NutraPro Protein

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the Choco graham cracker or choco peanut butter? Just wondering how they compare to other brands. I've used the strawberry and like that for taste /mixibility etc
Choco Graham cracker is greatness.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that one can be either VERY good or very bad with companies. Isoflex and PVL gourmet whey are my favorite CPB
Ya I hear ya man.. I tried that Body Fortress(sold at wal mart) both there chocolate and chocolate PB... Both are disgusting! But yeah that's the only Chocolate PB I tried, lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that one can be either VERY good or very bad with companies. Isoflex and PVL gourmet whey are my favorite CPB
Haven't been trying to many diff brands tho, recently started buying WPI in bulk, like 50lbs bulk :D

Drewkowsky

Awards
Currently working on a tub of choco graham and its pretty excelleny. I think I prefer it to myofusion and its got less fat/carbs etc.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean like Scivation Solution7? :D
I never tried that stuff. It looked great "on paper" though. Was going to try it but read the reviews about the taste and decided against it. Who knows though, maybe the problem has been fixed?. Too bad Scivation wasn't a sponsor on here, they have some great products.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never tried that stuff. It looked great "on paper" though. Was going to try it but read the reviews about the taste and decided against it. Who knows though, maybe the problem has been fixed?. Too bad Scivation wasn't a sponsor on here, they have some great products.
Solution7 tasted like burnt plastic....EVERYONE said the same

hagels316

Awards
I have the chocolate PB now. It tastes great. It's definitely worth a try. I have tried pretty much all the flavors, choc PB is one of my top favs. Didn't care too much for the choc gram cracker though.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choclate PB is sooooo good. I love it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the positive feedback Hagel. I am also a fan of the Choc PB

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's Vanilla Cake Batter? I really love Frosted Cinnamon, ESPECIALLY WITH HOT WATER OMFG, so I was curious on trying this particular flavor too.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
choco PB is legit i enjoyed it

mnowak1228

Awards
Are there any BCAAs or Glutamine in the NutraPro Protein?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All whey protein has naturally occurring BCAA and Glutamine...but no, we do not add additional amino acids to the NutraPro.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been curious about the vanilla cake batter myself, the frosted cinnamon I found repulsively sweet in an artificial tasting way. That has been stopping me from trying the cake batter one, seems none of them get that eggy taste that real cake batter has so it just ends up really sweat. I want to try it but buying 5 pounds I won't like isn't in the cards, next time Nutra, send me a sample!

mnowak1228

Awards
So far Ive tried the CPB. The taste is fantastic, not too sweet and the flavor is suttle. Mixability is awsome, no clumps whatsoever!!! Just wish there were some added BCAAs and Glutamine mixed in. Over all very enjoyable protein shake!! TY NP!!!!:banana:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I think CPB tastes great. I am not a fan of the vanilla though. I never like vanilla flavors to be fair.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think CPB tastes great. I am not a fan of the vanilla though. I never like vanilla flavors to be fair.
I used to be the same way but the TruTein vanilla that NP sells is far and away the best vanilla I have ever tasted; truly an under the radar protein for taste. The NP chocolate I like and the chocolate PB is very good as well, just that cinnamon one and I didn't get along at all.