Not impressed with ALRI products!!!

kellyj

Awards
I've been bodybuilding for 18 yrs (the last 10 without steroids) and have just finished doing ALRI's Mass Stack and to tell you the truth got very little gains (more like a placebo effect). I followed the course to the letter along with the usual suspects - training hard, ample sleep and a clean diet including L-glut, CEE, Bcaa's, Acetyl L-carnitine, Alanine and a top shelf protein powder only to be majorly disappointed at the end. Are these products actually decent or is that thundering slogan(adapt...migrate or die..!) just a croc of ****...........? I'm not expecting to make a lot of friends after posting this thread, but just telling the truth after a whole lot of hard work.......

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Well, if you have seriously trained that long, I'm guessing you would be near your genetic limit...if you're looking for something natural that will give you steroid gains, you probably will dissapointed with any company at this point man.

I have not tried the mass stack, but I've tried Jungle Warfare and Venom in the past - they were okay products. Not my favorite, but I wouldn't dog them.

Train hard and don't look up.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
You have to realize not everyone responds the same to every supplement. This may not work for you. There is another company on this board that is heavily promoted and hyped. Yet I cannot use any of their products as they make me sick. It is all a matter of trial and error. You mentioned one ALRI product that you tried yet your title is bashing all their products.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
True. Not everyone will respond the same thats for sure.

Overall, by most reviews, they seem to be a decent company.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame that the stack didnt work for you, but alris got alot more than just that stack, perhaps a more appropriate title for your comments would have been not impressed with ALRI's Mass Stack. To be fair, you havent tried all their products, and you may rightfully choose not to try anymore from your bad experience, but ALRIs got a solid reputation with alot of their stuff.

kellyj

Awards
I appreciate nobody crucifying me on this forum but when you've been training for a long time (5 years +) you tend to be cold hearted to these supplement companies. Most of them are simply out to make a quick buck at the expense of us hard trainers.....Can anybody suggest any other decent supplement companies - i really don't like supporting those slick mainstream companies (Muscletech, Optimum Nutrition etc...)...?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I've been bodybuilding for 18 yrs (the last 10 without steroids) and have just finished doing ALRI's Mass Stack and to tell you the truth got very little gains (more like a placebo effect). I followed the course to the letter along with the usual suspects - training hard, ample sleep and a clean diet including L-glut, CEE, Bcaa's, Acetyl L-carnitine, Alanine and a top shelf protein powder only to be majorly disappointed at the end. Are these products actually decent or is that thundering slogan(adapt...migrate or die..!) just a croc of ****...........? I'm not expecting to make a lot of friends after posting this thread, but just telling the truth after a whole lot of hard work.......

Bro....you should have made decent gains just with the other stuff you are taking or were taking along side the Mass Stack....??

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I appreciate nobody crucifying me on this forum but when you've been training for a long time (5 years +) you tend to be cold hearted to these supplement companies. Most of them are simply out to make a quick buck at the expense of us hard trainers.....Can anybody suggest any other decent supplement companies - i really don't like supporting those slick mainstream companies (Muscletech, Optimum Nutrition etc...)...?
Well, it has been my experience that pretty much EVERY company has at least one real solid product.

I'm guessing you are looking to gain mass - if you want to stay clean using a good gainer or waxy maize starch with Anabolic pump or Pslin and creatine works well for adding some size the natural way. Test boosters can help, novedex XT and Activate together are pretty good, Diesel Test Hardcore gets good reviews. If you are wanting to jump to the hormone side, about any of the PH's will put pounds on you in a few weeks, but at the price of some side effects and your hormones being skewed out of whack for a few months. M-Drol, S-Drol, Epistane/Havoc, and a whole variety of knock offs...pick your poison!

ummmwhat

Awards
I have to say that ALRI Restore is hands down my overall favorite supplement. It's not going to slam 10 pounds of muscle on you overnight but it does its job of natural hormone restoration and maximization wonderfully. Also without a doubt Hyperdrive is the best fat burner on the market.