Nutras TNT Stack ~ OCC Remix

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet's TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)

TNT Stack Info​

Like my fellow NP brethren, I have the privilege of logging NutraPlanet's newest monster, the TNT Stack.

Foreword: As some of you may know I am currently a freshman in college, and have just finished the transition phase. I originally planned on taking 2 weeks off (I was massively burnt out/on the verge of over training) but it turned into 3.5 weeks. Throw in a little partying (first weeks of college people ahah) and today was my first day back in the gym. I have setup my routine and am going strong. I have decided to not being dosing until next Monday as I want a transition week back into the gym without any supplements.

Just a little preface here. Stats (if I can find a damn scale), goals, write up, so on to come in the following days as I prepare.

Really looking forward to this. I had a massive log lined up back in the summer but got swamped with some unexpected stuff. Looking to get my log on in this one lol.

Initial Information:

Background: Well many of you know I was on a hiatus for a little bit, which coincided with a much needed time of stint from the gym. I originally planned for 2 weeks, turned into 3.5 weeks (very hectic transition). I unfortunately had some very bad eating habits, and have gained a tad bit of sloppy weight. Came back to the gym full time last week, but yesterday was the first day of starting the routing I just laid out for myself (more on that later).

Quick Notes:
-No supplement use (outside of staples) for past month and half.

Goals: It will be hard to take measurements like I am use to with my log because of the lack of access to a scale in the morning and tape. I will take weight measurements every Saturday (since I hope to be doing some empty stomach cardio and will use the scale at the gym). Overall if I could see a maintenance of body weight or even a gain or 1-4lbs, with evidence (mainly in the mirror) of fat loss I will be a happier campier. I am well aware of the lofty goals, but I have actually lost a tad bit of size/muscle so I know muscle memory will play a party (muscle memory = greatest biological feature EVER lol).

Dosing:
Trans-Resveratrol: 400mg 3x a day (pre, lunch, second to last meal of the day). Taken sublingualy (thanks Steveo).
Divanex (S.N.R): 400mg 4 x daily (same as above + bed meal)
T-Force (Fadogia): 400mg 4 x daily (same as above + bed meal)

Other "staples":
Anabolic Pump
NOW Adam
Vit C
Fish Oil (10 g/day)
RPN NoXidant
Gut Health

Training/Diet:
Training is similar to what I have used in the past (just a little 4 day set up. I won't detail it here, but I will give workout updates and numbers to give a visual of gym progression. Also updates will come in the form of how badly I dominate kids in intramurals from now on, this stack should aid in that :D.

Diet is again similar to the past, but a bit lower on the carbs (with the added fat gain, I want to see if i can walk the fat loss lbm gain line). I will eventually be upping carbs (I am not going to cut until probably middle of January or even late January). Will monitor results.

*Things are going alright now, but if I start getting swamped with school stuff I may decided to try out a cortisol control product, although I have never felt the need in the past. My inclination is the stack will likely bolster my mood to a point where I won't feel the effects anyway, and be pretty well off. I'll monitor it.

Thats the quick and short of what I will be trying to accomplish. I started dosing yesterday, and am off to the gym right now.

**Updates will either be at night or the next morning and recapping the days before events.

Lets get this rolling fellas.

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Things have been hectic here. Full update and first day of dosing tomorrow.

Steveo I will talk about the above post tomorrow as well.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Initial Information:

Background: Well many of you know I was on a hiatus for a little bit, which coincided with a much needed time of stint from the gym. I originally planned for 2 weeks, turned into 3.5 weeks (very hectic transition). I unfortunately had some very bad eating habits, and have gained a tad bit of sloppy weight. Came back to the gym full time last week, but yesterday was the first day of starting the routing I just laid out for myself (more on that later).

Quick Notes:
-No supplement use (outside of staples) for past month and half.

Goals: It will be hard to take measurements like I am use to with my log because of the lack of access to a scale in the morning and tape. I will take weight measurements every Saturday (since I hope to be doing some empty stomach cardio and will use the scale at the gym). Overall if I could see a maintenance of body weight or even a gain or 1-4lbs, with evidence (mainly in the mirror) of fat loss I will be a happier campier. I am well aware of the lofty goals, but I have actually lost a tad bit of size/muscle so I know muscle memory will play a party (muscle memory = greatest biological feature EVER lol).

