PCT - Nolvadex Powder

MightyMouse69

Awards
I have 3 grams coming, I would like to take it as a powder - been on M1-T 3 weeks want to do 3 weeks PCT

Should I go 60-40-20 mg and also how do I measure it accurately?
Thanks

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Get some PG or PEG 400 and make a solution. 150ml of PEG and 3 grams of tamoxifen gives you a 20mg/ml solution. You could also use something more simple like olive oil or water but that will be a suspension not a solution.

MightyMouse69

Awards
Get some PG or PEG 400 and make a solution. 150ml of PEG and 3 grams of tamoxifen gives you a 20mg/ml solution. You could also use something more simple like olive oil or water but that will be a suspension not a solution.
Thanks Jimmy, however what is PG or PEG 400?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Or just use olive oil or something. It doesn't really matter if it dissolves as long as you shake/stir it well. You can easily and accurately measure out the suspension using an oral syringe.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
anyone have advice of clomid? I have to give it a hot water bath everytime I use it to get it back into the solution. I wouldn't even call it a suspension as the pieces floatin in it are pretty big.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
You could try to nuke it and then shake. I've never tried this, but it seems like it should work.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
yeah, its not that bad having to heat it up with hot water. It quickly goes back into the solution, next time I will use PEG400.
Let me tell you though, I had heard about the **** clomid does with your vision and I finally experienced that last night. Hard to explain what it's like. Hopefully its nothing serious for the long term. I love my eyes....