Nolvadex powder question

jwood562

Awards
hey guys, i have been a long time lurker and now i have come to a question that i could not find th answer for. i have been researching for a pct and have found. nolvadex poweder. so can this be taken as is. meaning measure it myself and using some empty gel caps and just take it like that, or do i need to do a homebrew of the stuff?

sorry if the question sounds like a newbie but i have never come across powder nolva.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i have been a long time lurker and now i have come to a question that i could not find th answer for. i have been researching for a pct and have found. nolvadex poweder. so can this be taken as is. meaning measure it myself and using some empty gel caps and just take it like that, or do i need to do a homebrew of the stuff?

sorry if the question sounds like a newbie but i have never come across powder nolva.
Your best bet would be to homebrew the stuff. Dosing 20-60mg is kind of tough unless you have a very accurate scale. I would pick up some 151 or PEG to make your homebrew (Everclear is just too nasty for my "rats"). I would put either 1g into 49-50ml of 151 or 2g into 99-100ml of 151, that's how I made mine and after a bit of heating and shaking it hasn't come out of solution (been sitting in a drawer since april). Hope this helps and good luck to ya.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use the same recipe as UHCougar except I use everclear. :head:

dd

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well that sounds pretty freaking easy. What does CNW use as a carrier?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well that sounds pretty freaking easy. What does CNW use as a carrier?
I think it's PG. One good thing about everclear is that you don't taste the tamox. I always hear people talking about how disgusting it is, but all I taste is the everclear (which is a little nasty itself).

dd