Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir! I was chasing you the entire time just trying to stay in the same ballpark with the level of log you do!
thanks, but you are doing a fine job-top notch!!!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1ng Slayer Final Review

I want to thank everyone at OL for hooking me up with this very enjoyable 2 bottle run of King Slayer. I really enjoy being on AM and doing logs for others to review. I also want to thank everyone who participated in this log and gave me helpful tips on different things.

REVIEW

What I Noticed From KS

Improved Sleep
- I found that very early on I was sleeping much better and through the night. I've always been a person who would wake up to pee at least once per night. I have now been sleeping through the night and when I wake up finally around a normal morning time I am very ready to pee.
- I did find that if my sleep got interrupted (mainly because of my 3 kids) I would feel a little groggy and found it harder to get up

Increased Appetite
- Also very early on I felt an increase in my appetite. I was able to control it 95% of the time but there were a few times that I just wanted to EAT!!

Improved Digestion
- I had some big meals while taking KS and I believe it helped with the digestion. I never felt super heavy after the meals, it just helped everything along

Muscle Fullness
- OHHHH YESSS! This one is very real and super enjoyable! I've never been told so many times that I am looking strong, fit, big or my favorite SWOLE!

Fat Loss
- Yep well my body fat % seems to have gone down by 0.3% while my weight went up 2lbs. It was just the scale used at my gym which isn't perfect but with it, going by how I fealt and looked as well as measurements I know I've lost fat.

Strength
- I hit a new PR on bench and did it as my lowest/leanest weight I have ever been. I was constantly adding weight and or reps. I felt great in the gym and wanted more. Unfortunately that lead to pushing for a little more one workout and just got into a bad position which tweaked my back. This happened pretty early to my log and caused me to limit work for a bit and really tweak my workouts. I removed squats and deadlifts. I would have LOVED to continued with my regular routine the entire run. I have no doubt that I would have set new PR's in squats and deadlifts

Recovery
- Workout to workout I felt ready each time and always wanted to get back into it!! Obviously the recovery of my back injury was a little different.

Summary

During this run I upped my calories from 2400-2800. Some people that I should have kept them the same throughout and other felts I should bump them to take full advantage of kingslayer. I am very happy I went with bumping them up and honestly I wish I had of more. If i was able to do this over I would have started with a higher caloric intake to start with and then bumped from there if needed. I feel like my body could have handled more daily calories and my gains could have been even better. I am very happy with my 2lb increase while dropping BF%, adding inches where I wanted them and feeling leaner. The only negative was very early on after taking KS I would get a little more of an urge to have a bowel movement. It wasn't like an emergency type urge but it was there. It didn't last long and that feeling went away eventually.

I am very happy with this run and I do plan on purchasing a 2 bottle run to try this again and hopefully not suffer any injuries so I can take full advantage.

Thanks everyone!!
Solid review and log, thanks for your time and effort! Very cool to see the weight increase while simultaneously dropping body fat, especially with not being able to train quite how you would have liked.