Nosnmiveins is BACK!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Haven't been to this board in quite some time. i got to checking and old email address today and noticed i had a few PMs etc from here so i decided to come visit. I'm all over the online BBing boards but AnabolicMinds was my main board a while ago .... just look a my post count ;)

The reason i posted this here in the Anabolic section is because this is where i can help. This part of the forum is where u will find me 99% of the time. I'm here to help and answer questions.

Most of u dont know me, but the guys that have been here for a while should remember.

PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT help you IF:
- you are under the age of 18
- you are dead set on a completely retarded cycle and my input can't change it...don't waste my time
- your stats are that of a 12 year old girl...(build a base before juice!!)
- you PM me asking for sources
- you have done little to zero research regarding cycling

ALSO NOTE: Old School Hormone Use is my forte, i have no idea what types of oral garbage supplement companies are slinging these days.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at this guy coming back from the grave!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Look at this guy coming back from the grave!
whats up DA? thants what it feels like. just wanted to take a little break from here, but got distracted by other boards and this one just didnt cross my mind anymore. but im back! not saying my post count will jump up to 8,000 by the end of the month, but i'll be around.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I use to read all you post. It has been a long time since I have seen one from you on here....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats up DA? thants what it feels like. just wanted to take a little break from here, but got distracted by other boards and this one just didnt cross my mind anymore. but im back! not saying my post count will jump up to 8,000 by the end of the month, but i'll be around.
Considering you started 3 years after me and still have a few hundy more posts... i would say you will be around! :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I use to read all you post. It has been a long time since I have seen one from you on here....
yeah its definitely been a while. ive had too much on my plate with school and work to really stay on all the boards. but i've had time lately so i decided to stop by.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you over at TIBH all the time welcome sir

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah tibh has been my home since it opened

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
welcome back, prepare yourself for the idiocracy!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i can understand taking the break, lol

hope your progress has been good