Oconns28 Becomes the K1ng Slayer

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well I must start off by saying thank you to everyone at OL for hooking me up with this sweet chance to give your new product K1ng Slayer a run. I've been supplied with 2 bottles so this will be a 8 week run!

About Me
I am 32 years old, married and I have 3 kids ages 5,3 and 1. I am a volunteer firefighter, work as a confined space rescue tech and I am trying to get hired as a career firefighter. My free time is spent playing with my kids or at the gym.

Training

Training will be a mix of 5/3/1 for my big 3 lifts (bench, squat and deadlift) and I will add in hypertrophy work for different muscle groups on each day with a Push/Pull base. It is a program that I've put together taking parts from a couple other programs. It's far from perfect but it works for me and has me looking forward to going and progressing. I will post my full program layout as I progress through it. I am still tweaking little things here and there with it.

Diet
Calories - 2400
Macros - Rough Protein 35%, Carbs - 35%, Fat 30%
I don't follow any strict diet rules but I always try to hit my protein and do my best to be close on my calories.

Here is the write up direct from OL.

kings_slayer_1__19284.1528529670.1280.1280.png

K1NGS SLAYER by Olympus Labs

-A new KING is BORN!*
-The KING of MUSCLE BUILDING, I-GF-1 SIGNALING, and GH STIMULATING Products!*
-Dethrone the arch nemesis of all bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts; the wicked plateau!*
-Help Promote Digestion & Appetite*
-Promote Deeper Sleep*
-Enhance Recovery, Strength, & Fat Loss

The ranking of K1NG is associated with wealth, power and prestige. The most enviable position in the land, the alpha male and the most powerful. That position is typically is bestowed upon birth preventing the masses from achieving that status. However, for those that aspire to be the best there is only one other way to become the best …slay the K1NG! Olympus Labs can prepare you for that battle to become the best version of yourself. The transition from a mere mortal into a DemiGod is within reach with K1NGS SLAYER.

K1NGS SLAYER is actually an enhancement of the revolutionary muscle builder ORIG1N which provided strength, recovery and body composition benefits unlike any other natural supplement. As you may recall, ORIG1N targeted unique pathways including ghrelin secretion, myogenesis and I-GF-1 signalling. We made a very slight change to the formula, but a very significant one which targets these same pathways to a larger degree. In addition, the new innovative compound in K1NGS SLAYER, Korean Mistletoe Extract has been shown to augment myogenin expression(a key transcription factor required for regulation of skeletal muscle differentiation), as well as suppressing Atrogin-1 expression ( akey gene induced early during the atrophy process and involved in skeletal muscle atrophy).

K1NGS SLAYER contains four effective ingredients supported by clinical data to induce significant muscle gain, where the clinical dose of 2g of Korean Mistletoe Extract replaces Robuvit®. The remaining components of the formula is essentially unchanged; 750mg of Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, 600mg of Gentian Root extract and 300mg of Atractylodis Lanceae extract (20% Atractylodin). Gentian Root significantly improves digestion and nutrient uptake. Hesperidin and Atractylodin are potent stimulators of ghrelin secretion, the link connecting somatic growth and body composition with energy metabolism. Korean Mistletoe Extract is another innovative ingredient that Olympus Labs brings to the supplement industry. It has incredible potential as a stimulator of myogenesis, mitochondrial function and I-GF-1 receptor signalling. Those pathways ultimately result in increased endurance, increases in skeletal muscle mass and reduction of muscle breakdown. It is quite amazing to have all these properties in one ingredient at the magnitude that KME provides, let alone one that is completely natural.

The combination of these four ingredients in K1NGS SLAYER will provide nothing short of exceptional results. As always, Olympus Labs builds our formulations on thorough research and sound science which is reflected in the complete dosing of each ingredient.. In fact, K1NGS SLAYER contains doses on the high end or higher than clinical studies so you can rest assured you will experience maximize muscle anabolism. In order to build your ultimate physique you need the ultimate muscle builder and that is K1NGS SLAYER.

Prior to discussing the detailed benefits of the ingredients in K1NGS SLAYER it would be beneficial to understand the importance of the key pathways targeted.

