OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R UNLEASHED - GIVE THE GIFT OF GAINZ PROMO

Gwyndane

Awards
Man you're just a dick aren't you? Take your negativity elsewhere please.
lol what a pathetic reject. all i did was neg u once... in return, you went completely insane, u have been negging all my posts and whining non stop. please do something better with your life.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soo how many tubs of Test1fy you guys get - I need to back calculate how much is left for me ha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
lol what a pathetic reject. all i did was neg u once... in return, you went completely insane, u have been negging all my posts and whining non stop. please do something better with your life.
I negged you twice, buddy. Not "all your posts." Whining non stop? Once again, I disagree. You're sitting here calling me names and being ridiculous. I'm going insane? Look at the shiit you're saying, man. Everything you say on this forum is negative, why do you get on here? Just to troll people and be a dick? Take your own advice and find something better to do with your time.
Soo how many tubs of Test1fy you guys get - I need to back calculate how much is left for me ha
I only got one :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
And I'm going to keep giving you negative reps every time you call me a name or call me pathetic or insane. THAT is a legitimate reason to neg someone, not saying something like "well that's what he said lol"

Gwyndane

Awards
I negged you twice, buddy. Not "all your posts." Whining non stop? Once again, I disagree. You're sitting here calling me names and being ridiculous. I'm going insane? Look at the shiit you're saying, man. Everything you say on this forum is negative, why do you get on here? Just to troll people and be a dick? Take your own advice and find something better to do with your time.
You negged me thrice.
Yes, you are whining. You got negged, and then you started whining about it. And may I add, my neg was totally legitimate. I am not calling you names, I am stating facts. You got negged, you went ape****. Please, grow up, for you own sake, thanks.

I am not trolling anyone. You are the one who started this discussion. I negged you, in private, you started the argument, you derailed the thread. You are the troll.

p.s.: it is not my fault you fail to grasp the concept of a poetic question.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You negged me thrice.
Yes, you are whining. You got negged, and then you started whining about it. And may I add, my neg was totally legitimate. I am not calling you names, I am stating facts. You got negged, you went ape****. Please, grow up, for you own sake, thanks.

I am not trolling anyone. You are the one who started this discussion. I negged you, in private, you started the argument, you derailed the thread. You are the troll.

p.s.: it is not my fault you fail to grasp the concept of a poetic question.
Hahaha ok bro. I guess you can't fix stupid :D
Carry on wasting your time on me

Gwyndane

Awards
Hahaha ok bro. I guess you can't fix stupid :D
Carry on wasting your time on me
Yes because negging all my posts with intelligent comments such as "Rubber baby buggy bumpers" is not a waste of time, and certainly not stupid. The irony here is palpable.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yes because negging all my posts with intelligent comments such as "Rubber baby buggy bumpers" is not a waste of time, and certainly not stupid. The irony here is palpable.
I'm glad you enjoyed my comment buddy :) wow you are using some big words! You MUST be intelligent and mature

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you enjoyed my comment buddy :) wow you are using some big words! You MUST be intelligent and mature
Fellas looks like both of you guys need some of this.
0127c41c172240cfab7ffb60bb2a4031.1000x761x1.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I have been fairly itchy as of late, thank you for the recommendation! I'm looking into it now :)
Awesome, perhaps also reframe from irrelevant immature arguments in the OL thread as well. PM's exist for a reason, right?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome, perhaps also reframe from irrelevant immature arguments in the OL thread as well. PM's exist for a reason, right?
This is true. It definitely got out of hand and I apologize for that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Fair enough bro lol

Save up for the next insider... Next week we will Unleash another!!
Ugh seriously? I'll have to pass on that one.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got mine yesterday. Had to try the Lemon Rox for myself, but will give out the other two later this week!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine should be here in the next few weeks I will be posting my pics upon arrival ! Thanks again !

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haven't gotten anything in the mail yet, and I'm in the Midwest :/

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Nothing yet for me as well, but I think I'll be putting up a mini-review/log thread up, and I'll be putting my Conqu3r review up there.

I'm going to be taking a small stim break starting Feb.5, so it's going to be a while until I try my samples, but I will definitely try them and put up a fair and honest review GNO .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Posting this here too for reference

1sc Kandy Krush flavor

Taste- this tastes like pure sugar. Which as a cotton candy flavor is just what it should ha. It's very sweet and has zero tang. As a cc fan, I liked it but it did have a bit of an odd aftertaste. I would say it's good but not great as far as flavor goes definitely not my favorite cc flavor ever but good enough to drink again. The sweetness and aftertaste though could get old very fast and I could see getting sick of it before finishing a tub.

Mix- perfect. Zero issues here

Pumps- solid, but not quite as grand as I had hoped. I would rank it probably 3rd best behind og conqu3r and high volume. I took this on a leg day and while I was pumped, it wasn't painful or rock hard as I've had before.

Focus- this was the highlight for me. I was totally in the zone the entire workout and only saw myself. Weights went up without issue and rest between sets was only to appease the little fatigue.

