Nutrition(health proetin ,healthy carbs,healthy fats)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it surprised me so much ,that most people dont pay attention to nutriton if they really
want to grow.instead they rely on ph or gear.now i am not bashing gear or ph.i actually plan to do a mohn
cycle coming up.im just saying nutrition is the foundationin which you build your house.(body)But its like i say
i know a secret and have a BIG advantage of the people that rely on supplements and gear ,that do not know
nutrition.and i use it to my advantage.

btw i also like to compare muscle ..i have a webcam on yahoo and ill pose anyone down=) its the competiveness in me. anyways i want to keep learning about nutrutuion,which im doing great,thats my major,any learnign information on nutrition is welcomed

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Glad your eager to learn, and I agree a lot of people fall back on ph's and gear for growth and go up and down in weight like a yo yo. We have tons of info here on nutrition so keep start reading. later J

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My secret is to set realistic short term goals and eat like a mother to achieve them. Usually if i don't get them i attribute it to diet.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree hypo in setting goals and acheiving them. i like to set a longterm goal and set shorterm goals to get the the longterm goal. Its just like when you visit the beach and you step off the boardwalk,and you see a lighthouse.you have to put your feet in the sand and take it one step at a time.then gradually youll get there.it just depends how much energy ,tennicy and persistance.

then when you get your goal youll have a big smile on your face and be laughing your ass off like crazy.lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im doing ti along the way because i know i have already acheived my goal in my mind(230 lbs ripped muscle)