Ghrelin Secretion

Ghrelin is an endogenous ligand, GHS-R1a, of the GH secretagogue receptorthat can cause a significant increase in appetite. In fact, Ghrelin is the only hormone that exhibits this appetite enhancement, or orexigenic effect, following peripheral administration. In addition, ghrelin exhibits a variety of actions, including stimulation of GH secretion, gastric motility, and gastric acid secretion, as well as induction of a positive energy balance. This hormone, predominantly expressed and secreted by the stomach, has a dual action on GH secretion and food intake. It is believed to be the link connecting somatic growth and body composition with energy metabolism.

(I-GF-1) Signaling

I-GF-1, identified in 1957, is a small peptide consisting of 70 amino acids which share some structural similarities to insulin. The I-GF-1 receptor gene is expressed by almost all tissues and cells during prenatal development. The activated I-GF-1 receptor is capable of phosphorylating other substances leading to protein kinases which regulate cellular pathways. Research in both children and adults has demonstrated that I-GF-1 raises serum alkaline phosphatase, which is an indicator of osteoblastic activity and linked to muscle development. Although different than GH, I-GF-1 receptor signalling has been proven to result in muscle growth.

Korean Mistletoe Extract

Mistletoe is a semi-parasitic plant that grows on various trees and that has been used for centuries to treat several human ailments. It is believed to have immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. There are several extracts of Mistletoe and the chemical composition of them depends on the species of the host tree, harvest time and extract preparation. Recent research has focused on Korean mistletoe extract (KME) for use as a treatment for the prevention and reversal of muscle wasting conditions. The research on KME is nothing short of exceptional and quite beneficial for athletes. It has been shown to increase endurance exercise by potentiating mitochondrial function and increase muscle hypertrophy while preventing muscle atrophy. It induced those results by stimulating myogenesis, phosphorylation of Akt signaling pathway, PGC-1α and GLUT4 expression perfect partner for higher IGF-1 expression stimulated by Hesperidin and Atractylodin) and inhibited atrogin-1. Although KME is derived from a semi-parasitic plant, clinical studies in humans have found no negatives side effects. In fact, studies have shown it has been well tolerated and there have been no indications of liver or kidney toxicity.

A randomized controlled trial examined whether a combination of Korean mistletoe extract (KME) supplement and exercise affected muscle mass, muscle function, and targeted molecular expressions. Sixty-seven subjects were assigned to placebo, low-dose (1 g/d), or high-dose (2 g/d) of KME for 12 weeks. The body composition was significantly changed in the high-dose group during the intervention period as determined by skeletal muscle mass, fat free mass, soft lean mass, skeletal muscle index, fat-free mass index, percent body fat, and fat mass to lean mass ratio. Knee strength measurements demonstrated a significant effect in the KME groups compared to the placebo group, which was more pronounced after adjusting for age, gender, protein, and energy intake. The dynamic balance ability was remarkably improved in the high-dose group over a 12-week period as determined a fast walk and ordinary walk test. Consistent with these results, RT-PCR, multiplex analyses, and immunocytofluorescence staining revealed that a high-dose KME supplementation was effective for suppressing intracellular pathways related to muscle protein degradation, but stimulating those related to myogenesis. In particular, significant differences were found in atrogin-1 mRNA, myogenin mRNA and i-gf-1 receptor phosphorylation at a single administration and a 12-week administration. These results suggest that KME supplementation together with resistance exercise may be useful in suppressing the age-related loss of muscle mass and strength.

A clinical study examined the expression pattern of several genes concerned with muscle physiology in C2C12 myotubes (mice) cells to identify whether KME inhibits muscle atrophy or promotes muscle hypertrophy. KME induced the mRNA expression of SREBP-1c, PGC-1α, and GLUT4, known positive regulators of muscle hypertrophy, in C2C12 cells. On the contrary, KME reduced the expression of Atrogin-1, which is directly involved in the induction of muscle atrophy. In animal models, KME mitigated the decrease of muscle weight in denervated mice. The expression of Atrogin-1 was also diminished in those mice. Moreover, KME enhanced the grip strength and muscle weight in long-term feeding mice. These results suggest that KME has beneficial effects on muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.