Dosing:
Trans-Resveratrol: 400mg 3x a day (pre, lunch, second to last meal of the day). Taken sublingualy (thanks Steveo).
Divanex (S.N.R): 400mg 4 x daily (same as above + bed meal)
T-Force (Fadogia): 400mg 4 x daily (same as above + bed meal)

Other "staples":
Anabolic Pump
NOW Adam
Vit C
Fish Oil (10 g/day)
RPN NoXidant
Gut Health

Training/Diet:
Training is similar to what I have used in the past (just a little 4 day set up. I won't detail it here, but I will give workout updates and numbers to give a visual of gym progression. Also updates will come in the form of how badly I dominate kids in intramurals from now on, this stack should aid in that :D.

Diet is again similar to the past, but a bit lower on the carbs (with the added fat gain, I want to see if i can walk the fat loss lbm gain line). I will eventually be upping carbs (I am not going to cut until probably middle of January or even late January). Will monitor results.

*Things are going alright now, but if I start getting swamped with school stuff I may decided to try out a cortisol control product, although I have never felt the need in the past. My inclination is the stack will likely bolster my mood to a point where I won't feel the effects anyway, and be pretty well off. I'll monitor it.

Thats the quick and short of what I will be trying to accomplish. I started dosing yesterday, and am off to the gym right now.

**Updates will either be at night or the next morning and recapping the days before events.

Lets get this rolling fellas.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
See if you can get some pure ethanol from you college and then dose it sublingually. Mine wouldn't let me, and to order it online would take too long.
Hey, would someone mind explaining this pretty please? Ethanol? :think:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, would someone mind explaining this pretty please? Ethanol? :think:
Resveratrol needs to be dissolved to be effectively taken sublingually (I believe). It has a solubility of 50g/L , which is 8mL/400mg cap. The plasma levels will jump nicely even from a 200mg sublingual dose because the absorption is that good, which is why I split it even further. I have a med school app in 3 hrs, but tonight I can try and find the studies that compared sublingual vs. oral administration.

PS Dave you're running almost exactly what I did, so you should have a great log!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Resveratrol needs to be dissolved to be effectively taken sublingually (I believe). It has a solubility of 50g/L , which is 8mL/400mg cap. The plasma levels will jump nicely even from a 200mg sublingual dose because the absorption is that good, which is why I split it even further. I have a med school app in 3 hrs, but tonight I can try and find the studies that compared sublingual vs. oral administration.

PS Dave you're running almost exactly what I did, so you should have a great log!
Interesting. So you would simply open up the cap, dissolve it in some ethanol, then pour it under your tongue, swish around, and eventually swallow?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steveoph again.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Had a good workout. Still getting back in the swing of things, and all the weight is heavier (actually weight is down quite a bit on all exercises). Here we go though **side note, I also had to make a 4 day w/o program (use to 5 days) and go M-T due to time constraints. Also I have significantly cut back on rest in between all sets (went from 2-3 to 1-1:30).

Shoulders/Bi 1:

BB Shoulder Press: 95:12-10, 135:7-5
Front Raises ss Rear Delt Rows (20:10-10, 25:8)* (10:10-10, 15:10)
BB Shrug (135: 12, 225: 10-10-8)
Seated Alt Curls (DB kept horizontal) (25:12-9, 30:5 -->25:3)**
Preacher Curl (45:10, 65:9-7)
Standing Hammer Curl (30:10, 35:10-7)
Nitro Abdominal (110:15, 140:11-->110:4, 130:8-->115:4, 125:12. Hold On each rep)**

* Denotes intended rep scheme not failure
** --> denotes a drop set type progression

Looking forward to seeing some regain of strength and the addition with this stack.

Steveo ~ Did you start off on this dose or did you ramp up at all? I think I may just start checking your logs out now, I can differniate placebo effects lol.

Oh and I asked the university about the ethanol, no go. Beatttt

Another Q though, did you go to your health center about the blood work? Also did you make something up or did they just issue it?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Leg Day (second day of dosing)

First day doing legs in over a month
Leg Press: 225:12, 405:10, 585:8, 675:8) Felt really good. Deep controlled reps.
Leg Ext: Skipped ~ knee tendinitis. Will discuss in a bit
Ham Curl:100:10, 125:8, 145:6, 150:6, 160:5.5
Calf Press Machine: 125:12, 170:12, 200:10, 215:10, 225:10

*I found out recently I have bad tendinitis (couldn't walk for about a week, which I didn't know tendinitis could do..) in my left knee. I have completely halted all basketball and big impact stuff. I was prescribed an anti inflammatory but haven't taken it opting for rest and good judgment. If it flares up badly again or anything I will probably start taking it. We'll see.

