nolvadex cycle for gyno as option before surgery?

thething86

Awards
crazyfool....do u think topical formestane applied around the nipple alternated with yohimburn would work? or just the yohimburn by itself?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool....do u think topical formestane applied around the nipple alternated with yohimburn would work? or just the yohimburn by itself?
use both gyno is estrogen related which formestane can help, im assuming you have Eform

yohimburn is also a good thing, i would say use both! everyday until symptoms go away then use for an extra 3-4 days,

how lean are you?

thething86

Awards
probably 12-14 right now but i have been at 8 and it was still the same thing...i think its just stubborn fat. but for some reason i dont have it on my right side

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
there no lump yet a doctor said it was gyno? puffy nips doesnt mean u have gyno. im sure this is in ur head. pictures would definitely help.

anyway....

i would run letro for 2-3 weeks and taper down toward the end, once that is done run nolva for a couple of weeks so theres no estrogen rebound from the letro
I like this idea because I seen it many times before so must work.

oklahomakat

oklahomakat

Awards
hey man, I had the same thing happen to me with my right nipple, except I had a mass under mine. It hurt like hell, and was ugly. Went to the doctor and he gave me some estrogen blocker called estrogen PHX and it went away in less than 2 weeks.

thething86

Awards
Hey guys would taking 20mgs ED of nolvadex for 3 months or so keep me from gaining muscle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys would taking 20mgs ED of nolvadex for 3 months or so keep me from gaining muscle?
who knows?!?!? its effect on testosterone may out weight the effects on IGF1. but it also may be the otherway around,

i wouldnt do it personally

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i heard torem has worked well for people to reduce but not eliminate, i feel your pain bro, im gonna have the surgery done in the spring too

thething86

Awards
does torem act on the receptors in the breast tissue like nolva does?