Old fugger on Natadrol and rockin M140 C.E.P. baby!!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is awesome!!! Always encouraging when you find your body responding well to your hard work!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news... I should dabble in carb backloading to see how it affects me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to tell you, I was very skeptical cuz carbs scare me so I started just moving my carbs to late in the day. Then when I took the excess protein in my diet and converted it to high and medium glycemic carbs and still got bigger and leaner I was convinced. This is using your nutrients in an anabolic way and it works.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to tell you, I was very skeptical cuz carbs scare me so I started just moving my carbs to late in the day. Then when I took the excess protein in my diet and converted it to high and medium glycemic carbs and still got bigger and leaner I was convinced. This is using your nutrients in an anabolic way and it works.
Thanks for the info.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow my legs are trashed. There is this one superset at the beginning of my leg day that is 1 and a quarter squats X10 ss 1 and a half leg presses X 10. I was screaming through the last 2 sets. The rest is no fuggin picnic either.

Now I am going to rest up for my second run at M140 starting Monday ... God help me.

Eating wise there will be no heavy backloading for the next few days. Some free eating on Friday night though. Will keep it around 2400-2500 cals otherwise.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
16 wheel of death, I'm really shaking now. Pure fuggin exhaustion in just over a minute of work, if that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free eating was fun last night burgers, popcorn, couple of protein bars and some frozen yogurt. Fug I am fuggin huge. Monday it begins anew. M140, carb backloading the fuggin insanity!!! Can't wait and scared at the same time. Right on the edge, just where I like it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here I go again whoo hoo!! fuggin fantastic workout!!!
tempo rest
A Incline BB Bench Press (shoulder-width-grip) 4X10 4-0-1-0 40 secs

B Incline BB Bench Press (4" wider than shoulder width)4X10 + NOS (last set) 4-1-1-0 40 secs

C Flat DB Flys 4X15 + NOS (last set)= 4-1-1-0 40 secs

D1 Cable Crossovers (bring cables from slightly below shoulder height to chin) 3X15 4-1-1-0
D2 Plyo Push Up 3X21 4-0-1-0
D3 Plate “Bus Driver” Front Raises 3X12 4-0-1-0 40 secs

E1 One-Arm Standing Dumbbell Curls (MAX supination) 4X12 4-0-1-1
E2 Prone 45o Barbell Spider Curls (elbows in) 4X8 + NOS (last set) 4-0-1-0 40 secs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok today was leg day and it was fuggin tough!! The leg workouts on this program are enough to make you cry. To add insult to injury I stubbed my toe getting out the the shower and can hardly fuggin walk. Just wait till the pain starts tomorrow ... me with a gimp toe to boot. Very pleased with my performance though. I am going to grow like a mad mutha fugger on this one!! Oh and my chest feels like I have been stabbed in the pecs 100 times!!! .... Good times :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha wow!! It's such a love hate sort of thing you're steady pushing through! Sucks stumping your toe too!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha wow!! It's such a love hate sort of thing you're steady pushing through! Sucks stumping your toe too!
Yah everybody thought I was limping cuz of the leg workout but it was my fuggin toe lol

About my chest workouts though. I have never been able to get at chest the way I am now. It's way the fug up. My nipples have moved around to the sides for some reason. I mean about an inch or so from where the used to be.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cep training? how do you finish a chest set in CEP, inquiring minds want to know

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cep training? how do you finish a chest set in CEP, inquiring minds want to know
In a lot of pain :) Ok first of all forget everything you know about how to perform a lot of the chest exercises like db presses etc... The movement it much different that just bringing the db's down to your chest and pushing up. You need to watch his video's on chest training. A NOS set is simply 3 drops but a NOS X set is 3 drops with interset stretching at each drop. The tempo is mostly 4-0-1-0 and to perform the exercise properly you will probably have to use about one third the weight that you would normally use. There was about 16 sets in Monday's routine for chest alone more is you count the drops. You start with the compound type lifts and finish with the more isolated exercises with the db's and cables.

A Incline BB Bench Press (shoulder-width-grip) 4X10 4-0-1-0 40 secs

B Incline BB Bench Press (4" wider than shoulder width)4X10 + NOS (last set) 4-1-1-0 40 secs

C Flat DB Flys 4X15 + NOS (last set)= 4-1-1-0 40 secs

D1 Cable Crossovers (bring cables from slightly below shoulder height to chin) 3X15 4-1-1-0
D2 Plyo Push Up 3X21 4-0-1-0
D3 Plate “Bus Driver” Front Raises 3X12 4-0-1-0 40 secs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am familiar with how to do it as I am a deciple of his and his teacher poliquin., im more asking how he has you perform the stretch for chest. I appreciate the lay out though I may have my son start doing this .. me too when I get my arm healed up a bit. fml

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am familiar with how to do it as I am a deciple of his and his teacher poliquin., im more asking how he has you perform the stretch for chest. I appreciate the lay out though I may have my son start doing this .. me too when I get my arm healed up a bit. fml
Oh ok, well I hold the bottom position as long as I can but I often have to bring my hands in for stability. This is what he tells you on one of the videos. Like if you're doing flies it's hard to hold the bottom position so just bring your hands in closer and you still get the stretch.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so would you say its a stretch done in the incline fly method were by you bring your dbs up by your ears instead of in line with the pecs?
or do you just do them in the standard position

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You hold the db's outside of your elbows lower the weight into a good stretched position where you feel a nice stretch then you retract your scapula as hard as you can and squeeze the retraction with every muscle in your back basically trying to pull your shoulder around the bench if you can imagine that. This increases the stretch.

