 scoops and gives the same amounts as the sample pack which specifies 1 scoop.

And also, what's the general recommendation for amount of water? Didn't see it on the sample pack, so I tried looking on the OL site and didn't see it right away so figured I'd ask here rather than keep digging.

Gracias, broskis.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looking for a clarification. Was gonna use a sample yesterday but wanted to ask this first --

Label (online) shows for 2 scoops and gives the same amounts as the sample pack which specifies 1 scoop.

And also, what's the general recommendation for amount of water? Didn't see it on the sample pack, so I tried looking on the OL site and didn't see it right away so figured I'd ask here rather than keep digging.

Gracias, broskis.
The sample pack is 1 full serving.

In terms of amount of water, it's really based on your taste preferences. I personally use a minimum of 10-12 oz. You can always start with less and add more though.

Gwyndane

Awards
I just received my samples dang!
Thanks to GNO and OL! Will be sharing with lifting buddies next week!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sample pack is 1 full serving.

In terms of amount of water, it's really based on your taste preferences. I personally use a minimum of 10-12 oz. You can always start with less and add more though.
Thanks, brother. Thought that was the case on the serving size, but wanted to make sure before I A. didn't have enough or B. doubled down and made a mistake lol.

As for the water, I just wanted a baseline recommendation to start with. I know it's all preference, but you'll usually hear a decent consensus from guys on where to go with it.

Will be using next gym sesh (hopefully tomorrow if our neighborhood gets plowed lol).

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gave a sample to wife, she loved the energy and performance with the pump. Flavor not so much.
She gave the other one to her workout partner and she loved it. Same as I have heard e****lent pump, performance, energy, just flavor awful. I am fine with the flavor because the product is awesome and does what it claims.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Gave a sample to wife, she loved the energy and performance with the pump. Flavor not so much.
She gave the other one to her workout partner and she loved it. Same as I have heard e****lent pump, performance, energy, just flavor awful. I am fine with the flavor because the product is awesome and does what it claims.
New flavoring will be out soon : )

Thanks for spreading the love with the samples!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V-day pumps with the wife...nicely done.

Take a pic and post it and I'll give you an entry :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll post up my full review later. Workout was solid, but flavor was definitely not one I'd want to sip lol.

Good pumps, vasculariry and energy.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll post up my full review later. Workout was solid, but flavor was definitely not one I'd want to sip lol.

Good pumps, vasculariry and energy.
Sorry to hear you didn't like the flavor bro, but I have some good news.

We are going to leave the contest open another week or so because the tubs with the updated flavoring of CU will be arriving shortly and that's what the winners will be receiving .

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear you didn't like the flavor bro, but I have some good news.

We are going to leave the contest open another week or so because the tubs with the updated flavoring of CU will be arriving shortly and that's what the winners will be receiving .
Good news! I still have my second sample to give out, but never got a photo of the first one :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news! I still have my second sample to give out, but never got a photo of the first one :(
Make the second photo a good one and you're in the running bud :)

I won't leave any DemiGod behind.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, went ahead and used a second packet to sample the Lemon Rox flavor. Much better than the Krushed Kandy; still not amazing, but better.

Killer focus and pump today on heavy arms.

If you do samples of the reformulated flavors, let me know. I'd love a chance to just taste test because the formula is too notch.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my sample before a chest/bicep workout. I'm gonna have to agree with most here that Kandy Krush is pretty bad flavor-wise, smells bad too. Mixed it in 10oz water. I didn't mind drinking it though since my performance was through the roof. I was definitely able to get an extra rep or two on a lot of sets. I was somewhat surprised by how light the energy was. Don't get me wrong, it still got me going. I guess I was expecting to be ready to run through a brick wall. The energy was nice and steady throughout the workout. It didn't seem to come on all at once like a lot of higher stim PWOs workouts do within the first 15 minutes. FYI, I like my PWOs to have about 300mg caffeine, and I'm due for a stim break next month. The focus was on point. My eyes were locking in on my drive to the gym. The mind-muscle connection was there to explode through every rep. I noticed a good sense of euphoria about 15 minutes into my workout. Recovery was pretty sick between sets. Sometimes my mind was ready but my body wasn't. I had to make sure I rested long enough to let my muscles recover for the next set. And holy-pumps. My biceps blew up on cable flys, lol. Then when it was actually time to do biceps, I had a pretty intense pump going on. Not only were the contractions really tight but the fullness and density of the muscle was something I rarely experience. So there you have it - awesome on focus, pump, performance, and little lighter on the energy. THANKS GNO!