An study was conducted to examine whether KME could increase mitochondrial activity and exert an anti-fatigue effect in mice. KME treatment significantly increased the mitochondrial oxygen consumption rate (OCR) in L6 cells and increased the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ coactivator (PGC)-1α and silent mating type information regulation 2 homolog 1 (SIRT1), two major regulators of mitochondria function, in C2C12 cells. In the treadmill test, KME-treated mice could run 2.5-times longer than chow-fed control mice. Additionally, plasma lactate levels of exhausted mice were significantly lower in the KME-treated group. In addition, the swimming time to exhaustion of mice treated with KME was prolonged by as much as 212% in the forced-swim test. Liver and kidney histology was similar between the KME-treated and phosphate-buffered saline-treated animals, indicating that KME was nontoxic. These results show that KME induces mitochondrial activity, possibly by activating PGC-1α and SIRT1, and improves the endurance of mice, strongly suggesting that KME has great potential as a novel mitochondria-activating agent.

Hesperidin

Hesperidin is a flavanone glycoside or a sugar molecule consisting of the flavone hesperetin bound to the disaccharide rutinose. It is naturally occurring in citrus fruits including oranges, tangerines and grapefruits. Hesperidin has been shown to influence several biological functions. It also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. In vivo studies have shown that hesperidin may also play a role in ghrelin secretion from the stomach through antagonism of the serotonin receptors.

A study with mouse muscle cells was performed to assess the in vivo and in vitro effect of hesperidin on myogenic differentiation (muscle tissue formation). The cells were analyzed in the presence and absence of hesperidin for the in vitro portion of the study using several lab testing methods, including reporter gene assays, immunoblotting, RT-PCR and DNA pull-down assays. In vivo, the effects of hesperidin were assessed using the freeze injury-induced muscle regeneration model in mice and daily injections of hesperidin for 6 days. Hesperidin promoted myogenic differentiation, in a dose-dependent manner, by increasing myogenin gene expression. Myogenin is a gene transcriptor in mice that plays a critical role in the development of functional skeletal muscle. Hesperidin increased myogenin and muscle creatine kinase gene expression during myogenic differentiation from C3H10T1/2 mesenchymal stem cells in a MyoD-dependent manner and accelerated in vivo muscle regeneration induced by muscle injury. These results indicate hesperidin can play a beneficial role in promoting muscle regeneration, following injury.

Gentian root

Gentian root is a a herbal bitter that is derived from the perennial, Gentiana lutea L. It has traditionally been used in the treatment of digestive disorders and is an ingredient of many proprietary medicines. It contains secoiridoid glucosides which are some of the most bitter compounds known and is used as a scientific basis for measuring bitterness. Gentiana lutea is known to have several biological effects, such as anti-oxidant, anti-tumor and hepatoprotective properties. Recent clinical research into Gentian root and other bitter compounds found that observed improvements in digestion and appetite may at least be partly ascribed to the bitter tonic effect. The increase in appetite that Gentian root provides can be attributed to its ability to stimulate ghrelin secretion. If you want grow you will need to get those macros in and the significant improvement in digestion that Gentiana lutea provides will make larger meals more tolerable. At the substantial dosage included in OR1GIN it will be extremely effective in that regard.

Atractylodin

Atractylodin is a derivative of the Atractylodes herb, a member of the Asteraceae family. It can be found in Rikkun****o, a Japanese herbal plant. It has been traditionally used as treatment for several conditions including atrophy and flaccidity, arthralgia (joint pain) due to wind and dampness and loss of appetite. Similar to Gentian root, the effect on appetite that Atractylodin causes, is indicative of ghrelin secretion. As detailed in the study below, Atractylodin has been shown to be effective with hesperidin induced ghrelin receptor signaling.