Day 3-4
I'm home for the weekend (knee/back doctor stuff). I have noticed some increased desire to be in the gym since starting (was pretty lack luster for the past week or so when trying to get back into it). Dosing has been constant, but I am considering taking Saturday and Sunday off dosing wise to prolong the duration of the stack.

Still too early to mark notable increases in anything or real tangible remarks. Will pay close attention this week.

Stay easy gents.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Was at home this weekend, and had to improvise my routine (its outlined up at my dorm)

Lat Pull Down (my weakest exercise out there):
100:12, 120-10-10-10
C.G. Row: 120:8, 160:8-8
C.G. Pulldown: 120:10, 160:8, 180:8
BB Row: 135:10-8, 155:8
Cable Crunch: 87.5:12, 95:12-12, 105:12 supersetted with
Leg Raises (on dip thing): BW:12-12-12-11
DC Calces (1 set-15 rest paused reps): 90:15 took 4 minutes

Day 6:
DB Press: 55:12, 70:10, 85:8-9.5
Dips: BW: 10-10-10-8 (no belt available)
Cable Cross Over: 50:10, 70:7.5-6.5
Skull Crushers: 45:10, 75:10-8, 80:6
Rope Press Down (3-10 drop set): 140:6 into 120:4, 120:6 into 100:4, 110:9 into 100:2.5
Side Bends: 60:12, 70:10-10, 75:8

Day 7:
Arnold Press: 30:12, 50:10-8.5-8
Upright Rows (smith unfortunately): Bar+30:10, Bar+70:9.5-7.5
Cable Front Raises: 30:12, 40:9-7 into 30:3 supersetted with
Face Pulls: 80:12, 120:10-10
BB Curls: 65:10, 75:9-6
Concentration Curls: 25:7-6.5, 25:6 into 20:2 supersetted with
Reverse Curls (EZ bar): 45:10, 55:9.5-7 into 45:3, 55:5 into 45:4
AB Nitro Machine: 95:12, 110:12, 125:12-10 into 110:5

Thoughts/Notes
Thus far I am enjoying the effects I am definitely experiencing at this stage of the game. My biggest praise has been the increased motivation/desire to hit the game that has been provided. I was really in an odd state of mind when I returned to the gym, and I have 100% regained my desire to not only be at the gym, but I find I just want to keep going in the gym (even after I finish my setup lifts).

Secondly the increased endurance/ability to plow through short rest times with no ill effects has been great. I use to be the guy in the gym for too long, and now I'm doing workouts in an hour than would have had me there for 2 in the past. This could certainly just be me bulling my way through with shorter rest times, but I have really felt no ill effects from a significantly decreased rest duration between all sets.

Lastly, and one that I wasn't fully expecting to feel (just because I never really got it in the past on other test boosters) but is one of positive aggression. I'm not talking fighting per say, but for lack of a better description the alpha male feeling. I just feel legit in the gym, if that makes any sense.

Overall I am very pleased with the initial first week observances. Looking forward to some weight increases (both in the gym and bw wise).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very nice occ!
i agree, tnt turns you into a workout machine!!!

BiggerGeek

Awards
I'd like to see someone comparison between this and Primordial Performance's test booster stack. Of course, TNT is half the price, but I'd still like to see.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see someone comparison between this and Primordial Performance's test booster stack. Of course, TNT is half the price, but I'd still like to see.
I have a sample bottle of Sustain Alpha, and a bit of my testofen left. If there`s still the Testofen deal going on when I place my next order, I can try and do a short comparison. I plan on running iForce MaxOut stacked with Animal Test sometime this fall too, and will be running the new DTH in the upcoming weeks (Perhaps with Sunami). But I`ll try and keep it in mind lol.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a sample bottle of Sustain Alpha, and a bit of my testofen left. If there`s still the Testofen deal going on when I place my next order, I can try and do a short comparison. I plan on running iForce MaxOut stacked with Animal Test sometime this fall too, and will be running the new DTH in the upcoming weeks (Perhaps with Sunami). But I`ll try and keep it in mind lol.
Quite a bunch, Sir! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong, but unfortunately my laptop is completely done (I installed a terabyte external hard drive onto it, and the entire thing crashed. Can't fix it myself so I have to send it back to HP ~ aka I have to do all computer stuff in a lab for the next week or two.) I'll continue to update but it may be every 2-3 days unfortunately.

