Ostarine MK2866/GW501516 Fat Loss Log (Ends November 29, 2017)

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
This log is just to keep notes on my diet.
I tried this before, screwed it all up because I was being a neurotic headspace dieter.

I am doing this mainly for my own ability to keep track of what happens.
If anyone wants to follow, okay.

Starting today.
I am fatter than I need to be, and have a flight to catch November 29, 2017.

Just a diet.
Nothing "hardcore" or over the top. I want to go from over 17% (fancy electronic scale says around 17.5%, which is inaccurate I am aware) to as close to 10% as I can in 12 weeks.

Thanks everyone.
If you know my last thread, I will try and behave myself.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Start of ostarine mk2866
15mg ED

Been using cardarine, 20mg ED. I need to order some new stuff. I am getting screwed by a seller who has failed to deliver.
Purchased a good but cancelled brand from ebay, and it was "shipped" on August 24th, but never got to me.
Fun.

Got bloodwork, test was good and wanted to throw in a SARM.

Not sure it will do jack ****, but I chose it because vs LGD, there is far less suppression and it does not cause water retention.
I found this out after ordering a bottle of enhanced athlete LGD.

I have done that in the past, but I am sure I will use the LGD in the future for a bulk.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Doing something similar myself, and I'm testing water too. Trying to figure out what works the best.

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Doing something similar myself, and I'm testing water too. Trying to figure out what works the best.
Do you have any experience with PED's? I am more experienced than some, but limited to SARMS, however educated more than some on testosterone as I thought I needed TRT at one point years ago, when all I had was extreme fatigue and bad anxiety.

Feel free to ask questions or offer advice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any experience with PED's? I am more experienced than some, but limited to SARMS, however educated more than some on testosterone as I thought I needed TRT at one point years ago, when all I had was extreme fatigue and bad anxiety.

This is my very first cycle ever, trying to get clean gains and get below 15% bf.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established

Try to find my log, it is in the supplement forum under ECA stack + Cardarine

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have used ostarine,mk, and cardarine from a very good source and I must say I love them. Great results

stevencfitnes

stevencfitnes

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am not abandoning the log, just have been busy this weekend.
I need to get into the swing of updating it.

I am using an amazing spreadsheet that I found on reddit that is designed to give you a stable TDEE and calorie intake, and am using the daily dose of Cardarine 20mg and ostarine 15mg.

At the same time, I am holding between 177-178 lbs and eating a moderate IFFYM style setup, but also with intermittent fasting.

I am not calorie cycling or carb cycling at this time, and am eating around 2600 a day.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to get a PCT, do not wait until the end of your stack, I have seen soo many people wait only to have inventory out of stock...

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
I just started Cardarine 20mg and Ostarine 25 mg daily and so far so good. Looking forward to your result.

edarrin

Awards
Interesting. Think of picking up a very similar 'package' from a Canadian supplier up here in the great white north

Giovannuzzo

Giovannuzzo

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a similar cycle for body recomp/cut, without cardarine, only ostarine and hypocaloric carb cycling diet, good luck bro