Nuuudzzz Bank

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
2014 weighing in around 230 lbs, give or take

View attachment 136008

View attachment 136007

May 2016, lost the weight, and any muscle mass I may have had (not that I had much)

View attachment 136013

Taken just recently, couple of weeks after my 50th birthday.

View attachment 152213

I am till working on getting rid of the love handles, which at this point I think is more loose skin than fat, which means at my age I will have them for life, unless I want to go under the knife (which I do not). The picture does not show it but I can make out the outline of my abs now, due to Radiate and a cleaner diet.
Awesome job! And I hear you about the loose skin .. sucks !!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HIT4ME, and angcd3,Got My Voted for Overall Transformation.. Amazing!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
HIT4ME, and angcd3,Got My Voted for Overall Transformation.. Amazing!
Thanks brother! no idea what that means especially coming from you! I still have a lot of work to do to get to where I want to be though!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
always in for noodz! I dont have any transformation pics.

Contrary to belief. when I was out of college and drinking 10 Mountain Dews a day (Free Pop at my first job) and smoking a pack a day at my desk. and quit working out. no self discipline. as long as I can remember I was always working out with the team and when I didn't have someone making me do it I quit. I put on 30 lb. in one year. luckily there we no camera phones back then! this is when I gave up the Dew and started hitting the gym again. Got into power lifting and competing for about 18 years until I had so many injuries I couldn't do it any longer. Took up more of a body building program because I was addicted to the gym.
Note: when I power lifted I was around 230 and had more fat than I have now if you can believe it?
Currently I'm at about 196 and haven't been that light since my soph. year in college.
Nice!!!! so whats stopping you from posting a NOOOOD ??? I know you ripped you shirt off last night and had your wife snap a few before you left the gym... haha!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 152775

View attachment 152776

May 2016, lost the weight, and any muscle mass I may have had (not that I had much)

View attachment 152774

View attachment 152777

I am still working on getting rid of the love handles, which at this point I think is more loose skin than fat, which means at my age I will have them for life, unless I want to go under the knife (which I do not). The picture does not show it but I can make out the outline of my abs now, due to Radiate and a cleaner diet.
Killer job my man. Nice to see us old timers changing our lives around for the positive

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Is it because of the parasitic twin that is on your side?
You told me he told you not to tell anyone about that ??!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is all I got for pics.

Front 2013.jpg

2013 Weight about 215
12-21-2016 4weeks in.jpg

December of 2016 about 205 range
1.jpg

About 3 weeks ago. 196

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
Impressive!
thank you bro :) , let see how my new cycle thread me right now, am needing some help, so when you get time watch out into my new thread, maybe you have some advices :) thanks again.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you bro :) , let see how my new cycle thread me right now, am needing some help, so when you get time watch out into my new thread, maybe you have some advices :) thanks again.
Tag the guys on this to your tread. a lot of knowledge on here. I would be glad to lend some advise as well as others. when it comes to your cycle cant help as much as others on here.
Keep up the good work!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Not pleased about being tagged here SFreed. :) Guilted into posting pics of myself! But I'm game anyway.

139678d1472564690-habajabas-first-drone-img_0494[1].jpg

progress.jpg

That last pic is from a few months ago. Pretty much unchanged at the moment. Top pic was at my peak of 275lb about a decade ago. It's been a long ride with ups and downs and some serious back issues along the way that sidetracked me for a few years.Plenty left to do, but I'm happy to have joined the former fat guys club... Even if I am still a little fat ;-).

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Shhhhhh!!!

Dang it!! He told you too?!?!?! That's the last time I fall for his "It'll just be between you and me" line!!
You're not the first to fall for SFreed s tricks !! Lmao

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not pleased about being tagged here SFreed. :) Guilted into posting pics of myself! But I'm game anyway.

View attachment 152783

View attachment 152782

That last pic is from a few months ago. Pretty much unchanged at the moment. Top pic was at my peak of 275lb about a decade ago. It's been a long ride with ups and downs and some serious back issues along the way that sidetracked me for a few years.Plenty left to do, but I'm happy to have joined the former fat guys club... Even if I am still a little fat ;-).
Beard game on point, as always.

Looking good man!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studhorse habajaba, Awesome Progress Brothers!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 152775

View attachment 152776

View attachment 152774

View attachment 152777

I am still working on getting rid of the love handles, which at this point I think is more loose skin than fat, which means at my age I will have them for life, unless I want to go under the knife (which I do not). The picture does not show it but I can make out the outline of my abs now, due to Radiate and a cleaner diet.
Impressive Brother!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went from this:
17033_104270689599754_446132_n.jpg

(Yes, I'm the one on the right with ILS)

To this:
64178_2939824310709_2290917_n.jpg

(Yes this is from the winter time)

Only took me about 30+ years!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy S***! Did I make "The List"?
My best transformation pic is in my avi. I started out around 330lbs and weighed 198 in that pic. I've put on about 10lbs since then but am hoping to get back down to the 198 over the next couple months.

I'll do some digging and see what nudzzz I can come up with BWHAAAAAHAAHA!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We can’t forget hairygrandpa, Great Progress Brother!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DemntedCowboy, Amazing Life change You have made Brother!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse - you ARE a stud.
luisca3 - Wow. Solid work man. If you had just let yourself get a little more far gone, you'd have the biggest transformation! haha. You and Beast are the most shredded that's for sure.
angcd3 - That is very impressive. Beast is right, you may have the biggest transformation of anyone. Lost a lot of weight and gained some serious muscle in that photo.
Sparkss - Solid work. Again, some of us were much better at losing control and eating too much chinese food. If you were 300 pounds before you started, the transformation would be even better! haha.
habajaba - High on the list also. Solid transformation and, as sfreed said, the beard game probably puts you over the top. You look like someone who can get **** done.
lukehayd - you are probably in the lead too. I doubt anyone else on here has a transformation where they've gained over 100 pounds of lean mass.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damnnnnnn. The transformations in this here thread are better of any of that sh1t they air on television transformation programs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnnnnnn. The transformations in this here thread are better of any of that sh1t they air on television transformation programs.
That's because of "de juice".

luisca3

luisca3

Awards
This thread has just kicked my motivation`s ass like my first day of training... Want to hit the gym right now for some serious Iron session. F...ck Keep the hard work Iron brothers!
eb511eb11984fdab1cf756cbacc2fd8a.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Frigin motivating thread - keep them coming

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, for the 13 people on here who even know what that means, maybe a little
He played to the crowd, all us geezers remember old johnny cochrane, but personally I always preferred Jackie childs to him. Lmfao. I'm so shot I'm talking nonsense

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just expected you to come in and save me with a funny meme.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't have any saved, but I could take a stab at it.
Ahhh, now we are talking. Sorry for the lame joke. I guess I just lost my head.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ha ! Damn we are old I mean not as old as Studhorse but still ... just kidding brother

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha ! Damn we are old I mean not as old as Studhorse but still ... just kidding brother
I think "slow white Bronco" qualifies as the original reality TV.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
HIT4ME I appreciate what you said brother ... coming from where we both started as you know it's hard to sometimes see what you have accomplished .. I mean I look at all your pics and im blown away but what everyone has done .