You want the DB's held out beyond the elbows to provide maximum stretch and to be stretched in the same angle of the ROM of the movement. Also absolutely no arching the back at all. Crunch the abs and "lock it down" as Bpak would say.

When you do any CEP set you contract the opposing muscles as hard as possible during the stretch and hold it so the opposing muscles are actually providing a deeper and tighter stretch so that it does not allow blood to exit the muscle this is to mimic the effects of occlusion training. Also the last set of the CEP you do one explosive rep then put the weight down instead of just putting the weight down after the stretch. He says it is to push something out of the muscle. I don't remember if it is lactic acid or what however the purpose of the final explosive rep is to clear something from the muscle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes if you can't hold outside the elbows you bring your hands in to the standard position I guess you could call it. I hold it as long as I can but it's tough with hands outside the elbows when you have elbow issues. I should be able to do much better this time around.

I am fuggin beaten up fug! Ok the reason I am thinking is that I have become much more proficient in the techniques thus training with higher intensity hence fuggin pain. Most of today's effort will focus on biceps which is the only body part not aching. There is some chest and that's gonna hurt, not a lot of volume though. With frequency you work a body part with a lot of volume once in the week then again with less volume. Monday had less bicep volume and more chest volume so today is the other way round.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just about to start sippin my pre-workout man it's going to take set to get through this one. I'm really hurtin and it's only been 3 fuggin days ... fug! I.......

It's ok I will feel better when I get this one in I just know it :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes if you can't hold outside the elbows you bring your hands in to the standard position I guess you could call it. I hold it as long as I can but it's tough with hands outside the elbows when you have elbow issues. I should be able to do much better this time around.

I am fuggin beaten up fug! Ok the reason I am thinking is that I have become much more proficient in the techniques thus training with higher intensity hence fuggin pain. Most of today's effort will focus on biceps which is the only body part not aching. There is some chest and that's gonna hurt, not a lot of volume though. With frequency you work a body part with a lot of volume once in the week then again with less volume. Monday had less bicep volume and more chest volume so today is the other way round.
classic poliquin principle right there.. I did this for yrs when I first stared following him in mm2k. if its any consolation.. I know all about the pain of which u speak!! lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
classic poliquin principle right there.. I did this for yrs when I first stared following him in mm2k. if its any consolation.. I know all about the pain of which u speak!! lol
Yah he knows Poliquin they are both from Ontario Canada. Charles is from here (Ottawa) actually. That's frequency phase which lasts the first 2 weeks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man I wish I could afford to splurge right now that sounds like an awesome deal really. don't u get access to a private website with subscription?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I wish I could afford to splurge right now that sounds like an awesome deal really. don't u get access to a private website with subscription?
Yes but it's extra for a lot to the different area's on the site. It's a good deal though you get a lot of vids and all the info you need and then some. 97 dollars

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can actually get on the site even if you don't have a membership. Although there are a lot more videos and things available on the pay site with a subscription.

SOunds like you crushed it Doug. MI was just abused by the first leg workout in phase 3. Just brutal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can actually get on the site even if you don't have a membership. Although there are a lot more videos and things available on the pay site with a subscription.

SOunds like you crushed it Doug. MI was just abused by the first leg workout in phase 3. Just brutal.
Yah again today the pain in the biceps on the 5 second iso's with the incline db curls superset is indescribable as I am sure you experienced. I fuggin love it!! Chest was lower volume today but still extremely isolated and painful. I am so fuggin toasted. I better get good sleep tonight still 2 more to do this week.

I was so fuggin swole today. Seems I am getting really big or my head is getting really small :) Oh weighed in at 210.5 this morning. I am not showing any signs of fat gain so the 2 lbs seems to be good weight. Anyhow with this frequency I am not very concerned.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah at a high frequency you should be good and you are not going crazy with carbs and keeping the calories in line with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah at a high frequency you should be good and you are not going crazy with carbs and keeping the calories in line with it.
As long as I stay within the parameters. Like I said I am looking pretty big so some weight gain is no surprise.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No it shouldn't be you have hard work and good nutrition going for you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triceps and back today will be 6 sets of deads :( . I feel better than yesterday as I slept very well so should be able to grind it out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6 sets of deads sounds like fun but he normally structures it so that it is not. LOL