Active components of rikkun****o, hesperidin and atractylodin, were given to rats to determine their efficacy as a treatment for anorexia–cachexiaé It is a syndrome that results in decreased food intake, weight loss, muscle tissue wasting and psychological distress, and this syndrome is a major source of increased morbidity and mortality in patients. Corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) decreased the plasma level of acyl ghrelin, and its receptor antagonist, α-helical CRF, increased food intake of these rats. The serotonin 2c receptor (5-HT2cR) antagonist SB242084 decreased hypothalamic CRF level and improved anorexia, gastrointestinal (GI) dysmotility and body weight loss. The ghrelin receptor antagonist (D-Lys3)-GHRP-6 worsened anorexia and hastened death in rats. Ghrelin attenuated anorexia–cachexia in the short term, but failed to prolong survival, as did SB242084 administration. In addition, the herbal medicine rikkun****o improved anorexia, GI dysmotility, muscle wasting, and anxiety-related behavior and prolonged survival in animals and patients with . The appetite-stimulating effect of rikkun****o was blocked by (D-Lys3)-GHRP-6

Active components of rikkun****o, hesperidin and atractylodin potentiated ghrelin secretion and receptor signaling, respectively, and atractylodin prolonged survival in tumor-bearing rats. Our study demonstrates that the integrated mechanism underlying anorexia–cachexia involves lowered ghrelin signaling due to excessive hypothalamic interactions of 5-HT with CRF through the 5-HT2cR. Potentiation of ghrelin receptor signaling may be an attractive treatment for anorexia, muscle wasting and prolong survival in patients with anorexia–cachexia.

Conclusion

It is time for you to become the master of your own destiny. It is time to breakthrough genetic limitations or other barriers. K1NGS SLAYER eradicates all obstacles to becoming bigger and stronger. The holy grail of natural muscle builders just got more powerful with the innovative new compound; Korean Mistletoe Extract. K1NGS SLAYER will deliver results that are unbelievable from a natural supplement. By stimulating key pathways linked to muscle; ghrelin secretion, myogenesis, I-GF-1 receptor signalling and mitochondrial function K1NGS SLAYER is undoubtedly the K1NG of natural muscle builders.

The first noticeable benefit you will experience from K1NGS SLAYER will likely be the improved digestion, nutrient uptake and muscle recovery. While that is amazing on its own it will get so much better from there with improved body composition due to increased energy metabolism. The key aspect of all the aforementioned benefits is they will occur to a significant degree, certainly more than any natural muscle builder on the market.

To make the most gains in the gym you need the best supplements and Olympus Labs provides the Innovation, Value and Results you need. Forge your destiny with K1NGS SLAYER!

Directions: Take 6 capsules (one serving) with your largest meal of the day. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour time period.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
This post is saved for my starting pictures, weight and measurements. I will do up all these details this weekend!

Starting Stats

Measurements

Waist (around bellybutton)- 34”

Hips - 39”

Thigh - 25”

Calf - 15.5

Bicep (relaxed) - 14.5”

Shoulders - 46.25”

Chest - 39.5”

Weight - 182.8

Height - 5'10"

BF % - 11.7 (morning workout after small meal)

Here is stats from the scale/bf% reader at the gym. I know it’s not perfect but it gives me some rough numbers. I had to pick a goal so I just went 9%

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

Strength Numbers
Bench - 1 x 260

Deadlift - 1 x 390

Squat - 1 x 290

OHP - 1 x 160

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Pull 1

Deadlift - 5x265, 5x300, 5x335
Meadow Row - 3x12x100
Lying Leg Curl - 3x10-12
Bench DB Pullover - 3x12-14
BB Curl 12x90 + 5 micro sets of 3 with 15 second rest
DB Shrugs - 1 working set of 1-10 second increasing hold x 75

Thoughts on K1NG SLAYER

Started this morning with dosing of 2 capsules 3 times per day 10-20 minutes before my meals. I had a killer workout this morning. There is nothing much to report after day 1. Let the fun begin!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Height and weight? Also, which Dosing protocol do you plan to follow?
added them into my details post (5'10, 182.8)

3 capsules 2 times per day. I was reading through the posts and thought it would be good to start. If anyone prefers different I'm open to whatever.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
added them into my details post (5'10, 182.8)

