Nuuudzzz Bank

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in to post mine but saw beast and left with my tail between my legs lol

Doing my first cut ever and down 30lbs and thinking I have 20+ to go to get to where I'm happy. Gotta find a before. 6'4 230 in this pic taken today
IMG_0679.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See this is why I did this. Now, if someone new wonders in here they dont all think we just a bunch of guys that where already built. And they can see the changes and maybe get some extra motivation.
You're right DemntedCowboy. Not all of us have been in the best of shape our entire lives. I think it's good for people just beginning or struggling to make the right choices to see that hard work and dedication pays off. It ain't always easy, but in the end it pays off. I still struggle with things, but I think once you are committed to achieving a goal the struggles change. Am I am better shape than the majority of 53 year old guys? Probably. Am I happy with my current physique? Not by a long shot. Will any of us ever reach the point where we're 100% happy with ourselves? Doubtful

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Doing my first cut ever and down 30lbs and thinking I have 20+ to go to get to where I'm happy. Gotta find a before. 6'4 230 in this pic taken today
View attachment 152705
Might wanna get them triceps looked at. Looking pretty deformed!! Dang!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread is hotter than the jugs and yoga pants threads combined!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might wanna get them triceps looked at. Looking pretty deformed!! Dang!
Haha thanks I always had naturally big triceps and pic was taken after back day carbs free for a few days

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all keep posting nudez and boobs. In the meanwhile I'm going to the gym. Wanna look like BEAST73 .

Thinking about it, I may take a mattress with me and stay in the gym.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You all keep posting nudez and boobs. In the meanwhile I'm going to the gym. Wanna look like BEAST73 .

Thinking about it, I may take a mattress with me and stay in the gym.
I was already at the gym and posted my workout. Lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I started My Journey Weighing 260.
Today My Weight as of this Morning is 198. It was not easy, I had to let some people go that was in life. Distance myself from Friends and Family that was not good to hang out with due to alcohol consumption. KML! But now I am in control over my Bad eating,and Drinking habits. You must make it a Lifestyle..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started My Journey Weighing 260.
Today My Weight as of this Morning is 198. It was not easy, I had to let some people go that was in life. Distance myself from Friends and Family that was not good to hang out with due to alcohol consumption. KML! But now I am in control over my Bad eating,and Drinking habits. You must make it a Lifestyle..
I tried getting away from mine but her name is wife :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Good God Beast...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 152705
BEAST73 - 198!!!?? You just keep getting better. You are the true master. Truly amazing.

Bloodmanor - beast is truly a beast but you look like one of the few guys in here carrying the mass to compete with him.

Now I gotta get my as s in gear.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow Jeff, that's one hell of a transformation !!! You outta be extremely proud of yourself, amazing work bro!
Thank you sir. I honestly have a long way to go still. I feel like a lot of guys on here are way ahead if me...all I did is diet down. I gained about 25 pounds back after that last photo but I have stabilized. I need to get my motivation on again.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BEAST73 - 198!!!?? You just keep getting better. You are the true master. Truly amazing.

Bloodmanor - beast is truly a beast but you look like one of the few guys in here carrying the mass to compete with him.

Now I gotta get my as s in gear.
Beast is a true beast and I admire him but I will prob never be that big. Unless I start running some gear plus I'm gonna be 40 next year

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit4Me and Beast!! Beyond awesome work! Someone get Oconns28 in here! He has also done some great work for himself

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HIT4ME, Amazing Transformation Brother!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am going through this thread, and all the guys that have posted there pictures look Younger than there age! That let me know that We are doing something right.. We got to Keep Fighting and Digging Through the Trenches Brothers!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hit4Me and Beast!! Beyond awesome work! Someone get Oconns28 in here! He has also done some great work for himself
Thanks dude! I appreciate it! I'll try to find my "peak" photo later! I think it's on my home comp

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beast is a true beast and I admire him but I will prob never be that big. Unless I start running some gear plus I'm gonna be 40 next year
HIT4ME, Amazing Transformation Brother!!
I am going through this thread, and all the guys that have posted there pictures look Younger than there age! That let me know that We are doing something right.. We got to Keep Fighting and Digging Through the Trenches Brothers!
BloodManor - just to take away any "excuses" you have - BEAST73 is older than you will be next year I believe - I think he's in his mid-40's if I remember correctly? Also - he looks huge because he's not one of the guys on here who is obsessed with being huge - he does it all. He is 198 he said...a lot of us think you have to be 220 to look that big; but Beast is lean and big. Judging from where you are at now - you may be able to look like Beast when you get to be his ripe old age. I hope I do too!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BloodManor - just to take away any "excuses" you have - BEAST73 is older than you will be next year I believe - I think he's in his mid-40's if I remember correctly? Also - he looks huge because he's not one of the guys on here who is obsessed with being huge - he does it all. He is 198 he said...a lot of us think you have to be 220 to look that big; but Beast is lean and big. Judging from where you are at now - you may be able to look like Beast when you get to be his ripe old age. I hope I do too!
I respect his dedication. I have seen his pics of his cardio and he is a beast. Hopefully when I hit his age I am close to him. I give him much respect

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I respect his dedication. I have seen his pics of his cardio and he is a beast. Hopefully when I hit his age I am close to him. I give him much respect
Yeah...I was also trying to give you some respect there too...it may not have come out right. Just saying, you have already done a lot...you will be surprised where you are at in 5 years.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...I was also trying to give you some respect there too...it may not have come out right. Just saying, you have already done a lot...you will be surprised where you are at in 5 years.
Thanks
Everyone in this thread so far has put in some great work.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Come on people, lets get some more pics up. Who else can we get to post up in here