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 sets of deads sounds like fun but he normally structures it so that it is not. LOL
Not fun, well maybe when it was over. I managed to hold 185 all the way through this time though and perfect reps. Thought I was gong to barf up a lung though :( Very very good workout overall. I have to rate my overall performance in the 90's as apposed to the high 60's the first time I went through this. I am so much better at the techniques and I am getting used the the training style allowing me to push harder with more intensity. Plus I am pretty healthy injury wise where I wasn't last time. Oh fug you know what that adds up to don't you.... fuggin beat gains!!! Answers a lot of questions about why my head looks so fuggin small. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO @ the small head comment! Yeah I notice I am getting better too. Every time I go through something I am getting better and my conditioning is getting better!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO @ the small head comment! Yeah I notice I am getting better too. Every time I go through something I am getting better and my conditioning is getting better!
Yes conditioning gets better in a hurry. I can do the 21 plyo pushups now and no way could I do that at first. Mind you it depends how much I did before the pushups. There was one routine I did the other day where it was part of a tri-set and maybe I got like 6 :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok number 6 week 1 of the graduate. There were some unhappy surprises with this one. Fuggin kicked my azz, it's all stuff that I am not good at I guess. Db squats etc. those glute bridges are pretty nasty too. I am just out of gas. I should be though, I just did 6 straight workouts balls to the walls!! Hey I get a day with no training tomorrow and a 1000 extra cals .... life's fuggin good :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I feel yeah on the running down a bit at the end but your are killing it man. I am having to watch my shoulder right now so 2 on 1 off for me but at least I am feeling recovered around the joint area. Surprised muscle recovery has been on point though even at 6 a week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I feel yeah on the running down a bit at the end but your are killing it man. I am having to watch my shoulder right now so 2 on 1 off for me but at least I am feeling recovered around the joint area. Surprised muscle recovery has been on point though even at 6 a week.
My first round that was surprising for me also. This time has been rougher but manageable and thanks, yes I am really pinning it this time. Like I said earlier I am attributing a lot of it to my ability to do the exercises more correctly. Today was a struggle though as like I said not good at all the exercises. Another thing is I seem to be gaining really good and that too is tiring for the body.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooh just had to pretty violent muscle spasms/cramps :(

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fuggin humanity!!! Killer chest workout today then some pretty heavy biceps to finish some delt work too... take a look at that finishing bicep routine!!!

EXERCISE SETS REPS TEMPO REST
A 30o Incline Dumbbell Press 4X10 4-0-1-0 40 secs
B 60o Incline Dumbbell Press 4X10 + 5 partials (all sets) 4-0-1-0 40 secs
C1 Flat Dumbbell Flys 3X8 + NOS-X (last set) 4-0-1-0
C2 Cable Crossovers (cables at the top, hands to thighs) 3X10 B-Pak Strip Sets(all sets) 4-0-1-0 40 secs
D1 Floor Lying Cable Front Raises 3X10 2 sec eccentric 4-0-1-2
D2 Cable Lateral Raises 3X15 3-0-1-0 40 secs
E1 Barbell Preacher Curls 6X10 5 sec isometric 4-0-1-5
E2 Incline Dumbbell Curls 6X10 + partials to failure 3-0-1-0 40 secs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EXERCISE SETS/REPS TEMPO REST
Fuggg!!!!!

A Barbell Back Squats 6X8 4-0-1-0 80 secs
B Heels elevated Dumbbell Squats 6X12 6 sec eccentric 6-0-2-0 40 secs
C Barbell Reverse Lunges (all one side then the other) 4X10 1 1/2’s* 4-0-1-0 40 secs
D1 Lying Leg Curls - Body Extended 6X6 4-0-1-0
D2 Lying Leg Curls - Body Flexed 6X10 + 10 partials (all sets) 4-0-1-0 40 secs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin legs are tanked .. surprise surprise. Have to stretch them out need to get ready to train them again on Saturday which will be the last day of frequency.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh stretched feel much better. Hey I weighed in and I did not change from last week, I actually think I'm down a tad and I am definitely bigger. So lets take a closer look at this. I am eating close to 3400 cals a day which is a lot for me to say the least. I had a big refeed last Friday and I am bigger and the same weight. I couldn't have scripted this any better.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's pretty freaking awesome!! Such a great program!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty freaking awesome!! Such a great program!
damn straight, pushes you to your very limits every time. A better way to look at it is that it allows you to push to your limits without wasting a single motion. Aim for perfection on each rep. Numbers don't matter just perfect reps. When you finish each set you will be toasted but you'll push harder knowing that it all goes in the bank.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one it the books, forgot I have to do Wheel of death :( should have done that this morning then it would be done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14 perfect wheel of death in the books, surprising as I felt like warmed over crap, you just never know.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a good sleep last night so I absolutely owned it today!! The big event was the deads 7-7-14-21 with 40 seconds rest and 4-0-1-0 tempo. This is a fuggin bitch ask Chris. Well for the first time I got all my reps in!! Perfect reps that is. :) Everything went perfectly today and I felt really strong. I am bigger and leaner too looking beastly big.