3 capsules 2 times per day. I was reading through the posts and thought it would be good to start. If anyone prefers different I'm open to whatever.
Depends on how many large meals you eat per day. If you only eat two main full-sized meals then the 3 capsx2 protocol is what I would use. If you tend to have 3 full sized meals then I vote for the 2x3 protocol.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how many large meals you eat per day. If you only eat two main full-sized meals then the 3 capsx2 protocol is what I would use. If you tend to have 3 full sized meals then I vote for the 2x3 protocol.
What are your thoughts on using both depending on the meals for the day? When I work some long shift days I can go a long time without eating and it ends up being more like 2 big meals. On normal days I’d be eating 3 regular meals

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thoughts on using both depending on the meals for the day? When I work some long shift days I can go a long time without eating and it ends up being more like 2 big meals. On normal days I’d be eating 3 regular meals
I have same problem. I also do both protocols depending on the day’s schedule. It will be fine. Just be as consistent as you can with taking the doses with water and 20-30 minutes before the meals.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for gainz

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hello there :D

2.4K cals? This ain't gonna last much lol
Dude I’m having a rough morning, bad sleep and now running around setting up for my soon to be 5 yr olds bday party with 20 kids plus parents lol...

What do you mean?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude I’m having a rough morning, bad sleep and now running around setting up for my soon to be 5 yr olds bday party with 20 kids plus parents lol...

What do you mean?
what I think xtyler means is gonna be hard to stay at 2400 cals….appetite is crazy on KS!!!

btw-subbed!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

No gym today. It was my oldest kids 5th bday party. 20 kids and 30+ adults here. Bouncy castle and blowup water slide! It was wild here!!!

My wife made an insane feast of snacks,treats,sandwiches and desserts!

My opinion is live your life and don’t miss out! I’m not training to do a show or anything so I eat today and it sets me back a tiny bit. So yes I ate a lot!!! Haha

I’m going to aim for Friday mornings as my weigh in days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

No gym today. It was my oldest kids 5th bday party. 20 kids and 30+ adults here. Bouncy castle and blowup water slide! It was wild here!!!

My wife made an insane feast of snacks,treats,sandwiches and desserts!

My opinion is live your life and don’t miss out! I’m not training to do a show or anything so I eat today and it sets me back a tiny bit. So yes I ate a lot!!! Haha

I’m going to aim for Friday mornings as my weigh in days.
might as well get used to eating a lot......

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Push 1

Squats - 5/3/1 - 5x180, 5x205, 5x235
CG Bench - 10-12+5 micro sets-10x180+5 micros
Machine Shoulder Press-4-6 RP- 4x120+3+1
Pec Deck 3x12-14- 3x14x90
DB Front Raise- 3x10-12+drop- 3x11x40+10x30
Standing Calf Raise- 3x12-14- 13x280

Sorry if it’s a mess to understand, I’ll try to come up with better formatting when I get on a computer.

Thoughts on King Slayer and other

Well had another killer workout today. I like to go hard with good intensity, short rest periods. The sweat is pouring by the end.

Nothing noticeable to report yet. Today’s dosing was 2 capsules 3 times.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and update post!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol I’m going to try and control it!
Good luck with that Sir! I have had the most trouble at night; waking up multiple times in search of significant amounts of food, mostly in the form of not so healthy carbs. It might be wise to have some healthy choices that are readily available to eat. I need to do this as well and get some food prepped.

During the day (or waking hours) my stims definitely seem to make it easier to control what, and how much I put in my mouth.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that Sir! I have had the most trouble at night; waking up multiple times in search of significant amounts of food, mostly in the form of not so healthy carbs. It might be wise to have some healthy choices that are readily available to eat. I need to do this as well and get some food prepped.

During the day (or waking hours) my stims definitely seem to make it easier to control what, and how much I put in my mouth.
Did the appetite increase kick in right away or how long did it take for you?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Pull 2

B.B. Row-(4-6 RP)-6x205 RP 3+3

B.B. Shrugs-(3x13-15) 3x15x205

V Bar Lat Pulldown-(3x6-8) 3x8x180

Cable Curl-(10-12+5 micros) 12x65+5 micros

Toes Up Rom Dead Db’s-(2x10-12) 2x11x60

DB Rear Delta-(3x12-14) 3x14x30

Thoughts King Slayer and other

Dosing was 3x2 again today. Nothing is jumping out at me just yet but I am killing my workouts and feeling great.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Sorry everyone I’ll be updating soon.