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated with a few new names. Probably still left somebody out though

bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait. There's another thread about this? My wife is getting suspicious...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We should update the title of this thread to spank bank.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now the question is, Do I or Don't I wanna run Radiate on my bulk? Lol
I have a theory that I'm about to try out in the next month or so when I officially start bulking again. Radiate is crazy good, best thermogenic I've ever used but it burns a lot and is super hard to gain weight on it. However I think if u bulk like it's your job limit cardio to 15-20 liss stairs or incline treadmill the 1 scoop radiate in the am with that small dose of maintenance cardio will eliminate that extra water weight and bloat we often get with eating so many carbs. Combine it with predator and I think revolutionary is the ceiling. Just my thoughts and if I turn out either not gaining nothing after a good month than I'll have to rethink it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated with a few new names. Probably still left somebody out though

bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc cwages TheMyth DemntedCowboy lukehayd Rocket3015 Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder
Sorry, I don't post pics of myself. :p

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like me when I was on D-oritos
D-oritos is an amazing mass gainer but has terrible side effects like halitosis and has been shown to turn some users hands orange on occasion

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a theory that I'm about to try out in the next month or so when I officially start bulking again. Radiate is crazy good, best thermogenic I've ever used but it burns a lot and is super hard to gain weight on it. However I think if u bulk like it's your job limit cardio to 15-20 liss stairs or incline treadmill the 1 scoop radiate in the am with that small dose of maintenance cardio will eliminate that extra water weight and bloat we often get with eating so many carbs. Combine it with predator and I think revolutionary is the ceiling. Just my thoughts and if I turn out either not gaining nothing after a good month than I'll have to rethink it.
I was actually thinking of doing something along the same lines. I was going to space the full dose of Radiate throughout the day and see if it would keep the bloat down.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
D-oritos is an amazing mass gainer but has terrible side effects like halitosis and has been shown to turn some users hands orange on occasion
But are darn tasty !! Lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Here's mine around 310 in the first pic got up to 325 2nd pic was this past winter .. 210. Got down to 185 but had zero muscle been slowly adding well trying to anyway

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was actually thinking of doing something along the same lines. I was going to space the full dose of Radiate throughout the day and see if it would keep the bloat down.
Well that's prob better than my plan actually. As you'd space out the radiate miracle happenings but I love my stims pre workout and need a good 5 hrs between radiate and whatever I use pre. But if u use a low stim pre or a non stim I think they way u propose would be best for reducing the bloat

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's mine around 310 in the first pic got up to 325 2nd pic was this past winter .. 210. Got down to 185 but had zero muscle been slowly adding well trying to anyway

View attachment 152768
View attachment 152769
Freaking awesome. I think one of the best coolest things I've found on am, outside the friendships of course, is that b4 I signed on here I thought I was alone in making such a transformation but not being content to just look better than I did b4. But threads like this prove otherwise and brings a real sense of affinity and kinship

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
2014 weighing in around 230 lbs, give or take

2014-04-16 (Cropped-Scaled).jpg

2014-04-16 back (Cropped).jpg

May 2016, lost the weight, and any muscle mass I may have had (not that I had much)

2016-05-20 front (Cropped-scaled).jpg

Taken just recently, couple of weeks after my 50th birthday.

2017-08-03 10.15.11.cropped.jpg

I am still working on getting rid of the love handles, which at this point I think is more loose skin than fat, which means at my age I will have them for life, unless I want to go under the knife (which I do not). The picture does not show it but I can make out the outline of my abs now, due to Radiate and a cleaner diet.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 152768
View attachment 152769
that is freaking amazing Brohter! now that is some dedication. bet you keep that picture around when you think I will go to the buffet instead of hitting the gym.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti, love2liftka, MidwestBeast, TheMovement, yates84, Caldwood, thebigt, thorsdad31, CorpKiller, macedog24, bighulksmash, Godstrength, FireTitan, hugojaya, hairygrandpa, @brandinooo....anyone else I missed
Almost got my name right lol. I'll add some in after work. Or if I get a chance during

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2014 weighing in around 230 lbs, give or take

View attachment 136008

View attachment 136007

May 2016, lost the weight, and any muscle mass I may have had (not that I had much)

View attachment 136013

Taken just recently, couple of weeks after my 50th birthday.

View attachment 152213

I am till working on getting rid of the love handles, which at this point I think is more loose skin than fat, which means at my age I will have them for life, unless I want to go under the knife (which I do not). The picture does not show it but I can make out the outline of my abs now, due to Radiate and a cleaner diet.
Great Progress!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
that is freaking amazing Brohter! now that is some dedication. bet you keep that picture around when you think I will go to the buffet instead of hitting the gym.
Ha no doubt !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always in for noodz! I dont have any transformation pics.

Contrary to belief. when I was out of college and drinking 10 Mountain Dews a day (Free Pop at my first job) and smoking a pack a day at my desk. and quit working out. no self discipline. as long as I can remember I was always working out with the team and when I didn't have someone making me do it I quit. I put on 30 lb. in one year. luckily there we no camera phones back then! this is when I gave up the Dew and started hitting the gym again. Got into power lifting and competing for about 18 years until I had so many injuries I couldn't do it any longer. Took up more of a body building program because I was addicted to the gym.
Note: when I power lifted I was around 230 and had more fat than I have now if you can believe it?
Currently I'm at about 196 and haven't been that light since my soph. year in college.