nolvadex cycle for gyno as option before surgery?

thething86

Awards
hola,
i have had A puffy nipple/gyno on my left side for probably 3 years now. There is no lump, except when my nipples get hard, then my nipple turns into a mass of tissue, almost like there is more tissue to my left nipple than my right one. Its very confusing and frustrating

I have been to the doctor and he said it is in fact a little gyno. Another thing that I noticed is that my nipples, especially the problem one seem to get puffier when I start working out, which means a higher testosterone level, which means a higher estrogen level, which tells me it might be an estrogen issue.

I am looking into taking nolvadex at 20mg for a couple months or something and see if it has any effect. The main things I am worried about though, are that when I stop the nolva, any reduction that I see will come right back.

So, what are your thoughts, suggestions, opinions? Thanks a lot. This **** really bothers me

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
there no lump yet a doctor said it was gyno? puffy nips doesnt mean u have gyno. im sure this is in ur head. pictures would definitely help.

anyway....

i would run letro for 2-3 weeks and taper down toward the end, once that is done run nolva for a couple of weeks so theres no estrogen rebound from the letro

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there no lump yet a doctor said it was gyno? puffy nips doesnt mean u have gyno. im sure this is in ur head. pictures would definitely help.

anyway....

i would run letro for 2-3 weeks and taper down toward the end, once that is done run nolva for a couple of weeks so theres no estrogen rebound from the letro
:thumbsup:

thething86

Awards
i will try to get pics up sometime soon. thanks for responding

thething86

Awards
excuse my dumb ass but how do i get pictures on here?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
go to "post reply", write anything in the box, then scroll down to "manage attachments"....go from there

thething86

Awards
it's weird. it looks like gyno when i compare it to pics on the internet. but there is no bump. maybe i am not feeling it good enough.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your bodyfat is high it may be harder to feel. But if your doc said it's gyno, i'd say you have gyno or else your doc is retarded. The letro protocol outlined above is the best way i've found to combat gyno from my reading.

thething86

Awards
yea well it very well may be that my doc is retarded but it is obvious that there is a little extra somethin protruding from my chest when i flex my pecs together.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea well it very well may be that my doc is retarded but it is obvious that there is a little extra somethin protruding from my chest when i flex my pecs together.

im the same way, nipps are a little bigger and puffy, yet no lump or soreness. fat? maybe, but ive been around 8%bf and it was still the same.

thething86

Awards
same here....still the same whether i'm 8% or 14 or whatever

thething86

Awards
is it possible that there could be like a reservoir of fluid under my nipple? im half temped to buy a needle and syringe, poke it in there and see if I get anything other than blood

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is it possible that there could be like a reservoir of fluid under my nipple? im half temped to buy a needle and syringe, poke it in there and see if I get anything other than blood
only glands and tissue (i think). pinning the nipple would hurt like a motherf ucker

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I would say thats not a good idea. Try lose dose Nolva with low dose Caber for 2 months. There seems to be some good results of guys doing this over a longer period of time, than those doing it for 2-3 weeks. Not much will happen.

thething86

Awards
yea thats probably not a good idea but it drives me so insane that i would do it haha but i wont......also....what is caber?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
yea thats probably not a good idea but it drives me so insane that i would do it haha but i wont......also....what is caber?
I hear ya, I've got the same problem. Cabergoline is used to reduce Prolactin levels in the body. This along side Nolva and you have both bases covered. You could use some Letro but I dont like the idea of killing off all of your estrogen. You still need some for proper functioning.

thething86

Awards
i also heard Bromomcriptine is great for this.....have you heard of that?

thething86

Awards
so something like nolvadex at 20 mgs a day and caber at ??mgs/day for a couple months? will the nolvadex keep me from making gains in the gym?

thething86

Awards
here are some pics guys

attempted side view.jpg

front left.jpg

and another.jpg

kinda dark.jpg

front again.jpg

good one.jpg

inner side.jpg

upper inner side view.jpg

i know it doesn't seem like much in the pics, but there is a definate "band" of tissue and my left nipple is MUCH puffier than my right. I plan on doing low dose nolva for a couple months to see if that helps

thething86

Awards
since there are no lumps and i also heard that progesterone caused gyno symptoms are more along the line of puffy nipples, enlargement of the nipple area, do u think it could be progesterone gyno? how do i know if it's prolactin, progesterone, or regular gyno?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think caber will help reduce your gyno unless you are lactating.

onimusha

Awards
i have gyno for 10 yrs, been using roids way back, can novaldex fix my problem? tnx and more power

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
since there are no lumps and i also heard that progesterone caused gyno symptoms are more along the line of puffy nipples, enlargement of the nipple area, do u think it could be progesterone gyno? how do i know if it's prolactin, progesterone, or regular gyno?

how do u know, squeeze ur nip.

thething86

Awards
it's not prolactin gyno bc when I squeeze them nothing comes out. I am thinking its down to progesterone or regular gyno. I'm leaning toward regular.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it's not prolactin gyno bc when I squeeze them nothing comes out. I am thinking its down to progesterone or regular gyno. I'm leaning toward regular.

im leaning toward chest fat specifically around the nipple area

thething86

Awards
but even when i'm at a low bf%, it's still the same, and if it's fat, then how come its only on my left side?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much. The left side of my body has awesome full muscles bellies, while my right side is just lumps of muscle, no real peak on my biceps, my pec is an odd shape, my shoulder is less defined. And the odd thing is that Im right hand dominant, so it really just comes down to luck of the draw on how your bodys shaped.

thething86

Awards
well that just sucks haha so does anyone think nolva would help the puffiness?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks like beginning stage of gyno IMO hit up some 6bromo or ATD

or even try yohimbine HCl it will directly act on the alpha 2 receptors (which are found in chest fat and inner thighs) and increase catecholamine production and fat mobilization.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
No 1 answer my question:/
I did answer it. Your only question was "what are your thoughts, suggestions, opinions?"

It looks like gyno to me. The doctor told you it was gyno. I don't think there's much question here.

Who knows if it will come back. You'll have to try and see.

Consider taking raloxifene instead of nolva.

onimusha

Awards
raloxifene can fix gyno even it was 10 yrs? can buy in any drug store?

thething86

Awards
you think i should try some topical yohimbine hcl possibly? i wonder if that along with nolva would help??

thething86

Awards
i am leaning toward it being fat behind my nipple. there is no bump, pain, sensitivity, anything. that's why i might give the nolva/yohimburn stack a shot. what do u guys think about doing that? or should i just try the yohimburn by itself first?

onimusha

Awards
how to take nolva and letro, i saw some article re letro, it has worst sides...

thething86

Awards
research man make ur own thread this is mine:thumbsup:

thething86

Awards
guys what do u think about using lipoderm ultra or yohimburn alternated with a topical formestane to the nipple area?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
guys what do u think about using lipoderm ultra or yohimburn alternated with a topical formestane to the nipple area?
just diet. theres no quality spot reduction/fatloss product out. try whatever funds allow for.....trial and error...

thething86

Awards
i saw a lot of posts where ppl were getting great results from yohimburn around the nipple are tho.....is that pretty much the same thing as lipoderm ultra? what about that topical formestane?