Woke up yesterday around 2:30 am couldn’t sleep so eventually went to the gym for 4am, worked a 15 hour shift with a 2 hour drive each way, now back in for a 12 hour shift with a hour drive each way

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the gains

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry everyone I’ll be updating soon.

Woke up yesterday around 2:30 am couldn’t sleep so eventually went to the gym for 4am, worked a 15 hour shift with a 2 hour drive each way, now back in for a 12 hour shift with a hour drive each way
Damn, the things we have to do to make a $ these days. No wonder people are addicted to coffee and stimulants!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 5/6

Push 2 Bench 5/3/1

Bench-3x185, 3x215, 3x240

OHP-(3-5+Cluster) 4x130+4

Leg Ext-(3x12-14) 3x13x165

Side Lateral Raise-(3x10-12) 3x11x35

Tricep PD-(3x14-16) 3x16x80

Seated Calves-(3x12-14+drop) 3x12x140

Thoughts

This was my 4am workout and did it fasted. Felt good and crushed out my numbers.

So perfect timing of course working my unexpected extra long shift is when I really started to notice my increased hunger. It wasn’t just a one day thing either because I’ve felt the same increased hunger today

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice bench day and increased hunger is always a plus when gaining.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day 7

Pull 1

Deadlift - (5/3/1) - 3x285, 3x325, 3x360
Meadow Row - (3x10-12) - 3x10x105
Leg Curl - (3x10-12) - 3x11x105
DB Pullover - (3x12-14) - 3x14x70
BB Curl - (10-14+Micros) - 13x90 + 5 Micro sets of 3
DB Shrugs - (1-10Hold) - 1-10x80

added 500m row for time 1:47

To explain my workout more the sets and reps in the () are my goal/range for the specific workout. I am sticking to plan and gradually progressing. I will increase 1 rep each week until I hit the max reps for that movement and when I do I will drop the reps down to the start and increase weight 5lbs for upper body and 10lbs for lower.

Week 2 Day 1

Push 1

Squat - (5/3/1) - 3x195, 3x220, 3x250
CG Bench - (10-12+Micros) - 11x180 + 5 Micros
Machine Shoulder Press - (4-6+RP) 5x120 RP 3+2
Pec Deck - (3x12-14) - N/A
DB Front Raise - (3x10-12+dropset) - N/A
Standing Calf Raises - (3x12-14) - N/A

* Went for a swim at a different gym before this morning so I had to cut my workout short.

Thoughts on K1ng Slayer

Well I weighed in this morning at 184.4 which is up from last week. I had a bad weekend of eating last week and my weight was certainly up from it. Usually when I'm sticking to my diet during the week after my weight would be back down to where I was before the weekend.

So my question is would it make sense that K1ng Slayer has me holding a little extra water?

I am definitely noticing an increase in hunger! As others have said, I woke up in the night to my stomach begging for some food! I was able to get back to sleep but I was hungry! I am having great workouts and very subtly I'm noticing some weights moving a little easier!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you wake up in the middle of the night looking for food, get a large protein shake with some casein in the mix and Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
If you wake up in the middle of the night looking for food, get a large protein shake with some casein in the mix and Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk.
Hey thanks ya I’m going to try and plan for a last meal/shake closer to bedtime and see how it goes.

For everyone I tried to add a little formatting to the workout logs, do you find it easier to read/understand now?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Thoughts

- Hunger increase halfway through week 1
- After taking K1ng Slayer I get a subtle urge to use the washroom. Nothing major or uncomfortable. I actually don’t mind the extra help at all
- Most of my days have been 2 capsules 3 times per day
- Workouts are good and intense with short rest times, quickly recovering between sets
- After a bad weekend of eating my weight didn’t comeback down like usual (holding a little extra water?)
- Feeling good and strong
- On days that I’m working it’s taking extra work to time my doses but doing pretty well with 20-30 min before food

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Looks like a lot of positives after week 1.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 2

Just some meals to let you guys know how I’m eat....most of the time.

This morning was 2/3 cups of oats with a spoonful of chia seeds, som raspberries and just a touch of brown sugar.