Energy- this was surprisingly nice. I had expected it to be a bit too much at my current stim tolerance but it was perfect. Smooth coming on, smooth throughout, and no crash. Just right.

Endurance- right up there with focus, this was a high point. I found myself barely resting between sets and just crushing the weight. Fatigue never truly set in and I kept adding weight throughout. Rests were probably under a minute even on higher rep squats. Truly impressive.

Overall, this was nearly perfect. I would have like a little more pump and a bit better flavoring but this is about as close to everything you can get in one scoop of any pre. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this even with the flavor. 4/5 stars

One random side note: do NOT smell the powder haha. It stinks something fierce. Probably what contributes to the odd taste.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

Thank you for the in-depth review. We appreciate you taking the time to cover all aspects of the product and your fair and honest feedback : )

Anadipidy

Awards
My buddy in the picture recently enlisted in the marines & goes to boot camp next week! Hes been training hard at our local gym a few blocks from his house, gave him a sample to try! Am going to be giving the other sample to a college buddy I workout with at the gym tomorrow as well as actually trying it & testing/reviewing the results, this is Great thank-you !!! :D

Attachments

Reactions: GNO
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gave one of my samples to a buddy at work tonight. He's also in the Marines, and is a lifter and martial artist. I couldn't get a pic of that, as we work at UPS and you can't bring your cell phone in :( I'll try to get a pic of the other sample, lol.

Anadipidy

Awards
Gave the other sample to my buddy at the college gym Tryed mine today & I love it! Amazing flavor, very mixable & my endurance is thru the roof going strong 2 hours of lifting & In still not tired! Just sweaty but I'll get a shower later, cheers Amazing product wonderful, hope everyone who got a chance to try shared so more people can enjoy & experience becoming a Demi-God!!!

Attachments

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No samples in sight yet for me :/

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Anadipidy

Thanks for sharing with two of your buddies!!! Way to give back man.

The one thing that stood out to me in your feedback was the "two hours of lifting and still not tired..." part. If I had to say anything about conqu3r, its that the focus and drive + energy are crazy good without feeling "stim heavy."

I'm glad you enjoyed the samples man. Keep on working hard!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my samples in -- have a doc appt on Thursday and will likely have some blood work done, so holding off introducing anything new til after that. I'll update and get a review shortly after.

Looking forward to it!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Arrived today. I'll be posting my log where that, and other reviews, will be going once it's up tonight.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder...the reason we sent you 3 samples was so you can enjoy 1 & share the other 2 (ie. Pay it forward).

We are still raffling full tubs of CU to those who post a pic with the 2 people they share with :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still waiting on my samples

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Show them the label and should be pretty easy :)
Hahah man I wish. Most people are so ignorant in terms of supplements, that they don't know the difference between a good and a bad label.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
UUUUUUUHHHH hope it arrives soon!! :D

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here are the dudes (cousin and cousin-in-law) I'll be sharing my samples with. I won't be able to get them all together for a pic any time soon. So here's an old one of us. I'll be on the road traveling for work next week, so that will be a good time use my sample. I'll get up a review soon after that.

1885_617400726908_8319_n.jpg

Buffteen

Awards
Would love to try this product out, always open arms when it comes to new supplements that can aid me in my everyday workout and just overall life in general.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Would love to try this product out, always open arms when it comes to new supplements that can aid me in my everyday workout and just overall life in general.
Must not have read anything in this thread other than the original post.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro we closed the sample giveaway aspect of the thread.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just arrived will be posting a picture tomorrow of paying it forward with the samples with 2 of my gym bros !

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Also I would like to try it! Here we know a few of these products in Italy! It would be a good opportunity !!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I would like to try it! Here we know a few of these products in Italy! It would be a good opportunity !!!
As per above posts, we are out of samples ...sorry

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I decided to try 1 packet last night before I go on a stim break, and wow, maybe my new favorite high-stim pre. I'll DEFINITELY be buying a full tub of Unleashed both stim and stim-free.

Hahaha If I can't find 2 people willing to take a FREE sample of an amazing product and potentially win me a tub, which is looking to be the case, (all the people I know are clowns that won't even take the MP Assault & 1MR samples I gave them in the past), I'll try the other 2 and make sure it wasn't a fluke, and put up a final review in my log. I mean I could just take a pic and say they took it, but I don't believe in that nonsense.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to try 1 packet last night before I go on a stim break, and wow, maybe my new favorite high-stim pre. I'll DEFINITELY be buying a full tub of Unleashed both stim and stim-free.

Hahaha If I can't find 2 people willing to take a FREE sample of an amazing product and potentially win me a tub, which is looking to be the case, (all the people I know are clowns that won't even take the MP Assault & 1MR samples I gave them in the past), I'll try the other 2 and make sure it wasn't a fluke, and put up a final review in my log. I mean I could just take a pic and say they took it, but I don't believe in that nonsense.
It's no fluke man!