Things are still going really well. I am entering week 3 of dosing so these next 4 days of gym sessions should be intense. I have noticed acne (and I never have acne, and I mean never). Also its not so much on my face, but its larger more painful ones on my shoulders/neck. Its not a huge outbreak or anything, so it really isn't too annoying (but like most of you guys out there I don't want that to be a side effect, but we all know what it is in correlation with).

Update tomorrow after back day when I start my lap report for bio (yup that baby is being done in the lab...) Damn hard drive.

Oh and one last side note, I just took my first bio test. Absurd.....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Week is going strong, some PRs. Im at the lab and got to finish a monster lab report, so a thorough report on how things have been going will be on Friday.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week is going strong, some PRs. Im at the lab and got to finish a monster lab report, so a thorough report on how things have been going will be on Friday.
Looking forward to it. I'm thinking of doing another run with Divanil down the road, going to start some other stuff too (Not sure, but I'm interested in low-dose TD formestane if we can even find a source for it)

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
You do not need pure ethanol. You could use bacardi 151 or everclear 190.

even regular 40% will work- you may not get the same conc. though

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I have some brugal 151 at home and I may give it a whirl. I happen to have some graduated cylinders, beakers and such as well.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Update.

Well again like I said I have been insanely busy, but gym sessions have been hit, meals have been downed, pills have been taken, and TNT is kicking like a bull.

Some quick masurment updates:

**People who have seen old logs know I typically always have accompanying pictures. However, at school I have no access to a digital camera so all I have are the numbers.

(start-----------3weeks)
Height 6'4

weight: 205--------------207
Waist: 35---------------34.5
Arms: (L):15-------------------15
(R):15-----------------15.25

I need to find the rest of the sheet so Ill update the final numbers (chest, quads, calves) when I get my hands on.

So as you can see I am up 2 lbs and down .5 around the waist. My diet has been solid as far as eating cafeteria food goes (grilled chicken, cereal, salad pretty much every meal with the occasional burger w/out the bun and so on). I have to note however the insane hunger I feel while dosing this stack. I can put down a footlong turkey sub and be hungry an hour later, down two chicken breasts to subdue it and be hungry instantly. I have always had an insane appetite but this is accentuating it to a very high degree.

Lifts have gone up somewhat, but not as much as I would have anticipated/hoped. I know I am only at week 4 and got 2-2.5 left so this could still be visible within that time frame. I have seen some prs and actually have noted an increased endurance capability, but nothing insane as far as strength goes (I do tend to train more for hypertrophy though but do incorporate some strength stuff). Biggest area of improvement that has been noted has been back work. Bing one of my weakest parts I truly love to see numbers going up and have noticed a significant increase in the size of my lats.

Mood has been quality as well. I would not compare it to an alpha male feeling, but like other boosters I have noticed an increase in libido and noticed increased blood flow down their during fun times. TNT has actually been the first booster to go beyond just the libido increase/desire but visible increases. Welcomed unexpected side effect.

So far I can say it has my full recommendation of you are contemplating the use of TNT. Tested/studied compounds are really producing for me here (as evidenced to me by the 2 lbs increase and .5 decrease in waist size. Not saying that's all muscle [increased carb intake definitely has my glycogen stores saturated] alongside a very high water intake) but certainly nothing muscular increases, especially in my lagging areas.

I still can't promise more daily updates because of lack of computer access (shipped my computer to hp yesterday, hoping its back by next Tuesday-Friday) but I am going to try. I will certainly keep updates coming though.

Later gents, and TGIF!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how was the rest of your tnt run? i haven't heard from you in awhile. hope everything is going good.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
With the insane work (took to many credits, added on orgo ~ dumb) and no computer has sucked. I am going to do a comprehensive full final write up on my thoughts. Look for it hopefully mid next week, assuming HP doesn't screw me again.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
With the insane work (took to many credits, added on orgo ~ dumb) and no computer has sucked. I am going to do a comprehensive full final write up on my thoughts. Look for it hopefully mid next week, assuming HP doesn't screw me again.
yeah, was wonder wtf happened to you!