Non-steroidal AI's??? whats the point?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay guys someone needs to clear this up cuz ive read up on letro and a-dex both which are relatively strong Non steroidal AIs which means they will eventually detach from the aromatase enzyme Unlike steroidal AIs like aromasin which permanently bind to it. so why would anyone use letro if eventually after discontinuation all the aromatase enzymes will be freed up and get back to work on that der testosterone?
so am i missing something i mean if its just temporary displacement of Aromatase enzymes wont you eventually end back to square A?

if letro can get rid of gyno would it comeback as soon as you stop?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I just heard you have to gradually lower the dose so your body tends to try n keep its hormones in place by itself.. Then after you taper down switch to a weaker ai so your body keeps building its own strength with keeping the hormones in place. and taper down on that weaker a.i as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just heard you have to gradually lower the dose so your body tends to try n keep its hormones in place by itself.. Then after you taper down switch to a weaker ai so your body keeps building its own strength with keeping the hormones in place. and taper down on that weaker a.i as well.
okay that makes lil more sense

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that's why you wanna taper off of it and into some nolva usually. Then slowly taper off that as well to prevent rebound.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Do ou not think your body will do something to counteract the drop in aromatase activity, like, I don't know, produce more?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
letrozole like you stated works differently than exemestane

i have a letrozole/exemestane protocol i have used to kill gyno and prevent rebound. pm me

and seth while we have you here, do you have any focking idea why trenbolone causes insomnia?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
letrozole like you stated works differently than exemestane

i have a letrozole/exemestane protocol i have used to kill gyno and prevent rebound. pm me

and seth while we have you here, do you have any focking idea why trenbolone causes insomnia?
I honestly don't know. At least not for sure since so little work has been done directly on trenbolone. Nandrolone has been shown to alter dopamine and serotonin levels as well as biogenic amines in the brain. I suspect that this has something to do with trenbolone's insomnia effects.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
aromasin only for me