Lunch which I’m eating now is a huge bowl of spinach and romaine, a few croutons, 170g of extra lean ground beef and some caesar dressing.

I also hit a workout this morning which I’ll post up soon

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I like that it improves digestion. I planned a natural cut with true shred, radiate caps, and am considering a gda, which I'm trying to decide on which one still. I gotta lot of bf to lose. However I just got a good deal on kingslayer and daa max. would you reccomend throwing those two in the mix or saving them. Especially considering the increased appetite. or do you think it would help recomp more of the fat?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I like that it improves digestion. I planned a natural cut with true shred, radiate caps, and am considering a gda, which I'm trying to decide on which one still. I gotta lot of bf to lose. However I just got a good deal on kingslayer and daa max. would you reccomend throwing those two in the mix or saving them. Especially considering the increased appetite. or do you think it would help recomp more of the fat?
I'm 5'10 and 290 but probably like 30-35%bf

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
This is a question best for the reps GNO xtyler NoAddedHmones Jbrooks

My quick 2 cents is lose some more fat with good old exercise and diet first before getting into more supps

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 Day 2

Just some meals to let you guys know how I’m eat....most of the time.

This morning was 2/3 cups of oats with a spoonful of chia seeds, som raspberries and just a touch of brown sugar.

Lunch which I’m eating now is a huge bowl of spinach and romaine, a few croutons, 170g of extra lean ground beef and some caesar dressing.

I also hit a workout this morning which I’ll post up soon
I'd jack up the breakfast's protein content, both to stay satiated a bit longer and provide more raw material for growth.

Reactions: GNO
Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I'd jack up the breakfast's protein content, both to stay satiated a bit longer and provide more raw material for growth.
Oh sorry I forgot to add in a protein shake. 1 scoop of protein and water.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a question best for the reps GNO xtyler NoAddedHmones Jbrooks

My quick 2 cents is lose some more fat with good old exercise and diet first before getting into more supps
I'd agree with that as well. Better to get bf % down a little before adding in more.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 2

Pull 2

BB Row - (4-6+RP) - 4x210 RP 3+1
BB Shrugs - (3x13-15) - 3x13x265+ drop 10x205
Neutral Grip Pulldown - (3x6-8) - 3x6x185
DB Rom Deadlift - (2x10-12) - 2x12x60
Cable Curl - (10-12+Micros) - 10x72.5 + 5 micros
DB Rear Delts - (3x12-16) - 3x15x30

Week 2 Day 3

Push 2

Bench - (5/3/1) - 5x200, 3x225, 1+1x250
OHP - (2-4+Cluster) - 3x135 + 3 Cluster reps
Leg Ext - (3x12-14) 3x14x165
DB Side Lat Raise - (3x10-14) - 3x13x30
Tricep PD - (3x14-16) - 3x15x80
Seated Calf Raises - (3x6-8+dropset) - N/A

*Skipped the calves today and instead jumped on the stair climber for a good hard few minutes then went straight to the treadmill for another few minutes. Got the sweat pouring and the heart rate up.

* I had been saving my Re1gn for a big workout. I don't know how everyone doesn't just love Re1gn! Pumps, energy and focus/drive are serious!

Pic from today's workout

IMG_0780.JPG

Thoughts on K1ng Slayer

Just feeling good! Really trying to control my hunger! Weights are feeling good and moving well! The biggest issue I'm having with K1ng Slayer is just the 20-30 minutes before a meal.

I'm going to try and stay strong on my 2400 cals until Friday (end of week 2). At that point I am considering upping my calories. This is where I am open to suggestions.

Should I up my calories?
If so, by how much per day?

I know there has been some debate on previous logs about changing calories up/down on logs and trying to best judge the supplement. Part of K1ng Slayer is the increase in hunger which would of course make you want to eat more and therefor your daily caloric intake would increase.

What do you guys want to see? You guys from OL hooked me up so I'd love some input on what you would like to see.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing enormous, a 250-300 calories bump. Mostly, again, from easy to digest protein sources and starchy carbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
absolutely...gotta love the RE1GN!!!

LeanEngineer