November 7, 1991

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe that it has already been 15 years since Magic Johnson announced that he has HIV. He seems very healthy, but he is able to afford the hefty price of the HIV cocktails so I would hope that he realizes how fortunate he is to be able to still live a normal life.

Best of luck and good health to him and all of those living with HIV/AIDS.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Magic bought the cure. 15 years...
I was blown away when I caught this story on ESPN. I think I was too young at the time to grasp the gravity of the situation. It really hit when they showed Magic "announcing his own death." I'm really at a loss for words.

God bless Magic, his accomplishments, and the hope he has shown to a generation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did he get rid of it?

Could be a conspiracy and he really like you said, bought the cure. I mean they could have a cure but there just holding it so that HIV can kill off the homosexuals and the drug addicts.....okay i sound like a skitzo.

My prayers go out to anyone with a terminal illness.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did he get rid of it?

Could be a conspiracy and he really like you said, bought the cure. I mean they could have a cure but there just holding it so that HIV can kill off the homosexuals and the drug addicts.....okay i sound like a skitzo.

My prayers go out to anyone with a terminal illness.
Hahaha my god bro! Thats just...horrid! :lol: