NOW ON PRESALE: SLIM FX 12 HOUR FATLOSS, ENERGY, AND APPETITE ANNIHILATION

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slim FX: The Amazing 12-Hour Energy & Appetite Eliminator Has Arrived!

Our goal with Slim FX™ was simple - to create a little wonder pill that lasts for up to 12 incredible hours, toastifies the appetite, delivers loads of clean and jitter-free energy, flat-out makes you feel good - all day long - enhances productivity at work and school, and helps you melt away the pounds. It’s like 12 amazing hours of AWESOME, all wrapped up into one little pill!

slimfx_medium.jpg

Regular Price: $59.99
Presale Price: $29.99
ETA: 10/26/11

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$30????? HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

kristinanelsn

Awards
I LOVED Slim Xtreme! IT was by far the best fat-burner/appetite suppressant on the market. I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that was as GREAT as the Slim Xtreme & have yet to find it. I am hoping that after all this time & money wasted I will be as satisfied. It says when I am ordering that it is oversold & will take a while to ship. Do you know how long?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will this be shipping?
sub'd for this answer.
If it were to arrive today, as scheduled I believe, then that's a matter for NP to get out to you.

I LOVED Slim Xtreme! IT was by far the best fat-burner/appetite suppressant on the market. I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that was as GREAT as the Slim Xtreme & have yet to find it. I am hoping that after all this time & money wasted I will be as satisfied. It says when I am ordering that it is oversold & will take a while to ship. Do you know how long?
If it's sold out already... dang... I dunno! Hopefully soon!! "AX" should have an answer as to whether or not there is a second batch being worked up already. (If I had to guess, I'd say yes!)