Nutriplanet Rep, please respond to this!!

sespress

Awards
Nutriplanet reps (not sure who to tag).
Need some help here. Put an order in on 1/13, waited until the 17th and asked fora n update, as no order number. Waited until the 23rd to get a response to my emails in regards, only after leaving another email and VM asking for a refund or update. Was told at that time the V11-KT was on backorder, apologies and it would be overnighted to me. I emailed again on the 24th when it didn't arrive asking for tracking. Was given a normal USPS First Class Package. The package just arrived with no product in it. Samples of some BCAA w/ the reciept showing a highlighted line over the V11-KT. Only the TUDCA and two BCAA samples were included. I was never given an order number in my order! It says "Invoice Number: " with nothing.

Now I'm wondering if I should wait or not. Your site says its in stock. IF this is a mistake I would appreciate if someone from Nutriplanet can look into my order. You'll have to PM me b/c I'm gonna have to give you full name and address to look it up b/c there's no order number on my order to look up. I'm kinda upset, would appreciate any sort of touch back from a rep if you can help me.

Thank you,

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet15 will get you sorted out. Good guy and responsive.